GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 23 Jan 2020, 17:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: ISB '21, IIMA , IIMB
GPA: 4
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2019, 11:51
Sir/Mam I would like your view on my profile below.

Indian, Male, 27 yrs , Engineer

Work Experience - 5 years 2months

NGL Analyst-Reliance Industries Ltd - India's biggest public company with concentration in the oil,gas and petrochemicals.Has the world's largest refinery that processes 1.5 million barrels of crude oil.Joined after passing out of college as a trainee in one of their petrochemical plants in 2014 was confirmed as Manager in a year. Mainly looked after the reliability of assets. Handled teams of contract workers in big turnarounds in the plant.

2017 - Was selected out of applicants of around 200 to the company's Supply and Trading group. The group handles the worlds biggest refinery's crude oil trading & operations , product trading & operations, risk management & margin optimization. Was trained in all aspects of the oil and gas trading business promoted to Senior Manager and working as Analyst in the group's Ethane team.This was the first ever project which imported US Ethane(a commodity) into Asia. Here I am involved market research of North American Natural Gas and Liquids Market. Regularly prepare report Have a fair idea about crude oil and product markets- trading(paper and physical), risk management, supply contracts, shipping.

GMAT: 660 (Q48 V33, IR6, AWA 3)

Academics:
• Metallurgical and Material Science Engineering, Jadavpur University, India -CGPA 7.94/72%

Extra-curricular
• Participated in inter department college and office Cricket tournaments. Captain of the team in College.

Recommendation:- 1)Strong - From my ex manager of current profile who is currently CEO of a Singapore subsidiaries.
2) Moderate- From HOD of my previous work experience in the company

Other Achievements:-
i) Received the best performer award in the "ICE-OIL TRADER ACADEMY" from a pool of 22 international participants

Post MBA Goal
Considering MBA with concentration in finance. Post MBA looking to work in a bank in Equity Research or Risk Management in USA,UK or Canada. Come back to India after 2-3 years of experience.

Would like you to suggest some schools which would be a good fit for me. I am looking for universities in USA,UK or Canada where I can work post MBA. Would like to know the names of colleges where my work experience in oil and gas sector will be given high weightage and there will be chance of scholarships.

Thanks

Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status