Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:43 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Given Kudos: 74
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Business Development (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q163 V157
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
Kudos
Thanks mate . Very kind of you .

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
SloanFellow19 wrote:
Ash2018 wrote:
SloanFellow19. - Can you please tell about number of admitted candidates as of today ? Thanks a lot.

Hello mate,

Now, it is 96. Wish the best for you all.. keep up the hope.. be optimistic..

I am totally confused. Why is the number not close to 110 even after R3 results? any insights anyone?

AbhuD - are you already enrolled in the portal?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:
SloanFellow19 wrote:
Ash2018 wrote:
SloanFellow19. - Can you please tell about number of admitted candidates as of today ? Thanks a lot.

Hello mate,

Now, it is 96. Wish the best for you all.. keep up the hope.. be optimistic..

I am totally confused. Why is the number not close to 110 even after R3 results? any insights anyone?

AbhuD - are you already enrolled in the portal?

Hi mate,

Just checked it, now it is 95. Keep up the hope.. soon, maybe today or tomorrow, there will be a wave of taking people off the waitlist..It is quite normal in the admission process, after admitting a certain number of applicants, they place number of admissible applicants on the waitlist, then after the deadline of accepting the offers and paying the deposit, they start completing the class with the waitlist..
be optimistic,..
wish you the best..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
Many Thanks Sloanfellow19 for continuous updates.

Why do you think that there will be imminent changes for waitlisted people by today or tomorrow ( Whether tomorrow is deadline for tuition fee submission or some kind of registration for admitted people ? )

Regards
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
Ash2018 wrote:
Many Thanks Sloanfellow19 for continuous updates.

Why do you think that there will be imminent changes for waitlisted people by today or tomorrow ( Whether tomorrow is deadline for tuition fee submission or some kind of registration for admitted people ? )

Regards

Because next week is the orientation week for the incoming class of 2019, so, I believe they have to complete the class this week! unless the admission process this year in particular is not a normal one ..
Wish the best for you all..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
So i contacted Admissions office last night... here is what they had to say on waitlist process.

"We will be reviewing waitlist candidates in the next few weeks once it is clear how much room we have. The waitlist will be cleared by early May."

Don't read too much out of it... my take away is we need to keep our patience for another month (few days less or more) and keep hoping for the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Kudos
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:
So i contacted Admissions office last night... here is what they had to say on waitlist process.

"We will be reviewing waitlist candidates in the next few weeks once it is clear how much room we have. The waitlist will be cleared by early May."

Don't read too much out of it... my take away is we need to keep our patience for another month (few days less or more) and keep hoping for the best!

Hello, I just confirmed that I will not be attending the class of 2019. I hope this clears up the way for one of you friends! Enjoy life in Boston! Cheers.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
AbhuD wrote:
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:

Hello, I just confirmed that I will not be attending the class of 2019. I hope this clears up the way for one of you friends! Enjoy life in Boston! Cheers.

Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing why are you taking this decision? Joining some other school?
Also, were you enrolled in the portal after R3 results?

SloanFellow19 - What is the latest enrolled number now?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:
AbhuD wrote:
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing why are you taking this decision? Joining some other school?
Also, were you enrolled in the portal after R3 results?

SloanFellow19 - What is the latest enrolled number now?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Really? I am losing hope again. :(
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:

Never ever lose hope.. things keep changing..

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
SloanFellow19 wrote:
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:

Dear SloanFellow19,

Request you to please update the enrolled numbers.

keeping the hope alive. :-)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
hirennc wrote:
SloanFellow19 wrote:
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:

Dear SloanFellow19,

Request you to please update the enrolled numbers.

keeping the hope alive. :-)

still 115
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Thank you for the reply. Any1 attended orientation in April? Pl share your feedback how was it. How amny ppl did turn up. ..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
still 115?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 74 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V39
GMAT 2: 650 Q47 V33
Send PM
Honestly, being on the waiting list since R2 results, I got prepared for sad news, well it happened...Good luck to everyone! Special thanks to SloanFellow19 for providing updates and being so positive and encouraging!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Send PM
Erjan_S wrote:
Honestly, being on the waiting list since R2 results, I got prepared for sad news, well it happened...Good luck to everyone! Special thanks to SloanFellow19 for providing updates and being so positive and encouraging!

Sorry for the outcomes Erjan. The deadline for the first round is just few months away, if you are keen to the Sloan Fellows program, I highly encourage you to re-apply for the first round.
You would have an advantage as reapplicant. all in all, I wish you and all the applicants the best of the best personally and professionally. Always, keep up spirit and hope..
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts