Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:08 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [1]
Given Kudos: 88
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Re: Ross Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
This is my first post and would like to get an idea of my chances for Ross.
Here's some thoughts below on your profile for Ross....
Middle eastern male
UG GPA: 2.58 (Yeah i know...) If only we could show this to all freshman as a cautionary tale... those UG gpas can come back and bite... but hopefully you have learned something from this- and have some strong quant grades to offer in addition to this...
UG School: West Point (Army service academy). Environmental sciences.
WE: 6 Years total. 5 years as armor officer and 1 year as a helicopter pilot with over 90% in flight school. impressive work experience and shows you can perform under pressure.
GMAT: no scores yet but believe i can get 700. The higher you can get in GMAT, the more forgiving the schools will be on the GPA.... But Ross loves people who learn by doing- and it sounds like that's the kind of person you are-maybe the class did not provide the setting you needed but clearly you have excelled in the real world- so emphasize this point at Ross and know about the MAP program https://michiganross.umich.edu/programs ... iculum/map and make the point that you learn best by doing.... Best wishes and thank you for your service!
currently serving as a captain with numerous leadership positions.
1 tour of duty overseas.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks![/quote]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 360 Q17 V21
GMAT 2: 540 Q35 V30
GPA: 2.71
WE:Human Resources (Education)
Send PM
Re: Ross Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi Everyone,

See below for my info and thanks in advance for your help. I met someone from the admissions team at a recent Consortium Event and I left with a great impression of Ross. Working on scheduling a school visit. Thanks for your help.

Background and nationality- 1st generation American. My parents are from Haiti.

Undergrad Information- Small State University. Graduated with a 2.7 gpa, Business Management major. Miserable first two years as an accounting major. Couldn’t picture myself crunching numbers all day so I switched to management before junior year because of the opportunity to take classes focused on HR, organizational behavior etc. wanted to focus on some type of career where I could help people in a way that felt meaningful.

Grades started to trend upward junior year and I made the Dean’s List second semester. Senior year- huge family accident and major health issues back home. Couldn’t focus and did horribly 1 semester. Buckled down and got a 3.26 last semester. Also worked every semester of school. Involved in some clubs and served as Treasurer for one.

GMAT: Still studying and my highest practice exam has been a 540- Q27 V37

Hoping to have around a 700 when it’s all said and done. I’ve been working with a tutor and improvement has been steady. Taking another CAT 10/21

Work experience and leadership
I’ve been fortunate to work for two high performing and well known companies in the education sector.

Second largest charter management org in the US->Recruitment Coordinator 1 year 4 months -> promoted to Associate Director of Recruitment 1 year 3 months -> recruited to join a founding Recruitment Team at the largest charter management org in LA been here for a year. I’ve built our university partnership strategy from scratch and I’ve achieved great results. My particular role has added great value to the org. I’ve even had the opportunity to work with C suite level folks advising them on their staffing.

Community and others- Basketball coach for my former summer team for two years. Won a championship my second year. I really enjoy mentoring youth. Part of the Urban League and I also did iMentor in NYC. Founded a career networking event back in NYC to connect inner city youth to successful professionals.

Post MBA goals- Human Capital Consulting. I’m particularly fond of Deloitte’s HC practice and know some people who work there, including a former recruiter I worked with. I want to make a transition to the private sector as I feel like my development as a professional is getting stagnant. It’s important to me to understand how orgs outside of this sector solve Human Capital issues. Long term I want to land in a Performance Management type of role.

Anything else? I’ve always had a chip on my shoulder because my colleagues have always come from well known schools with high GPAs. I’ve been able to surpass many of them at my jobs. I’ve been fortunate to land at good orgs within my sector and I’ve done my best to make the most of the opportunities. Also I’ll have about 4.5 years of experience at matriculation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello guys!

I am an Indian female, have done my engineering from one of the top 10 colleges in the country, my gpa is little on the lower side.

1. Have been working since December 2015 for my family business. I run a team of around 80 faculties at four educational institutions. I also work as the Management head of the institution which has around 1300 students.

2. I co-own and NGO which works for the welfare of the tribal people. Have been awarded for two consecutive years by MLA and district governing body. Also worked under the district governing bodies for country’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and mission Indradhanush.
Organised Blood donation camps.

3. State level player of chess as well swimming. Zonal level athlete.

4. Worked as student coordinator for technical and cultural feat in the college for two consecutive years in the marketing and public relations stream respectively led a team of 80 students.

Chief editor of college magazine.

President of two different clubs at college and led a team of 90 people.

Awarded best speaker in the Model United Nations debate.
Best orator in the South zone.

Kindly evaluate my profile.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
sdolcine wrote:
Hi Everyone,

See below for my info and thanks in advance for your help. I met someone from the admissions team at a recent Consortium Event and I left with a great impression of Ross. Working on scheduling a school visit. Thanks for your help.

Background and nationality- 1st generation American. My parents are from Haiti.
hi @sdolcine- thanks for your request for a profile review. My advice is to address the gpa in an optional essay- don't make any excuses but just give the context in the way you did here. It would be great if you can get your GMAT up- both for your chances at Ross and for your prospects in consulting. But don't let yourself worry about what others GPAs are- as you said yourself- you can do well at work and that is ultimately what matters.
Undergrad Information- Small State University. Graduated with a 2.7 gpa, Business Management major. Miserable first two years as an accounting major. Couldn’t picture myself crunching numbers all day so I switched to management before junior year because of the opportunity to take classes focused on HR, organizational behavior etc. wanted to focus on some type of career where I could help people in a way that felt meaningful.

Grades started to trend upward junior year and I made the Dean’s List second semester. Senior year- huge family accident and major health issues back home. Couldn’t focus and did horribly 1 semester. Buckled down and got a 3.26 last semester. Also worked every semester of school. Involved in some clubs and served as Treasurer for one.

GMAT: Still studying and my highest practice exam has been a 540- Q27 V37

Hoping to have around a 700 when it’s all said and done. I’ve been working with a tutor and improvement has been steady. Taking another CAT 10/21

Work experience and leadership
I’ve been fortunate to work for two high performing and well known companies in the education sector.

Second largest charter management org in the US->Recruitment Coordinator 1 year 4 months -> promoted to Associate Director of Recruitment 1 year 3 months -> recruited to join a founding Recruitment Team at the largest charter management org in LA been here for a year. I’ve built our university partnership strategy from scratch and I’ve achieved great results. My particular role has added great value to the org. I’ve even had the opportunity to work with C suite level folks advising them on their staffing.
Ross is very much a learn by doing place- so focus your examples on how you have gotten theings done and what you have learned from these experiences. For tips with the Ross essays, read our essay tip guide here: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... t-answers/ and also look here: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... vious-yes/
Community and others- Basketball coach for my former summer team for two years. Won a championship my second year. I really enjoy mentoring youth. Part of the Urban League and I also did iMentor in NYC. Founded a career networking event back in NYC to connect inner city youth to successful professionals.

Post MBA goals- Human Capital Consulting. I’m particularly fond of Deloitte’s HC practice and know some people who work there, including a former recruiter I worked with. I want to make a transition to the private sector as I feel like my development as a professional is getting stagnant. It’s important to me to understand how orgs outside of this sector solve Human Capital issues. Long term I want to land in a Performance Management type of role.

Anything else? I’ve always had a chip on my shoulder because my colleagues have always come from well known schools with high GPAs. I’ve been able to surpass many of them at my jobs. I’ve been fortunate to land at good orgs within my sector and I’ve done my best to make the most of the opportunities. Also I’ll have about 4.5 years of experience at matriculation.

To get some more personalized conversation about your application started, reach out to us at this link for a free consult: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Nitish, thanks for writing! For Ross, given the competitiveness of your demographic I'd aim for a 730+ score as it's gotten quite selective over the last few years. Regarading your goal - it's fascinating and very ambitious, but you also want to make sure you charter a realistic path for yourself. Consider what a viable short-term goal is, how Ross will help you attain it, and how it will prepare you for your LT goal. Hope that helps a bit - let me know of any other questions! :)

nitishms wrote:
My name is Nitish.

1. Nationality - Indian (Currently residing in Atlanta, GA)
2. Work Ex - 6yrs, 3.5 yrs in India and 2.5 years and ongoing in USA (for two big Corps).
3. Undergrad - Btech in Computer Science.
4. CGPA - 3.5+
5. GMAT - Yet to give Gmat, have my exam this Oct 28th ( My mock scores have been around 650, pretty much hoping more or less similar scores ).
6. USSF D licensed Soccer coach & certified Soccer Scout here in the USA. Coach Soccer teams.
7. Short & Long term plan - Startup a Non Profit Soccer academy in India/South East Asia, leverage technology to educate economically weaker sections of the society with core focus on sports & football.
8. Reason to be applying for Ross is their Social entrepreneurship program that they offer with the MBA.

Let me know what you think ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 2.61
Send PM
Hi all,

I would appreciate it if some of you could help evaluate my profile and fit for the Michigan Ross 2-year MBA program

Nationality- Indian
Age-25
Work ex- 3 years
UG- Mechanical Engineering from Manipal University, amongst the 3 best private universities in India, with a GPA 7.6/10
GMAT- 740 (Q49, V42, IR8, AWA 5.5)

I am currently working at Michelin tires in r&d leading a team of 6.
I was expatriated to France for 21 months, where I learnt my previous role (the function I now lead for Michelin India) and also worked in an antenna team

I do not have much quantifiable community service, or non-profit work.

Interests and hobbies include travel, pop culture and sports.

Any suggestions and comments you might have would be welcome. Thank you all!

Posted from my mobile device
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi, and thanks for writing! You have solid work experience and academics - to maximize your chances for Ross, I recommend highlighting some of your personal aspects/experiences in your essays, particularly in the short (100-word) essays. Ross values candidates who are multidimensional. Also, in the other essay (and interview) be sure to highlight why Ross is a strong fit for you based on its resources/culture.

Hope that helps! :)

arman18 wrote:
Hi all,

I would appreciate it if some of you could help evaluate my profile and fit for the Michigan Ross 2-year MBA program

Nationality- Indian
Age-25
Work ex- 3 years
UG- Mechanical Engineering from Manipal University, amongst the 3 best private universities in India, with a GPA 7.6/10
GMAT- 740 (Q49, V42, IR8, AWA 5.5)

I am currently working at Michelin tires in r&d leading a team of 6.
I was expatriated to France for 21 months, where I learnt my previous role (the function I now lead for Michelin India) and also worked in an antenna team

I do not have much quantifiable community service, or non-profit work.

Interests and hobbies include travel, pop culture and sports.

Any suggestions and comments you might have would be welcome. Thank you all!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi,
Can someone help to evaluate my profile for Ross

Background and nationality: Indian
Undergrad Information: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Mechanical Engineering. Undergrad percentage: 66% Masters CGPA: 8.17/10
GMAT: 740 (Q50 V40)
Work experience and leadership: 40 months. I lead a 5 member team in a Patent search and analytics company. I am also founder of a education tech start up and lead a 6 member team. I have won few awards at work. My team has won the best team award across my organization of 2500 employees for the past 2 years.
Community and others: Have been associated with teaching under privileged children, introducing basics of agriculture to school children, marathon runner
Post MBA goals: Entrepreneurship / strategy
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Send PM
Background and Nationality: White, Male

Undergrad Information: Big Ten School, Finance & Accounting Degrees

GMAT: 730 (Q47, V42, IR 8, AWA 6)

Work Experience and Leadership: Four years in Financial Service Office at Big 4 firm (blend of accounting and consulting)--one of 4 lead associates on multi-million dollar project, Certified Public Accounting

Community and Others: Trekking and Mountaineering -- week long summits of Mt Kilimanjaro (2017), Machu Picchu (2016) and Mt. Rainier (2018), scuba diving, skiing, distance running

Post MBA Goals: Asset Management (majority of my clients served have been large, global asset managers)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
GRE 1: Q167 V161
Send PM
Kudos
Please find below my profile for evaluation. Highly appreciate for this great help.
Nationality: Indian; Male 27 yrs

Undergrad: Btech Civil, from 5th ranking National institute of Technology, with CGPA 9.15/10

Work experience: Employed in India's premium Oil &Gas Consultancy (a Public sector undertaking) since 2012 (work exp of 5 yrs)

The entire work exp can be broken down into 2 parts :
1. Construction site experience
a. Posted for 1 year at the esteemed site for Strategic storage of Crude oil (at Mangalore India) wherein facilities were being constructed to store crude in underground caverns. Job responsibilities included contract handling, site inspection (including inspection in underground rock caverns) , quality control, implementation of safety at site.
b. Posted for 1.5 years at a refinery expansion project ( Kochi, India) wherein entrusted with the civil structural works for the important Crude distillation unit of refinery. Job responsibilities included preparation of a green field site, handling of a contract amounting to 35 million USD which involved leading a team of 15 persons, site inspection, progress monitoring & expediting, material inspection within & outside site, billing ( completed billing of the value of 14 million USD) quality control.
2.Design office experience ( work exp 2.5 yrs , continued till date)
a. Leading a team of 6 persons ( for the civil portion) to provide EPCM services for the upcoming Refinery & Petrochemical project in Nigeria ( largest project in entire Africa) Job responsibilities include designing of underground facilities & utilities, preparation of drawings , imparting training to the Nigerian counterparts , progress monitoring, providing assistance to site construction engineers, constant interaction with client.
I don't have any on site International job experience.

GMAT: yet to be taken but targeting a score of 740 to 750

Extracurricular: Not much to show. Have received professional training in Harmonium ( completed 4 professional exams), actively performed in various cultural activities during schooling, during college my team was one among the top 3 teams of west India in the INSDAG competition( an all India competition for steel design)

Post MBA goal : I want to shift from Oil & gas industry ( as all countries are moving from oil towards more environmental friendly options) and enter into strategy consulting and have an inclination to enter into M&A roles ( would explain more efficiently while writing my essays)

Havard & Stanford I believe are too high an expectation given my normal profile. Whether I would be fit for Columbia, Kellog, Yale or Ross?

Once again thank you for your help.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 2.58
Send PM
Kudos
Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Undergrad- Engineering from IIT
Grad GPA: 2.4/4
GMAT- 700 (Q-50, V-34, IR-6)

Work Exp : 6.5 yrs as of now
1. Have worked in 4 different industries with roles varying from Operations, Project Management, Business Strategies, Venture Launch.
2. Have got 4 role up-gradations in last 6.5 yrs, with all 4 of my organizations.
3. As a part of International work experience, Worked closely with Siemens VAI (Austria team) for a duration of approx. 10 months, on a $40 million project. Worked on successful commissioning and launch of project. Later worked on designing and implementing the operations for the Project
4. Have worked as EA to CXO level in an organisation with yearly turnover of $2.5 Billion, directly monitoring the business size of approx. $0.6 billion.
5. Have almost 2.5 yrs of work ex with 2 startups, both in different market segment.
6. First Startup (secured series B of $10 million): launched the business in a City and was responsible for expansion and PnL of that city. Later launched a business vertical for same startup, worked from scratch on doing pilot projects, designing the sustainable business model, setting up the complete Operations, Sales team. Later launched the business in 5 different cities, and later left the startup, when we were clocking approx. 1000 transactions per day. As of now this business has grown to approx. 10K transactions per day, with positive unit economics.
7. Second Startup (secured Series C of $34 million): Worked with multiple functions, to improve Supply Partner NPS. Launch loyalty program for company. Majorly look into the various problem statements company is facing and work on resolving them, with fast pace.

Volunteer Experience:
1. Worked with an NGO and taught kids in Orphanage for approx. 6 months (Though do not have any document to prove the same).

Extra Curricular:
1. Conceptualized, scripted and acted in a comedy play in College.
2. During college Lead a team of five and completed Kedartaal Trek (5 day trek at height of 10055 feet) (comes under moderately difficult category).
3. Was a part of Hockey team and won 3 silver medal in Intra College hockey tournaments.
4. Certified Rock climber (completed Basic rock climbing course) (rigorous 15 full day course, followed by practical and theoretical tests)

Post MBA Aim: considering that already been worked in 4 different industry and going by my interest in solving various problem statements, looking to move in Consultancy.

Also would like to know all probable schools, considering my profile and GMAT score, where I should apply.

TIA
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 269
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Hi,
Want to apply for operations management of ROSS
Basics
26 year male Indian
Xth = 80.2%
XIIth=85.5%
GPA = 7.83/10(Mechanical engineering from good private Indian university)

Work experience
4.5 years till now in a thermal power plant (core operations) handling operations of 2 x 300 MW power plant.
Received many accolades and most number of spot recognition awards in the entire plant.
Twice won best technical suggestion of the month

Also member of contingency team- providing help and suggestion at various departments of plant helping departments to smoothen their functioning

Extracurricular
Organised annual meets, sports meets and technical meets for company along with hr team as a part of personal interest (love event management)
Organised fests and clubs at college level also.
Junior corporate level badminton and cricket player but had to leave due to injury

Thinking of MBA to have career in techno commercial field (mid management or junior management role)

GMAT Score 650 hoping to improve till 690 or 700 in next attempt.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Expert Reply
StrugglingGmat2910 wrote:
Hi,
Want to apply for operations management of ROSS
Basics
26 year male Indian
Xth = 80.2%
XIIth=85.5%
GPA = 7.83/10(Mechanical engineering from good private Indian university)

Work experience
4.5 years till now in a thermal power plant (core operations) handling operations of 2 x 300 MW power plant.
Received many accolades and most number of spot recognition awards in the entire plant.
Twice won best technical suggestion of the month

Also member of contingency team- providing help and suggestion at various departments of plant helping departments to smoothen their functioning

Extracurricular
Organised annual meets, sports meets and technical meets for company along with hr team as a part of personal interest (love event management)
Organised fests and clubs at college level also.
Junior corporate level badminton and cricket player but had to leave due to injury

Thinking of MBA to have career in techno commercial field (mid management or junior management role)

GMAT Score 650 hoping to improve till 690 or 700 in next attempt.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Ross is a very competitive program for Indian applicants. Work hard on the GMAT to get 730+ score. Your work experience is well aligned with the program's strength and operations, so presenting a story that shows a natural fit with the school will have benefits
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Nitish,

Thanks for writing! For Ross, given its competitiveness and that you're applying from a competitive demographic, I would aim for at least a 700, preferably 700+ on GMAT. Also, your career goal is very intriguing, but you should consider presenting a different ST goal (one which you'll have higher chances of entering post-MBA) that will prepare you for your LT goal.

Hope that helps!
Nisha

nitishms wrote:
My name is Nitish.

1. Nationality - Indian (Currently residing in Atlanta, GA)
2. Work Ex - 6yrs, 3.5 yrs in India and 2.5 years and ongoing in USA (for two big Corps).
3. Undergrad - Btech in Computer Science.
4. CGPA - 3.5+
5. GMAT - Yet to give Gmat, have my exam this Oct 28th ( My mock scores have been around 650, pretty much hoping more or less similar scores ).
6. USSF D licensed Soccer coach & certified Soccer Scout here in the USA. Coach Soccer teams.
7. Short & Long term plan - Startup a Non Profit Soccer academy in India/South East Asia, leverage technology to educate economically weaker sections of the society with core focus on sports & football.
8. Reason to be applying for Ross is their Social entrepreneurship program that they offer with the MBA.

Let me know what you think ?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Hi there.
I am here on this forum, so it is obvious that I am thinking of applying to Ross.
Male, 38
Indian origin - Canadian Citizen
GPA 8.37/12 = 3.15/4 - Top 5 in class - University is mid-tier
Civil Engineer - completed in Canada
Working in Oil and Gas Sector - in Canada and the USA
Post MBA - not changing industry. But would change role and position within it. I will leverage my experience to progress within, with the help of MBA. Ross's reputation for Operations brings me here.
Solid extracurricular activities - the commitment of over 2 decades and leadership by representing my city nationally. I also give back to the society by volunteering at Habitat for Humanity and a few others.

I already have admit from UNC and very positive vibe from Tepper. Last year I had a great run too - admit from Tepper, McDonough, Mendoza and WL at Tuck, UNC, Jones. This year, I am being a bit selective - while keeping my 'fit' schools ready.

I am concerned about applying this late.
What are your ideas?
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
hiren2011 wrote:
Hi there.
I am here on this forum, so it is obvious that I am thinking of applying to Ross.
Male, 38
Post MBA - not changing industry. But would change role and position within it. I will leverage my experience to progress within, with the help of MBA. Ross's reputation for Operations brings me here.
Solid extracurricular activities - the commitment of over 2 decades and leadership by representing my city nationally. I also give back to the society by volunteering at Habitat for Humanity and a few others.

I already have admit from UNC and very positive vibe from Tepper. Last year I had a great run too - admit from Tepper, McDonough, Mendoza and WL at Tuck, UNC, Jones. This year, I am being a bit selective - while keeping my 'fit' schools ready.
don't see a GMAT score here-- but would aim for 730+, I think UNC Kenan-Flagler is a great option-- congrats on your admit!

What are your ideas?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
StratusMBACounselor wrote:
hiren2011 wrote:
Hi there.
Male, 38

don't see a GMAT score here-- but would aim for 730+, I think UNC Kenan-Flagler is a great option-- congrats on your admit!

What are your ideas?

Aaah.. GMAT is 710. A tad lower than required.
But I am thinking about going for a last round push. Certainly, KFBS is a great place to be and I am kind of positive about Tepper too - will know about Tepper in next a few days.
I am trying to judge the possibilities and probability of making it. Of course, there are many variables, but I am just trying to get a general idea.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  14   
Moderators:
MBA Section Director
438 posts
Ross & Kellogg Moderator
203 posts
49 posts