GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 15:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Experts' Global Representative
G
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 00:19
sahilsh wrote:
Requesting Profile evaluation
26 yr M, Full Time MBA in Marketing from Symbiosis Institute of Management .
Computer Science Engineer from IK Gujral Punjab Technical University.

Total Work ex: 37 months

10th: 80.4%
12th: 63.8%
BTech: 74.93%
MBA: 3.14/4

Work ex:
1 year of Pre MBA work ex in career consulting role for under privileged students who hail from backward or left out societal stature and taught them for an year. ( Counselled and taught around 150 students in one year).

During MBA: Founded two startups- One into hospitality and other into digital space. Worked with them for two years and sold them at 3x ROI.

Post MBA: Joined an Indian MNC and launched a new brand for them bringing a business of 300Mn in two years.
Currently working in a Real estate firm as Brand Manager taking ahead a 100 Bn Brand.

Social experience: Founded a state level registered NGO in 2010 which is working for women empowerment. Teaching Backward classes students.

Awards: Awarded SB Majumdar Award 2018 for exceptional overall performance.
Winner of 7 National level B Plan competitions.

Planning to give GMAT in October and going for 720+

Please advice

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
''

Hi sahilsh,

Apologies for the slight delay in responding to you. However, we hope this finds you in time still.

A number of things will truly work well for you - the start-up experience, professional accolades, work with underprivileged communities, as well as the fact that you are targetting a 720+ (provided you are able to represent all of this well in your essays:)).

Having said the above, two things become truly crucial for you:
- Explanation of a need for a second MBA
- Your career goals and how ISB fits into the general scheme. Remember, your career goals should be in logical sync with your existing career and competencies

Please ensure that the above is taken care of in your essays.

Should you feel the need for a detailed discussion, please feel free to reach out.

All the best!

Akanksha Baldawa
Experts' Global
Students from 20+ nationalities
Every 10th Indian in US top 50 is our student!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Preparation Online | 15 GMAT Practice Tests
MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 00:44
Please help me evaluate my candidature for ISB.

Acads:
1. Masters in Sustainable Energy & Energy policy, Erasmus Mundus ME3, KTH Stockholm, GPA-3.7/4
2. PG-Diploma Nuclear Engineering & Sciences, HBNI (BARC Training School), Mumbai, 86.3% Rank 3
3. Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, UCE Burla, GPA - 8.76/10

Work-ex:
#Current (1 yr) - Project Engineer, European Spallation Source, Sweden
# 7 months - Research Engineer, Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
#4 yrs - Scientific Officer, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai

Extra-curricular:
1. Setup a cycling club at ESS (current organisation)
2. State level Basketball (under-15 category) and University Basketball Team Captain during Bachelors

I understand that my profile is heavily inclined on the technical side, which can dissuade the admission committee.
I am planning to give GMAT, however I do have my GRE scores (327, Q168, V159) which expires this October end.

Do I have a chance at ISB and possible return to India?
Experts' Global Representative
G

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 00:47
enviousfox wrote:
Hey all,

10th - 70%
12th -78.4% (commerce)
Graduation - 65% (BBA)
Completed CFA with my BBA in the first attempt

Extra curricular- grade 8 guitar player from rock school (10+ exp). German language skills till b1 level

Current age 22, no work exp, gmat score - 640

Posted from my mobile device

Hi enviousfox,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you.

The CFA will definitely work to your advantage, though, the GMAT score is definitely a bit of a concern area. A 640 on GMAT is much below the ISB average and we strongly recommend a retake. Try and aim for something upwards of a 720 :-)

Further, considering you have no work experience, you will need to assess your eligibility and possibly look at YLP or EEO.

Should you feel the need for a detailed discussion, feel free to reach out.

Thanks.

All the best!

Akanksha Baldawa
Experts' Global
Students from 20+ nationalities
Every 10th Indian in US top 50 is our student!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Preparation Online | 15 GMAT Practice Tests
MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 00:57
Hi Everyone,
Please review my profile :-
I am a Software Engineer with 2 years of Work Experience at Mindfire Solutions, Bhubaneswar.
Being in a small company , I have not only been involved in coding , but also in Marketing activities. I have helped organise Tech Quizzes and Conferences.
I have handled Social Media Marketing of the events also.

For hobbies, I do standup-comedy (part of a comedy collective) and also involved in an YouTube channel (co-founder , script writing and acting).

I am also involved with an NGO, for whom I am building a knowledge sharing platform(design and web/app development).

My academics are as follows :-

10th : 9.8 CGPA
12th : 87.6 %
B.Tech (CSE) - VSSUT, Burla : 7.71 CGPA

Extra-curriculars : TCS IT WIZ 2011 Regional Runners-Up. Was involved in organizing and participating in quizzes during B.Tech.
I am planning to get done with GMAT by January 2019 and work on application and essays for the rest of the year. Targeting R1 - ISB.

My post MBA Goals are to get into Product Management by leveraging my experience as a Full Stack Developer.

Please give feedback. Thanks in advance.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 01:39
dtox194 wrote:

Acads:
1. Masters in Sustainable Energy & Energy policy, Erasmus Mundus ME3, KTH Stockholm, GPA-3.7/4
2. PG-Diploma Nuclear Engineering & Sciences, HBNI (BARC Training School), Mumbai, 86.3% Rank 3

Work-ex:
# 7 months - Research Engineer, Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden

Extra-curricular:
2. State level Basketball (under-15 category) and University Basketball Team Captain during Bachelors

I understand that my profile is heavily inclined on the technical side, which can dissuade the admission committee.
I am planning to give GMAT, however I do have my GRE scores (327, Q168, V159) which expires this October end.

Hi dtox194

You can definitely apply with a GRE Score for R1 in ISB, as the application deadline is 15th September. The ISB GRE average is usually around 324, therefore 327 is also a decent score. The work-experience and masters obtained abroad both add value to your profile as well as a nice international flavor. Extracurruiculars are decent. Technical profiles can also be sprinkled with leadership experiences that highlight your strengths and qualities, making you a good MBA candidate.

We recommend that you should focus on putting together a well-written application for R1 asap. Concise essays that highlight your differentiators and clearly talk about why you want to return to India should help you reach the finish line.

Do reach out for a detailed discussion.

Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy
-----------------------------------------------
Confused about MBA application strategy? Need help with Essay Review? Need mock interviews?
All these questions have a single answer : APPHELP
Phone: +91 9871354580
Email: info@apphelp.co.in
Blog: http://www.blog.apphelp.co.in

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 02:27
abhijitmohanty wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am a Software Engineer with 2 years of Work Experience at Mindfire Solutions, Bhubaneswar.
Being in a small company , I have not only been involved in coding , but also in Marketing activities. I have helped organise Tech Quizzes and Conferences.

For hobbies, I do standup-comedy (part of a comedy collective) and also involved in an YouTube channel (co-founder , script writing and acting).

I am also involved with an NGO, for whom I am building a knowledge sharing platform(design and web/app development).

Extra-curriculars : TCS IT WIZ 2011 Regional Runners-Up. Was involved in organizing and participating in quizzes during B.Tech.
I am planning to get done with GMAT by January 2019 and work on application and essays for the rest of the year. Targeting R1 - ISB.

My post MBA Goals are to get into Product Management by leveraging my experience as a Full Stack Developer.

Hi abhijitmohanty

Did you mean that you wish to apply for ISB in R1 next year or this year? If next year, then there are a lot of ways you can build your profile. However, if this year then you would need to get GMAT of the way ASAP. Please clarify so that we can advise accordingly.

Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy
-----------------------------------------------
Confused about MBA application strategy? Need help with Essay Review? Need mock interviews?
All these questions have a single answer : APPHELP
Phone: +91 9871354580
Email: info@apphelp.co.in
Blog: http://www.blog.apphelp.co.in

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 02:33
Hello dtox194

Yours is a decent profile and have a lot going for you- past acads, international exposure etc.
I wouldn't fret about the profile being too technical, but would be more concerned on what are your career goals. Why do you need an MBA and how will you tie your past technical experience with your future goals. You can read here more on career goals.
That said, your international work ex will definitely work in your favor and the GRE of 327 is good enough for your specific profile to go ahead and apply in R1.
You rather spend the next one month on writing a strong application and highlighting your work ex, extracurricular and need for an MBA. (Read more on the components of a profile here)
If you are able to tie these well in your application, you have a fighting chance at ISB.
Should you have further questions, let me know.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

dtox194 wrote:

Acads:

Work-ex:

Extra-curricular:

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 02:37
Hello abhijitmohanty

Interesting profile. Your extracurricular, past scores and broader set of experiences at work will help you stand out from the otherwise large and competitive IT pool.
Goals are pretty realistic and organic too.
As long as you are able to tie in the admission factors mentioned here well in your written application, you will have a decent shot at ISB.
That said, not sure what GMAT score your are expecting, but a 720+ will make your profile quite strong.
You have enough time, assuming you will be applying next year, so spend time after the GMAT on preparing a strong application strategy and shortlisting other B schools as well apart from ISB.
Should you have further questions, feel free to reach out.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

abhijitmohanty wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 09:41
rev13mig wrote:
Request for an evaluation of my profile:

GMAT- 700 (V-32, Q-51, IR-7, AWA-5)
10th- (9.4/10)
12th- 94.4%
B.Tech.(Civil) from DCE- 73%
Age-23
Work Experience: 2.5 years work experience(till date) in CBRE (project management consultancy)
Designation- Senior Project Coordinator
* Volunteered and completed an 8 module project management course by CBRE and University of Texas, Dallas
* Recieved 3 awards within 2 years- 2 No.s team work and 1 No. Top Gun
* Promotion within 1.5 years work ex.
* One of the few given responsibility of handling 2 interior fitout sites single-handedly.
* Managed teams of contractors(5-10 at a site) and coordinated activities amongst architects, client, builders, consulatnats, being the single point of contact.
* Part of company football team

Extra-Curricular Activities-
* Trinity College, London certified guitar player
* Vice Captain- School house cricket team
* FOotball team player for CBRE
* Completed 3 months online certification in Leadership and Management form Coursera
* 3 months internship in Help Age India
* 2 months internship in another NGO

Career Plan-
To land a job as a strategy analyst in a big firm.

=Kindly help me get an idea about where I stand for an interview call and if I should retake the GMAT?

Hi,

You have very strong academic credentials and a fairly competitive GMAT score. Your background in Civil Engineering and your work profile at CBRE is quite different from the regular applicant pool and will be an added advantage for you.

On your application essays, you need to highlight the learning from your past experience and how they tie up with your future goals (Analyst). Your profile seems to have a lot of elements that will resonate well with the adcoms.

For further application assistance, you may reach out to us at beyondthegmat@gmail.com or call us on +91-7022839859.

Team BeyondtheGMAT
Email: beyondthegmat@gmail.com

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 03:22
dtox194 wrote:

Acads:

Work-ex:

Extra-curricular:

Hi,
You have an interesting profile which will definitely resonate with the ISB Adcom who place emphasis on diversity. Your GRE score is also decent for ISB. What you need to work on is bringing out your leadership skill in your application and to tell your own unique story. Your essays should focus on the values and learning that you will bring into the class.
You can definitely apply for round 1 of ISB. We would advice you to start working on your application as early as possible. You can also sent us a email at beyondthegmat@gmail.com for a detailed profile evaluation and to get insights into other potential B-schools for your profile.

Best of luck!

Team BeyondtheGMAT

MBA Decoder Admissions Consultant
P

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 07:05
pranavg2706 wrote:
Hi,

It would be great if someone can help in evaluating my profile and suggest if I need to retake the GMAT to improve my score

Have written the GMAT once.
My GMAT score:660 (Q-48 V-33 IR-4 AWA-5)

Nationality : Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 25
Xth- 94%
XIIth - 91%
Undergrad- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
CGPA- 8.7/10

Work Exp :
1. Working in Cvent India Pvt. Ltd for past 3 years as a part of Quality Assurance team.
- Responsible for Designing and coding automated scripts, database verification, and behavior/data-driven tests for web apps and Android/iOS mobile apps
- Handled several modules for US based client project, completed tasks as a sole person within tight deadlines and trained and mentored many new comers.

Volunteer Experience :
Worked for Teach for India for 2 months

Extra Curricular:
1. Headed the organising team for Annual College Fest
2. Won student of the year award
3. Awarded the best speaker for 3 years in a row

What are the chances of getting through ISB for Round 1 this year? or should I retake and improve my score and apply for Round 2?
Please advise.

Hi Pranav,
I am going to suggest retaking the GMAT score, even if that requires pushing your application to Round 2.Just FYI, ISB receives more applications in R2, and alots seats for R2 applications accordingly, so if there is any myth about it being tougher to get admission after R2, then, that's not correct.
Your application should be the best whichever round you submit it in.

You have not given many details about your work profile so its a little difficult to assess that. I am particularly interested in knowing more about this: "Handled several modules for US based client project, completed tasks as a sole person within tight deadlines and trained and mentored many new comers".

This could be where your leadership skills and ability to make impact lie. For the MBA applications, it will be important to elaborate on this part.

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772, +91(80) 40931397
Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

SERVICES| PROFILE DISCUSSION | BLOG

P

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 07:21
dtox194 wrote:

Acads:

Work-ex:

Extra-curricular:

Hi dtox,
If I were you, I wouldn't be concerned at all about the GRE score or the technical profile.
Your GRE converts to a cool 720 on the GMAT scale. Now my concern would be to apply within the GRE expiration deadline.

Regarding your technical profile- that's ok, everyone has a technical profile- some in manufacturing, some in IT and some in finance. Adcoms like to see that you are business minded- you take initiatives to improve the business bottomline/topline. And, you are not myopic about the work you do i.e. just handling your immediate responsibilities without taking initiatives for business betterment. You will need to package this well into a compelling application.

That essentially means demonstrating a number of things in the application:
1. leadership skills
2. ability to take initiatives and create impact
3. have a career plan in place. Know what your short term and long term goals are and WHY they require an MBA.
4. Why should ISB take you and
5. Why do you want to join ISB? (in other words, why do your career goals require an MBA education from ISB).

I would suggest you start working upon the application and work towards creating a winning one. Each of these pointers listed above requires introspection for leveraging in the MBA applications.

Hope that helps,

Namita Garg,

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 10:44
Hello

Please evaluate my profile !

Acads -
10th - 80.2 %
12th - 78.2 %
B.Tech - 8.63 cgpa

Stream : Mechanical engineer (Automobile)

Work ex :-
2 years 8 months
Company - Mercedes
1 patent
CSR activities
Event organization for Mercedes
CFT intensive work profile with technical and non-technical verticals of Mercedes (Marketing, Production etc.)

Certificates in Equity Derivates and Research Analysis
Part time investment advisor - 1000 members and counting
Certificates in Fitness and Nutrition
Part time fitness trainer (personal coaching) - 1 year

No international travel but a lot of exposure to foreign culture through manager (German) and interactions with colleagues in Germany.

GMAT - 750
IR - 8
AWA - 5

Looking forward to your take on it :)

Thanks!
P

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 11:49
BhanuThakore wrote:
Hello

Acads -
10th - 80.2 %
12th - 78.2 %
B.Tech - 8.63 cgpa

2 years 8 months
Company - Mercedes
1 patent
CSR activities
CFT intensive work profile with technical and non-technical verticals of Mercedes (Marketing, Production etc.)

No international travel but a lot of exposure to foreign culture through manager (German) and interactions with colleagues in Germany.

GMAT - 750
IR - 8
AWA - 5

Thanks!

Hi,

Your acads are great as is the GMAT. You have not explained about your work experience and why you wish to do an MBA - do elaborate on that.
REgarding your certification, is that related in some way to your job profile or is it something unrelated (in which case it will not add any value)

Namita Garg,

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 23:39
Hello RudraAryan

You have a lot going for you- great GMAT, good past acads, strong brand on the CV, diverse work background (the patent story adds to it) and interesting extracurricular activities.
This takes care of the 'quantitative' part of your profile.
ISB is equally interested in the 'qualitative' side as well. Which is career progress, achievements at work, impact in extracurricular and most importantly career goals.
You can read more on these factors here and on career goals here.
If you can portray quality in your work ex as well as extracurricular and tie these with well researched and realistic career goals in your essays, you have a strong chance at ISB.
Should you have further questions, let me know.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

RudraAryan wrote:
Hello

Acads -
10th - 80.2 %
12th - 78.2 %
B.Tech - 8.63 cgpa

2 years 8 months
Company - Mercedes
1 patent
CSR activities

GMAT - 750
IR - 8
AWA - 5

Thanks!

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Healthcare
Schools: ISB '20, NUS '21
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.9
WE: Medicine and Health (Health Care)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2018, 01:39
Kindly evaluate my profile

Personal information-
Dr reena phogat, 28 year old, female, Indian

Academics-
10th - 82%
12th - 80%
MBBS from Indira Gandhi medical college, Shimla 2009 to 2015
MBBS % - 60%
GMAT- 710 ( Q50, V35) IR-8 AWA-4

Work experience -
1) Position- resident medical officer in gastroenterology
Sir Gangaram Kolmet hospital
17 months

2)resident medical officer
Medanta the medicity
15 months

Extracurricular activities-
Co-ordinator of fashion show in college
Organiser of various medical conference at sir Gangaram Kolmet hospital
Volunteer work in medanta the medicity- give health education in school
Community health work for dengue

Post MBA goal- startup to provide affordable and accessible health services

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2018, 07:17
phogatreena wrote:

Hello @phogatreena

Personal information-

Academics-
10th - 82%
12th - 80%
MBBS % - 60%
Though MBBS scores are low, your past acads and GMAT should be good enough for ISB

Work experience -
17 months

Medanta the medicity
15 months
While your work ex does not directly tie up with a business education, mention more around what achievements and impact your have had in your career. Just a bullet list of role and responsibilities is not going to cut it.

A couple of activities show potential, not all. College activities do not carry a lot of weight, unless you have done something spectacular. As with work ex, the stories behind these activities will matter more than a laundry list. You can read here on what makes a strong profile.

This must be your long term goal. But where does an MBA fit it. Why can't you do this without an MBA. Also, what is your short term goal immediately after ISB, that will act as a stepping stone to reach your long term goal? You should show a journey and build a stronger narrative. Read more here on career goals.
To conclude you will need to tie in your work ex and career goals into a seamless story. If you can do that, you have a decent shot at ISB.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2018, 22:28
phogatreena wrote:

Personal information-

Academics-
10th - 82%
12th - 80%
MBBS % - 60%

Work experience -
17 months

Medanta the medicity
15 months

Hi Reena,
Your profile definitely looks interesting and your education and work experience as a medical professional would appeal to the ISB Adcom who look for diversity in class. What you need to establish in your application is why MBA is the next logical step for your career and how you want to utilize your learning post MBA.

Your post MBA goal of a startup is interesting but you need to substantiate why MBA would be necessary to pursue the idea. Your GMAT score and academics are decent and you need to write your unique story highlighting your leadership skills and achievements.

We would advice you to get started on your essays as quickly as possible for ISB round 1.

You can connect with us at beyondtheGMAT@gmail.com for a detailed profile evaluation and to get insights into other potential B-Schools for your profile.

Best of luck!

Team BeyondtheGMAT

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 4
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2018, 22:40
Hi. Kindly evaluate my profile for ISB 2019-2020 executive MBA class intake:

Name- Anugya Srivastava
Gender- Female
GMAT 1 Score (28th October, 2017)- 660 (Q47/V34)
GMAT 2 Score (31st July, 2018)- 660 (Q47/V34)

Unfortunately, both scores are exactly same.

My academics is as follows:
Class 10th- 92%
Class 12th- 95%
College (H.B.T.I., Kanpur)- 86% (Chemical Engineering)

I have work experience of 4years 11 months:
2013-2017- Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions Pvt. Ltd, an oil and gas company
2017- 2018, June- Air Products and Chemicals Inc., an industrial gas company
I also have international exposure of 6 months in Frankfurt, Germany and site experience of commissioning a Fatty Alcohol Godrej Plant in Gujarat.

Currently I am not working due to personal reasons but plan on doing some course on data science, if it will help build my application.

Extra curricular activities:

1. Member of IICHE (Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers)
2. Affiliate at society of Women Engineers (SWE)
3. Actively participated in social programmes in the company and well appreciated for the same.
4. Actively participated in many competitions in the company and awarded for the same.
4. Hobbies are painting, travelling and doing Yoga.

Please evaluate my profile and let me know whether it is good enough to apply in Round 1 of this year or should I re-take the exam and apply in Round 2.

Please also let me know if I can apply to other good colleges in India with this score.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2018, 23:42
Hi

Kindly evaluate my profile.

This is daljeet
Indian male 31yr

Graduate in ayurvedic medicine and surgery.
6 year of work ex both in clinical and management role.

Presently working as senior medical coordinator intensive care unit of a multi super specialty hospital.
Excellent growth as compare to peers.

Gmat prepration in progress.

Extracircular.

State level badminton player during school
Holds sports grade certificate from dept of sports govt of punjab.
Prade commander of school unit during prade organised by local adminstration on the eve of independence day and republic day

Best athlete of college
Member of extracircular committee of college
Organised various events like annual function,alum meet ,sports meet etc as part of commitee

Post college

Organising various blood donation camps with the help of volunteers .

Part of organising commitee which organised a regional language tv channel show.

Attended various free medical camps as volunteer .

Part of volunteer group which helping needy people financially for various purpose,my work mostly related to varify medical cases .

Post mba goal
Entreprenaurism

How mba will help
Worked with two mlm companies which failed .
Learned some lessons and came to know that i lacks basic bussines skills.
Mba will help me to gain that knowledge.

Kindly evaluate my profile and give your valuable suggessions.

Regards

Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here! &nbs [#permalink] 01 Aug 2018, 23:42

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  101   102   103   104   105  ...  107    Next  [ 2136 posts ] 

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: mihir0710, warriorguy

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap