Can you please help me in identifying the schools that I should target based on my profile and career goals? I plan to start my MBA in Fall 2014 and will be applying in the second round for most schools.
Gender - Male
Age - 26
Nationality - Indian
Bachelor's of Technology(Computer Science), Punjabi University
Year of Graduation: 2008
Results: 64.50% on 100 (Have not converted to GPA because India does not have a standardized result format)
Total Work Experience: 5 years 3 months
Full time: 5 years 3 months
• Over 5 years of full-time experience in SAP consultant in Major MNCs
• Focused on SAP Technologies consultancy with an inclination towards technical analysis and SAP FICO
• Efficient in Team Management, risk management , Change Management and Problem management.
My First 3 years and 9 months were with Infosys as SAP technical consultant. My job involved Technical Maintenance and Development of SAP systems of Microsoft US. After that I moved to another MNC and is working as SAP Finance Consultant. I worked as a Technical Consultant and Functional Consultant for another MNC headquartered in US.
Also I am working for an Government authorized NGO
which takes care of the teenage girls and their growth and studies for about 1.5 years as their representative for IT companies
• Football Captain and Representative in Various Major IT tournaments
• Elected class representative for a year during my undergraduate degree
• Participated in a number of debates and entrepreneurship related inter-college events
• Trekking, travelling, reading, Sports
Total Score: 670
Post MBA goals
Short term: Consulting (Financial Services division of a top tier firm or as IT consultant in SCM)
Long term: Entrepreneurial
I am looking forward for only 1 year Programs. Please suggest other schools in Asia and United States that I could apply to. Are schools like INSEAD, LBS, Harvard and Stanford within my reach?
Do let me know if you need any further information to evaluate my profile.
GMAT 1 - 580 (Q47 V23) http://gmatclub.com/forum/a-tight-slap-on-face-149457.html
GMAT 2 - 670 (Q48 V34) http://gmatclub.com/forum/670-one-month-off-from-office-and-2-months-hard-work-163761.html#p1297561
“If you don't change your life; your life will change you.”