Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:58 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
Schools: ISB '16 (I)
GMAT 1: 640 Q35 V48
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Re: ISB Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Sagarkalra92 wrote:
Applying in Round 1- It would be great if I can get some good views on my profile as they will help me to improve before applying to Round 1

GMAT SCORE: 710 ( Q49, V37, IR5, AWA-5)

Hi Sagar,

Overall great experience with leadership opportunities. I am concerned about the frequent changes in jobs- you will definitely need to address this in the application. We worked with someone last year who moved 6 companies in 5 years, and this was ofcourse one of the major themes we discussed in every application.

You will all need to have clear career goals- the adcom is going to wonder why you want to do an MBA when you have just joined a company a few months before application. So basically you will have to put to rest any concerns that you have a wandering mind and the desire to do an MBA at this time emanates from that personality trait
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
Send PM
Hello,

Requesting an evaluation of my profile. I am an aspirant of the PGP in Management at ISB, Class of 2018. I shall be applying in Round 2 of the admissions this term.

Xth: 90.5 (ICSE)
XIIth: 93.75 (ISC)
B.E.: Civil Engineering (with Honours) with a percentage score of 84.10 (CGPA: 9.16, Rank 5/92), College: Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (current official name: IIEST Shibpur)

GMAT: 680 (Q50, V30, IR-7, AWA-5.5)

Work Experience: Total-37 months, as on 31 August 2016

1. 9 months as a Structural Engineer with a renowned consulting engineering firm, handling structural design work on heavy industrial steel structures
2. 28 months as a Technical Officer/Scientist with Bureau of Indian Standards, the National Standards body of India. Exposed to various facets of work handled by the organization including product certification, standardisation and hallmarking, among others. For the past 12 months, involved in the major project of revision of National Building Code of India, being one of the five people involved.

Extra-curriculars:
1. Quizzing: Participated and had podium finishes, including wins, at numerous inter-school/inter-college quizzing events. Served as General Secretary of the quizzing society in college for a year and as Student Convener of quizzing events in college's annual technical fest.
2. Sports: a) State-level table tennis player at junior and sub-junior levels, b) State-level cricketer at U-13 level.

Well, I guess my profile suffers from a huge Achilles' Heel that is my GMAT Verbal score. Despite satisfactory preparation, the score came out to be ridiculously low. However I have decided not to retake the GMAT before applying at least once with this score given ISB's gradually increasing acceptance rate of profiles with lower scores. My Verbal score keeps worrying me, though.

Is there any chance of my getting a call for the interviews if I apply in R2? What should I generally try to highlight in my essays? Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.

Originally posted by chak.de.arnab@gmail.com on 09 Sep 2016, 04:32.
Last edited by chak.de.arnab@gmail.com on 09 Sep 2016, 07:58, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GPA: 3
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
1. Undergraduate school:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Computer Science, (4 years degree), UTU India

2. Undergraduate grades/GPA
7.9/10
Xth : 88% CBSE
XII : 77% CBSE

3. GMAT score or expected score
Expected 680-700

4. # Yrs full-time work experience
3.9 years

5. Current company and role
Business Analyst in Deloitte US Consulting (Sales Performance Management domain); techno-functional role that requires a good amount of client interaction). Prior to this I have 1.5 years of experience in Technology (Accenture) in Informatica (ETL).

6. Extra-curricular leadership experience
Developed a desktop API for twitter during my internship (2011)
Won treasure hunts at state level.
Won a carom championship : Intra-Deloitte Delhi
Few other achievements but nothing at state and national level. Hosted and won couple of activities at college and school level.
Working with an NGO for the past 6 months. Organized events and won quizzes during my tenure with Deloitte as well.

7. Post-MBA goals
Getting into branding/adverstising/marketing, gaining more international experience so as to understand the customer needs better.

8. Target schools
ISB
Sloan
Cornell
Wharton
Schulich
Rotman
School of Business
Stern
INSEAD

9. IELTS Score: 7.5

Please advise the schools to aim for adnw hat are my chances for the mentioned schools with the profile that I have.

Best regards,
Sommya Mehta
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GPA: 3
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
1. Undergraduate school:

7.9/10

Expected 680-700

3.9 years

Business Analyst in Deloitte US Consulting (Sales Performance Management domain); techno-functional role that requires a good amount of client interaction). Prior to this I have 1.5 years of experience in Technology (Accenture) in Informatica (ETL).

Few other achievements but nothing at state and national level. Hosted and won couple of activities at college and school level.
Working with an NGO for the past 6 months. Organized events and won quizzes during my tenure with Deloitte as well.
Created a facebook page "FACTEZE" to analyze the mindset of the active members on fb.

7. Post-MBA goals
Getting into branding/adverstising/marketing, gaining more international experience so as to understand the customer needs better.

8. Target schools
ISB
Sloan
Cornell
Wharton
Schulich
Rotman
School of Business
Stern
INSEAD

Please advise the schools to aim for adnw hat are my chances for the mentioned schools with the profile that I have.

Best regards,
Sommya Mehta
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1585 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
Sagarkalra92 wrote:
GMAT SCORE: 710 ( Q49, V37, IR5, AWA-5)

WORK EXPERIENCE:

RLARD ENGITECH PVT.LTD (Start-up) (August 2016-Present)
Head-Sales & Marketing
• Implemented ideas to expand the customer base and helped in streamlining the online product channel.
• Hosted workshops to spread awareness about the product.
AXIS RISK CONSULTING PVT.LTD. (March 2015-July 2016)
Associate Consultant
• Member of IC COE team for Mondelez International. Reviewed the processes and sub processes for Bratislava and North America Region. Ensured appropriate documentation, adequate testing & accurate reporting on financial control activities
• Ensured appropriate documentation for all the processes and Identified areas of improvement for Dabur International
• Lead the GE India Dresser site and ensured ICFR compliance
• Independently handled the ANZ region for GlaxoSmithKline and ensured appropriate documentation, adequate testing and accurate reporting on financial control activities
SKYTEX INDUSTRIES PVT.LTD. (December 2014-March 2015)
Associate Director
• Oversaw Sales and Marketing for company products
• Provided valuable inputs to minimize production costs and to ensure optimum utilization of resources
• Streamlined the distributor channel to maximize profits.
AXIS RISK CONSULTING PVT.LTD. (July 2013- November 2014)
Senior Analyst
• Independently lead the Beverage Division (North-East Region) and Stales Process (North Region), which included over 100 audits per months, for PepsiCo India and trained over 50 CA Firms
• Received Gold Team Appreciation Award for contribution to Claim Management Project for PepisCo India.
• Regularly inspected Distributor sites of PepsiCo India across the Northern Region of India
• Managed Store Inventory for Vishal Mega Mart which resulted in optimization of the STR (stock transfer ratio) throughout India

INTERNSHIPS:

• Finance Intern at Indian Oil Corporation Limited - June 2012 to August 2012
• Marketing Intern at Viacom 18 - January 2012 to February 2012

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Year Board/University School/College Percentage
2010-2013 Delhi University Hansraj College (B.A. Eco (H)) 75.7%
2010 C.B.S.E (XII) D.P.S, Mathura Road, New Delhi 94%
2008 C.B.S.E (X ) D.P.S, Mathura Road, New Delhi 90.33%

EXTRACURRICULAR INTERESTS, ACTIVITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS:

• Member, Axis’ Fun@ Work Team - organised Fresher’s training, day outs and sports competitions (2014-2016)
• All India Crime Reform Organisation worked with Delhi Police to reduce the crime rate in locality, made people aware about their rights and duties. (2011-present)
• Participated in CSR Initiatives- plantation drive, blood donation drive etc.
• Dance Society, Hansraj College - represented college at college festivals - BITS OASIS 2010, Rendezvous 2010
• Volunteer, AISEC UDAAN 2011- held cultural workshops and various competitions for underprivileged children.
• Dance, Basketball, Meeting new people and Organising events.

Hi Sagar

- Your GMAT score, academics, and ECA are quite decent and should stand you in good stead
- While your career progress in terms of designation is good, some of it has been with companies that are not very well known in general. Further, there is quite some volatility in your work experience (frequent changes of job). You will need to explain this well.
- Overall, ISB is possible but not certain - you will need to create a strong app with convincing applications for the changes.
Manager
Manager
Send PM

Originally posted by ron92 on 10 Sep 2016, 05:04.
Last edited by ron92 on 23 Jan 2017, 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
sommya wrote:
1. Undergraduate school:

7.9/10

Expected 680-700

3.9 years

Created a facebook page "FACTEZE" to analyze the mindset of the active members on fb.

7. Post-MBA goals

8. Target schools
ISB
Sloan
Cornell
Wharton
Schulich
Rotman
School of Business
Stern
INSEAD

Best regards,
Sommya Mehta

Hi Sommya

- CGPA, acads, ECA, and professional experience are all decent. With a 680-700 you should have a decent chance at ISB with a strong app.
- Other than ISB, Schulich, Rotman, and possibly Cornell (if you can hit 720+) may be other possibilities. Chances at other schools are low. Beyond that, schools to aim for is perhaps not the right discussion for this ISB thread.
- Would suggest you focus on the GMAT for now, and try to take your score as high above 700 as you can. For global schools that will be important. For ISB, 680+, with a decent app, should work.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
chak.de.arnab@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

Requesting an evaluation of my profile. I am an aspirant of the PGP in Management at ISB, Class of 2018. I shall be applying in Round 2 of the admissions this term.

B.E.: Civil Engineering (with Honours) with a percentage score of 84.10 (CGPA: 9.16, Rank 5/92), College: Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (current official name: IIEST Shibpur)

1. 9 months as a Structural Engineer with a renowned consulting engineering firm, handling structural design work on heavy industrial steel structures
2. 28 months as a Technical Officer/Scientist with Bureau of Indian Standards, the National Standards body of India. Exposed to various facets of work handled by the organization including product certification, standardisation and hallmarking, among others. For the past 12 months, involved in the major project of revision of National Building Code of India, being one of the five people involved.

Extra-curriculars:
1. Quizzing: Participated and had podium finishes, including wins, at numerous inter-school/inter-college quizzing events. Served as General Secretary of the quizzing society in college for a year and as Student Convener of quizzing events in college's annual technical fest.
2. Sports: a) State-level table tennis player at junior and sub-junior levels, b) State-level cricketer at U-13 level.

Well, I guess my profile suffers from a huge Achilles' Heel that is my GMAT Verbal score. Despite satisfactory preparation, the score came out to be ridiculously low. However I have decided not to retake the GMAT before applying at least once with this score given ISB's gradually increasing acceptance rate of profiles with lower scores. My Verbal score keeps worrying me, though.

Is there any chance of my getting a call for the interviews if I apply in R2? What should I generally try to highlight in my essays? Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.

Hi Arnab
- You would have a chance in R1 itself. Why would you want to push this to R2? Your GMAT is sorted already. R1 is ~5 weeks away and so doable.
- Your acads, experience, and ECA are quite good (the sporting achievements are quite noteworthy in particular) and that definitely adds to your profile
- Work is differentiated as well. Civil/structural work (minor) with later Standards experience (major). What will be important for you is to create a link to an MBA from here, as your current role and an MBA are not the most natural of fits.
- Overall, with a strong app, you would have a decent chance. Focus on that, and if possible, look at R1.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
Send PM
GyanOne wrote:
Hello,

Extra-curriculars:

Hi Arnab
- You would have a chance in R1 itself. Why would you want to push this to R2? Your GMAT is sorted already. R1 is ~5 weeks away and so doable.
- Your acads, experience, and ECA are quite good (the sporting achievements are quite noteworthy in particular) and that definitely adds to your profile
- Work is differentiated as well. Civil/structural work (minor) with later Standards experience (major). What will be important for you is to create a link to an MBA from here, as your current role and an MBA are not the most natural of fits.
- Overall, with a strong app, you would have a decent chance. Focus on that, and if possible, look at R1.

Thanks, GyanOne.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. However, the work I am currently involved in will be completed by the end of October and there may be a promotion/commendation on the cards that should crank my work-ex profile up a bit. I also feel I would need a lot of time to do some intense soul searching for writing the essays. The fitment of my current role with my decision to pursue an MBA, as you rightly mentioned, needs to be clearly pitched to the AdCom. Hence, R2.

In the essays, should I try to explicitly/implicitly make a case to the AdCom about my feeling that my GMAT verbal score does not truly represent my ability, that the examination was a one-off mishap? Also, would an intended career in international football management/administration in a marketing/operational role detract the AdCom in a significant way, considering my current role to be far off from such aspirations?

Appreciate any input on this.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
GyanOne wrote:
Hello,

Extra-curriculars:

Hi Arnab

Thanks, GyanOne.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. However, the work I am currently involved in will be completed by the end of October and there may be a promotion/commendation on the cards that should crank my work-ex profile up a bit. I also feel I would need a lot of time to do some intense soul searching for writing the essays. The fitment of my current role with my decision to pursue an MBA, as you rightly mentioned, needs to be clearly pitched to the AdCom. Hence, R2.

In the essays, should I try to explicitly/implicitly make a case to the AdCom about my feeling that my GMAT verbal score does not truly represent my ability, that the examination was a one-off mishap? Also, would an intended career in international football management/administration in a marketing/operational role detract the AdCom in a significant way, considering my current role to be far off from such aspirations?

Appreciate any input on this.

Hi Arnab

- Understood if you are expecting a promotion. A slight change in your work profile, however, may not necessarily matter. Also, 5 weeks is quite a lot of time for introspection. Still, it is your decision on which round to apply for.
- On the GMAT score, we dont think that telling them that it was mishap will help. If it was, then that would be all the more reason for you to retake your GMAT and get your rightful score. Not retaking but claiming a higher level of potential performance won't work.
- On the goal you mention, yes, it is a far cry and would seem infeasible given your background. Stay away from mentioning such a goal.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, everyone!

Seeking for an objective profile evaluation, I need valuable tips on how to improve my current position to get into top MBA programs (Wharton/Harvard/Yale/Columbia).

1. Undergraduate

Specialist degree in Business Information Technologies (5 years, Russian degree - Bachelors/Masters equivalent)
No-name university, entered at 15 y.o. with almost perfect scores. I know that was and it is a big lack, but there were reasons. Bottom line - I've started to work in the small IT firm and didn't care about degree at all. During examination periods I was just passing tests and exams without any problem, but overall GPA, as we know, is calculated in different way, so I have ~ 2.8/4 here. In the last year of study I understood that my real value is approaching to zero, so I started to work really hard and finally I found my passion in finance.

2. Masters

After graduation I was invited to Masters in Financial Economics program with full scholarship and completed it perfectly (GPA - 4/4). During that 2 years I have completed a lot of online courses at top universities (over 30 MOOCS). I was very excited with that experience and decided that I should apply to MBA one day.

3. Test scores

GMAT - 770
TOEFL - working on that now (tests ~ 95-105)

4. Work experience

a) I have started part-time work at 16 y.o. as an assistant webmaster ~ 2 years.
Quitted this job to improve my study, but in a few months started to work as part-time sales manager ~ 8 months.
b) During the final year of undergraduate degree I was working as Chief Technical Officer in the small webstudio ~ 9 month.
Quitted this job due to Masters degree.
c) At the first year of Masters I tried to build a Finance startup (providing cheap sourses of finance to local enterprises). Attempt failed after 5 months due to multiple reasons, including economy default.
d) Multiple internships in local Ministry of Economy in investment department.
e) At the second year I started a small, part-time consluting business (improving sales with Managerial&IT tools) - it was part of a capstone project at Wharton online specialization ~ 6 month.

Now I am 22 y.o. I am writing professional investment recommendations and managing my small investment portfolio. At the end of this month I am also starting to teach economics at university. By the end of this year I am going to develop finance courses to improve local financial literacy. Also planning to pass CFA within 2-3 years.

Thank you, for reading!

P.S.

I know that's not a perfect profile and my first GPA is a big fail. Also my work experience is far from perfection for top MBA programs, but I hope you will be objective and provide a valuable tips on how to improve my position. I am working really hard to fix my past mistakes and all your advices would be very valuable for me. Thank you!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Nationality: Indian
GPA: 9.78/10 (3.96/4.0)
Degree: Electronics and Communication Engineering from VTU.
Years of Professional Experience: 4.2 years
Official Score: 700 (Q50, V34, AWA5.0)

Work Profile: Engineer in the R&D Division of one of the largest Consumer electronics Company in the world. 2 promotions in 4 years. Have two technical publications. I have mentored several interns and currently work as a module lead. Led teams during innovation drives and represented my organization at international conferences. Have won 3 division level awards too.
My responsibilities off late include working on project proposals, design and development, report preparation, competitor analysis (all from a tech perspective); all this apart from software programming.
My goal is to make a transition into strategy and planning management and product management.

Extra Curricular: I am a trained musician in Indian Classical and folk music. I have been a keyboard player for a professional music group and have a certificate in Indian Music.
Some experience in community service as a treasurer.

I am interested in applying to ISB. I wish to know how competitive is my profile for ISB.

Also, it is better to apply for which round? I am planning to apply to couple of US schools too.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi, please find my profile details:

Male, Indian, 23 yrs.

GMAT: 730 (Q51, V37, AWA 4, IR 8)

Education: B.Tech in chemical engineering from IIT Madras, 7.6/10 CGPA.

Experience : Currently 2 years, 3 months of work experience (will be completing 2 yrs 9 months by end of march '17). I am working with a UK-based IT/financial services firm as a Software Test Engineer (functional testing). Been promoted within 18 months of joining. Management skills mainly involve monitoring and providing functional training to new recruits and interns, attending client calls, coordinating with developers and cross functional teams, and taking ownership for product deliveries. Don't have international work experience, but I'm involved in interacting with some international clients.

Post-MBA goals: Strategy or tech consulting at MBB. Second preference is product management (within in the tech. sector)

Co-curricular/Extra-curriculars :
1.Worked as a volunteer for an NGO for 3 months
2.Was a part of the national cadet corps under Indian air force and received basic military training
3.Secured a gold medal in an international mathematics competition conducted by University of New South Wales across 14 countries
4.Languages known: English, Hindi, a couple of regional languages, basic French and German.

I'm planning to apply by round 1. Let me know what are my chances of getting accepted.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
Blitz15 wrote:
Hi, please find my profile details:

Male, Indian, 23 yrs.

GMAT: 730 (Q51, V37, AWA 4, IR 8)

Education: B.Tech in chemical engineering from IIT Madras, 7.6/10 CGPA.

Experience : Currently 2 years, 3 months of work experience (will be completing 2 yrs 9 months by end of march '17). I am working with a UK-based IT/financial services firm as a Software Test Engineer (functional testing). Been promoted within 18 months of joining. Management skills mainly involve monitoring and providing functional training to new recruits and interns, attending client calls, coordinating with developers and cross functional teams, and taking ownership for product deliveries. Don't have international work experience, but I'm involved in interacting with some international clients.

Post-MBA goals: Strategy or tech consulting at MBB. Second preference is product management (within in the tech. sector)

Co-curricular/Extra-curriculars :
1.Worked as a volunteer for an NGO for 3 months
2.Was a part of the national cadet corps under Indian air force and received basic military training
3.Secured a gold medal in an international mathematics competition conducted by University of New South Wales across 14 countries
4.Languages known: English, Hindi, a couple of regional languages, basic French and German.

I'm planning to apply by round 1. Let me know what are my chances of getting accepted.

Hi Blitz15,

- Your acads and GMAT are quite impressive, and so are your ECA. Just by way of profile parameters you are well placed.
- A testing profile can be seen as very technical (you will need to work towards expressing realistic goals) and perhaps not the best background for MBB (note that the fist B of MBB - Bain - does not even recruit at ISB). Research your post-MBA career and industry a bit more.
- Work on creating a strong app and you should be able to make it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools: Rotman '18
Send PM
Hi, can anyone evaluate my profile

GMAT- Expecting 700
X- 79%
XII - 74%
UG(Btech ECE) - 7.2 CGPA

work ex - Programmer analyst in Cognizant (1 yr)
Entered as a trainee and had to take few exams conducted by CTS which i Successfully cracked and entered a special training batch
Got to work on a internal project during training. I lead a team of 5 during that project.

Extra curricular
I have been hitting MMA training and gym from past 1 yr and participated in few fights
Played cricket up to district level (U-19), School and College
Remained part of winning team in Inter School cricket competition
I can play some musical instruments(Keyboard)

Leadership Roles
Remained Captain of School cricket team for 2 yrs and lead to win inter school tournament
Remained School representative for 1 yr and Class representative for couple of years in college
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 146 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile

10th - CBSE - 87%

12th - CBSE - 71%

Undergraduate (2006-2010) - B.Des - Fashion Communication - NIFT, Bangalore - CGPA - 6/10

GMAT - 680 (Q47, V36, IR8)

Work Ex. - 6 years in fashion and retail

Originally posted by vandyke1234 on 15 Sep 2016, 10:39.
Last edited by vandyke1234 on 17 Oct 2016, 04:35, edited 2 times in total.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Expert Reply
taranhundal wrote:
Hi, can anyone evaluate my profile

GMAT- Expecting 700
X- 79%
XII - 74%
UG(Btech ECE) - 7.2 CGPA

work ex - Programmer analyst in Cognizant (1 yr)
Entered as a trainee and had to take few exams conducted by CTS which i Successfully cracked and entered a special training batch
Got to work on a internal project during training. I lead a team of 5 during that project.

Extra curricular
I have been hitting MMA training and gym from past 1 yr and participated in few fights
Played cricket up to district level (U-19), School and College
Remained part of winning team in Inter School cricket competition
I can play some musical instruments(Keyboard)

Leadership Roles
Remained Captain of School cricket team for 2 yrs and lead to win inter school tournament
Remained School representative for 1 yr and Class representative for couple of years in college

Hi taranhundal,

You have a promising profile, which I think will be attractive to b-schools another 2-3 years from now. If you are planning to apply this year, I'd suggest you wait it out for a bit, get some career growth and good achievements at work and then apply
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18  ...  307