Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:23 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 550 Q41 V26
GMAT 2: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 3: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.7
WE:Other (Retail)
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
yeshu_a wrote:
Hello All
Hi @Yeshu! Thanks for reaching out. OK - I'm going to give it to you straight.... India - (Top tier US MBA: GSB/Harvard/MIT/Haas etc) - 650 GMAT... I don't have to know any more... unless you have solved global warming --- and even if you have you probably will not get in to those programs with that GMAT. Why? Because they can fill their classes multiple times over and therefore can pick people who have solved global warming AND ALSO scored well on GMAT. Now is all lost.... No... But listen up. Look at the GMAT again- whatever prep you did- do something else next time and give yourself 2 months to hit this hard. Now, if you really want to go top tier also get some help! Seriously- I looked at your resume and it is not gonna fly. You need to condense to the MOST IMPACTFUL info. No one says that you have to list an example of every category of work exposure on your resume! I don't need a creativity example. I need 3 or 4 bullet points of RESULTS. I want one page. And why in heaven's name would you highlight just a few months of Pizza Hut work from 2010? You don't need it and it is not helping your overall case. You need a Resume overhaul here. If you want to consider working with a firm, we offer free consults where you can see how we work with our clients and what we do to help- we have packages that run from resume review and just a few hours of school essay counseling to a full package where we walk the whole journey with you... from school selection to resume to essays to interviews and even strategizing about different offers. We offer free consults where you can learn more by clicking on this link: https://stratusprep.com/free-consult/
I've been planning to do my MBA starting next fall. I would like to have a feedback on my profile from folks here on the forum. Look forward to some interesting insights. :-D

I have taken my GMAT. Scores are as follows.

Q 46
V 34
Total: 650

How good is my GMAT Score for top end universities? Do I need to retake? If yes, what should I be aiming at? My dream universities are indeed Stanford, HBS, MIT, Haas and Cornell. However, I am more or less okay with anything that is in top 50 in the US.

Thank you all in advance for your valuable feedback.

Cheers

Yeshu
Attachments
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation [#permalink]