Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 2.7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [3]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GRE 1: Q56 V68
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]
Kudos
Current FT 2YR Goizueta student here. Word of advice -- try not to drive yourself crazy waiting for an interview invite (I know, easier said than done). I didn't receive an invite until mid-Nov, essentially a week or two before decisions were released. So they really do extend them up until the end of the round. If any of you have questions about the program or process, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [0]
Given Kudos: 150
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE:Design (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]
ranko wrote:
Current FT 2YR Goizueta student here. Word of advice -- try not to drive yourself crazy waiting for an interview invite (I know, easier said than done). I didn't receive an invite until mid-Nov, essentially a week or two before decisions were released. So they really do extend them up until the end of the round. If any of you have questions about the program or process, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posted from my mobile device

Hey ranko

Thanks for the update. This will definitely ease the nerves of us people waiting desperately to hear from Goizueta. I'll reach out to you to get a few insights about the school and the 2 Yr program. Thanks again. :-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.87
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Any idea by when all the invites for round 1 will be out?? Waiting for mine..

Anyone from India got an invite.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
WE:Business Development (Retail)
Send PM
ShantanuSinha wrote:
Any idea by when all the invites for round 1 will be out?? Waiting for mine..

Anyone from India got an invite.

Hey there ShantanuSinha I received an Interview Invite on the 27th of Oct '17. I submitted my application on the 6th of Oct '17.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
I have also not received the invite yet. Any idea till when do they send out interview invites and why the delay in a few cases since Indian applicants have already started receiving the invites? Is there a criteria for that such as filtering or screening based on GMAT score etc.?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
jagriti22 wrote:
I have also not received the invite yet. Any idea till when do they send out interview invites and why the delay in a few cases since Indian applicants have already started receiving the invites? Is there a criteria for that such as filtering or screening based on GMAT score etc.?

I don't think so. Even I am waiting to hear back from Goizueta. If GMAT score was the criterion for an early invite, I would have received one by now. So, let's not speculate. I know the waiting sucks, but keep your patience up! :-) Goizueta sends invites til late. Hence, keep your hopes up; up untill you actually receive a ding e-mail. ;)
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
DigitsnLetters wrote:
jagriti22 wrote:

I don't think so. Even I am waiting to hear back from Goizueta. If GMAT score was the criterion for an early invite, I would have received one by now. So, let's not speculate. I know the waiting sucks, but keep your patience up! :-) Goizueta sends invites til late. Hence, keep your hopes up; up untill you actually receive a ding e-mail. ;)

I agree to your point but I am worried because they have the interviews deadline of 21st November.

So, technically we have only 2 weeks left. Moreover, I have seen people getting invites at a low score as well.(Indians and non-Indians).

I am not sure what are they doing. :?
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Wow, received the invite just now finally :-D

Extremely happy :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
Wow, received the invite just now finally :-D

Extremely happy :)

Congratulations! All the best. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Surprise Surprise! I reply to jagriti22's text, go out for shoppping, come back to check my e-mail (which I often do out of anxiety) ..... ANDDDD ..... there's an Interview Invite in my Inbox! Whoa! :-) :-D Finally Emory responds! While we were discussing here, did the Adcoms read our mind? Or texts? :crazy: :grin:

OR is it sheer Coincidence? :think:
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
DigitsnLetters wrote:
Surprise Surprise! I reply to jagriti22's text, go out for shoppping, come back to check my e-mail (which I often do out of anxiety) ..... ANDDDD ..... there's an Interview Invite in my Inbox! Whoa! :-) :-D Finally Emory responds! While we were discussing here, did the Adcoms read our mind? Or texts? :crazy: :grin:

And I replied to your note with a very sad tone.(look at my response above).

Then I got surprised to see an invite.

Btw, we both got invite at the same time.

Congratulations :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
abhimahna wrote:

Yeah, that is what surprised me as well. And, what a pleasant surprise it was! When you mentioned Nov 21st, my heart sank a bit, and I thought Emory might have weeded me out perceiving me as overqualified (who would opt for some other school perhaps). I was going to reply to you when another text of yours popped up and I checked my e-mail. And there it was, sitting right on the Top! An interview invite! Straight out of a Hollywood script, I guess, "coincidence" and "here I am" written all over it. :lol:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Kudos
Just 2 more invites ?? Anyone else received an invite on 6-7 novemeber ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
DigitsnLetters wrote:

Congratulations DigitsnLetters ! All the best. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
jagriti22 wrote:
Congratulations DigitsnLetters ! All the best. :)

Thank You and All the Best to you as well! :thumbup: :-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.87
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
DigitsnLetters wrote:
abhimahna wrote:

Yeah, that is what surprised me as well. And, what a pleasant surprise it was! When you mentioned Nov 21st, my heart sank a bit, and I thought Emory might have weeded me out perceiving me as overqualified (who would opt for some other school perhaps). I was going to reply to you when another text of yours popped up and I checked my e-mail. And there it was, sitting right on the Top! An interview invite! Straight out of a Hollywood script, I guess, "coincidence" and "here I am" written all over it. :lol:

Waiting for my surprise.. I seriously love the Goizueta MBA program. Hope they send me an invite soon.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Got my invite 2 hours back as well! :)
Based in India. I've scheduled my interview on the 20th.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts