Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:13 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3130 [0]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 590 Q38 V34
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
A question to all the waitlisted candidates ->

I am yet to send them a thank you email...
Did you guys send them a thank you email ? If yes, Did you receive any response to the thank you email ?

This is a bit confusing since the waitlist letter does not contain any details as to if we should submit any additional information or not.
I am absolutely not gonna take the GRE/GMAT again.

If you have ANYTHING to share w.r.t waitlisted candidates, please do!
After reading the letter, I am a bit puzzle myself. It just says I am waitlisted and I would be considered. No Info to provide the update. Nothing...
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3130 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Kudos

ATTENTION everyone ->

Mendoza will be rolling out the decisions tomorrow and day after for Round 3..
I hope a few of us, who were Waitlisted in Rounds 1 and 2, hear something...
All the best :)

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
stonecold wrote:

ATTENTION everyone ->

]

Thank you so much for sharing. What's your source?

The decisions are coming in a day or two before their expected decision deadline!
Alum
Send PM
RayKnow wrote:
stonecold wrote:

ATTENTION everyone ->

]

The decisions are coming in a day or two before their expected decision deadline!

There is NO source. Based on the previous years threads- Mendoza can call a day before the deadline. Its already 4th.. The decision will be out in the next two Days..

Are you a Round 3 applicant?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
stonecold wrote:
RayKnow wrote:
stonecold wrote:

ATTENTION everyone ->

]

There is NO source. Based on the previous years threads- Mendoza can call a day before the deadline. Its already 4th.. The decision will be out in the next two Days..

I see - well, it's still the 3rd here in the US. =-p

Fact, R3 candidate here.
Alum
Send PM
RayKnow wrote:
stonecold wrote:
RayKnow wrote:
c

I see - well, it's still the 3rd here in the US. =-p

Fact, R3 candidate here.

Great. Can you share your profile and GMAT/GRE score. It will help the future candidates applying in R3 applying to Notre Dame.
Is Notre Dame your dream admit too?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Looks like there were no decision updates for round3!

Anyone with any information?

PS: I am R2 waitlisted candidate.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.6
Send PM