HOW CAN I PAY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
You can pay using a credit card, debit card, or your paypal account
DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
No. There are three payment methods - pick one. You can pay using a credit card, you can pay using a PayPal account or you can pay using an Amazon.com account.
I HAVE PURCHASED THE MEMBERSHIP - WHAT IS NEXT?
Please go to the Premium Members Forum for redemption instructions
WHEN WILL MY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS BE ACTIVATED?
Most of your benefits will be available to you IMMEDIATELY. Several benefits (Veritas Prep tests, GMAT ToolKit, and GMAC's study collection) require manual processing and will be granted to you within 24 hours, though usually much faster.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE BENEFITS?
The total value of the benefits offered is well over $500 when compared to the best available deals. Please specific calculations below:
- - 30% discount on GMATPrep® Software Study Collection is a savings of approximately $35 (Regular price is $116.97). Learn more about GMATPrep® Software Study Collection here
- - 30% discount on GMAT Club Tests is a savings of approximately $24 - $30 (Based on the sales prices of $79 for 3-month access and $99 for 6-month access). You can learn more about GMAT Club tests here
- - Free 7 Vertias Prep CAT's is a savings of $49 (Regular price is $49). You can learn more about Veritas Prep CATs here
- - Discounted GMAT ToolKit for iPhone is a savings of approximately $15. (Regular price in AppStore is $29.99). You must request your copy after purchase. You can learn more about the GMAT ToolKit by GMAT Club here
- - 15% off The Economist GMAT Tutor Course is a savings of approximately $28 - $47 compared to the usual 10% discount available to GMAT Club members. You can learn more about The Economist GMAT Tutor here
- - Free e-GMAT Verbal Workshop is a savings of approximately $20. The workshop can only be purchased as a part of a course. You can learn more about e-GMAT Courses here
- - $200 discount on Optimus Prep Private Tutoring is a savings of $200. You can learn more about Optimus Prep here
- - Free Guides from Admissionado: 50 Essays that worked and Guide to Elite Admissions are a savings of approximately $17. (Regular price is $7 and $9.99). You can learn more about these guides here
- - Free Stacy Blackman Consulting Resume Guide is a savings of $20. (Regular price is $19.99). You can learn more about this guide here
- - Accepted's $250 off MBA Application Package is a savings of $250 for anyone planning to work with Accepted on their application. You can learn more about Accepted here
- - 40% off a mock interview with Prep MBA is a savings of $65 compared to the best available deal. You can learn more about MBA Prep services here
- - Other hand-picked and unique benefits with a variety of prices and values
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY
We present all the benefits value along with the fine print before you make a purchase decision. Because we distribute most of the benefits at the time of purchase, we really can't offer a refund. We hope you consider that fair and reasonable given there would be no way to recall/return the products/benefits.
Terms & Conditions
Your membership is valid for 366 days (one year). After expiration, you will no longer have access to the Premium Members forum. It is possible that other benefits can still be be accessed and available but we cannot guarantee any support after the expiration of the term. Please check the Terms and Conditions for each of the membership benefits for expiration dates and conditions of access.
Current introductory Fee is $49. We reserve the right to raise the price at any time without prior notice
Benefits are subject to change. Your benefits are only guaranteed at the time of purchase. Additional benefits may be added later and some may be removed or swapped out. We highly recommend redeeming your benefits as soon as possible or reasonable. Some benefits and products may have limited quantities. We will use commercial reasonable efforts to ensure that all due benefits are delivered to you.
You must be a member of GMAT Club to purchase Premium Membership. If you abuse or break GMAT Club rules, you lose your GMAT Club membership. Your premium membership will be terminated as well.