Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:43 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [1]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Re: printout of your unoffocial score at the end [#permalink]
Expert Reply
blackwidow wrote:
Thanks for a quick reply. That is a huge relief (although i heard that u can reinstate the score that you cancelled at the test site later). One more thing that im being neurotic about though is..it'a been about 8hrs since i took the test but on the website, the status of the sitting has not been updated yet. It still shows up under "future test" with blank status.

Posted from my mobile device

Don't worry about that as well. :)

You have your unofficial score with you. You will receive an email from Pearson after a couple of days with a link to your official report.

You may check mba.com website 2-3 days later. It will also show you the change you want.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks a million. Ive always freaked out about tests after taking them since the days of the SATs in highschool... glad GMAT is super flexible regarding reinstating and cancelling scores :/

Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 2754 [0]
Given Kudos: 79
Send PM
Top Contributor
blackwidow wrote:
Do you get a printout of your unoffocial score report at the end of the sitting only if you didnt cancel your score upon seeing the unofficial report on the screen? I took the gmat recently and got a printout of the unofficial score as i walked out. Im just being neurotic about the possibility that i accidentally may have cancelled the score without meaning to. Does the fact that i got a printout of the unofficial score mean that i definitively accepted the score ?

Thanks a bunch!

It is true that you will unofficial score report print out only if don't cancel your score.
but that does not mean that mere printout indicates your score acceptance.
You can also cancel the score after you leave from the test centre with the printout.
There are some charges for the cancellation done wrt the number of hours later you cancelled after the exam.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72858 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
And even if you cancel a score, you can still reinstate it anytime you wish. It's just gonna cost you 50 bucks (or smth like that).

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
GMAT Club Bot