GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Oct 2019, 05:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
ISB School Moderator
G
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V30
WE: Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2019, 20:11
Hey, nice to make your acquaintance, I too worked on SAP Basis/Security for a little more than two years.

I'd recommend you to work on the following two things in the forthcoming days-
1. Your post MBA goals and how can ISB help you? Do you want to move into ERP functional roles/IT Consulting etc. Must have 100% clarity on this because you're from the over represented pool of candidates. So, make sure in your story there's a coherence in what you're doing now and what you want to achieve 2-3 years down the line post ISB/MBA.

MBA Trends for Indian Applicants l Over-Represented MBA woes

2. Start preparing, leverage this community, get a good GMAT score and apply for R2.

Amoghzz wrote:
I am an SAP PI consultant/SAP UI developer with experience working with the new agile methodology, which is currently being swiftly adopted across different projects. I have also worked for 10 months on SAP ABAP.

GMAT Math Book

-I never wanted what I gave up
I never gave up what I wanted-
Intern
Intern
B
ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2019, 23:12
Hi All

I am planning to apply for Round 2 of Interviews

Work Experience: 3 years as of March 2020

Working for a SAAS unicorn company for the past 2.5 years

2017-2019 - Worked as a Product Consultant ( Sales Engineer) with a small stint abroad
2019- Present - Working as a Business analyst in the Revenue Operations team ( CRO's Office) of the same company

I have both customer-facing & internal stakeholder facing experience ( External customers were mostly CIO's & CTO's of SMB & MM companies,most of my internal stakeholders are VP's and Directors), I would like to pursue Management consulting post my MBA.

Educational Background:
10th - Matriculation - 93.8%
12th - TN State Board - 95.9%
UG - BE Mechanical Engineering - 8.7/10

Awards & Extracurriculars:
Good ratings within the company
Won a few awards for good performance
Was a working partner of a student-run cafe in College ( I was part of the marketing & Finance Team)

I am yet to give my GMAT exam, I would like to know what my chances are to get an admit and a minimum GMAT score that I should aim for.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2019, 01:39
Hi,

Kindly evaluate my profile.

GMAT Score 700
Quant 50, Verbal 35, IR 5, AWA 4
Education : Award in Bancassurance ( CII - UK)
BTech (EEE) from NIT Calicut CGPA 8.12
+2 CBSE 94.6 %
10th ICSE 94.83 %
Work Experience : Jul 2012 - Jun 2013 Business Operations Associate zs Associates India - 1 year
Oct 2014 - Aug 2015 Vendor Inspection Coordinator @ DNV-GL Qatar - 10 months
Sep 2015 - Apr 2016 Sales Coordinator @ Mashreq Bank, Qatar
Sep 2017 - Dec 2018 Consultant - Customer Service @ Medgulf Takaful, Qatar (Insurance Company) 1 year and 4 months
Jan 2019 - Present Officer - Customer Service & Operations @ Medgulf Takaful, Qatar (Insurance Company) 8 months

The Gaps in Experience

Jul 2013 - Sep 2014 - Got married and moved to Qatar
May 2016 - Aug 2017 - Had my first child and took a break

Extra Curriculars - Held various positions in various organization committees and clubs at college and school as executive member, joint secretary etc.
Volunteered @ Pain and Palliative Care Society, Calicut
Was a mentor akanksha Foundation, Pune
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Anderson '21

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 07:00
Hi, feel free to evaluate my profile for the full time MBA at ISB. I am planning to apply in Round 2.

22 yo Indian male from Pune. Graduated a year ago from Pune University in BBM, Major -International Business Management.

Professional footballer since 6 years, represented top clubs in the world including Stoke City FC Academy (England) FC Bangkok in Thai Premier league.

Currently preparing for the GMAT and expecting a 700 (+-10) score.

10th and 12th from an ICSE school but a 58% and 60% in both respectively.

Work ex: 1 & a half years. Split between my father's consultancy firm and a start up where I'm working currently.

Extra Curriculars apart from my sidelined profession (footy) :
District level chess player,
Avid Pianist and a drummer.
Stock Market enthusiast.

Let me know what do you guys think about my chances.

Cheers.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '20

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 23:30
GyanOne wrote:
siddartha09 wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please help me in evaluating my profile? Here are the details.

Background:
• 25, Indian Male,
• B.E in Electronics and Communication: 8.6/10 CGPA
• Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication: 89.89% aggregate
• SSC: 85.69%

Work Ex: 4+ years
• Present Employer: Bristlecone (A Mahindra group company)

I. Contributed heavily in starting out a new practice of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning domain in the company.
II. Led a team of 2 people at the start which later grew to a total of 7 members in an 8-month period
III. Delivered 4 fully functional automation projects during this period, saving more than 1000+ man hours/year for the client.

• Previous Employer: Infosys

I. Assisted in developing project timelines/deliverables/strategies and worked with onsite client to track status & issues in offshore development mode, conducting reviews of codes & test cases and analyzing change requests/enhancements
II. Monitored project progress & outstanding issues after a severe ramp down of employees which included the one’s leading the project.

International Exp:
Worked with a leading American bank having multiple teams at different locations and coordinated with them on a daily basis for 3 years during my tenure with Infosys.

Achievements:
I. Brilliant Beginner Award, Bristlecone, FY 2018-19,
II. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q4- 2018,
III. Reward of INR 20,000 for Excellent Performance, Infosys Ltd, FY 2016-17,
IV. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q3-2016,
V. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q2-2016,
VI. Letter of Appreciation, from General Secretary of college, 2013-14

Extra Curriculars:
I. Press In-charge, Student’s Representative Council, 2013-14,
II. Vice-president, Electronics & Communication Department, 2013-14,
III. Student Coordinator, National Level workshop on aptitude development, 2014-15
IV. Winner of literary cup, Intra-college, 2012-2015
V. Member of CSR activities Bristlecone and Infosys, 2015-present

Looking forward for a feedback,
Thanks! :)

Hi siddartha09

Looks very promising. What is your GMAT score?

Hi,

I recently gave my GMAT and got a score of 650(Q49, V31) :( Should I apply for round 1 of ISB with this score?

Thanks,
Siddartha
Intern
Intern
B
ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2019, 07:46
Hi
Could you please help me with the evaluation of my profile for ISB PGP program?

29 years, Indian Male

X - 78%
XII - 76%
B.Tech. - 9.5/10

Work experience (by Mar 2020) - 7 years 10 months (1 year software development in a startup, 3 years 8 months in a premier business consulting firm, and 2 years 2 months in a startup as Analytics Manager), of which last 2 years are outside India

I haven't taken GMAT yet but planning to take it soon and apply for R2. Please help me with the evaluation of my profile as well as the GMAT score that I would need to crack the admission.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 23:58
Hello!!

Request your evaluation on my profile. Many thanks.

Work Experience (around 6 years):
Manager, Innovation and Business Development at BMT Consultants (UK based MNC) - 3.5 years
Highlights:
- Drove innovations in the Indian subcontinent; handled global innovations; saved $ 0.2 M
- prepared and aided 250+ national and international proposals worth $30 M and negotiated contracts worth $1.5 M
Achievements:
- Received Innovation Award, among 300 nominees, across the globe, from the CEO of BMT Group Limited, UK, 2018
- Presented India's innovations at Big Data Conference, BMT HQ in UK; 1st Indian executive to present at a global event, 2017

Consulting, research and teaching at a university - 2.5 years
Highlights:
- Conceptualized the idea of civic sense as an App based solution for the citizens of Ahmedabad
- Taught 200+ postgraduate and undergraduate students; rated 4.5+/5

Co-founded 2 startups - 2.5 years (along with the above experience)
Achievements and highlights:
- Led a team of 10 people in delivering 12+ projects in urban and transport consulting; earned a revenue of $70 K
- Executed $0.1 M worth projects in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh, involving local govt.
- Won a start-up kit package worth $25,000 (sponsored by Google, Amazon, Microsoft), at an event organized by HEADSTART

Academics
- Certification Program in Product Management (Online course of UpGrad | Scored 91.5%, Top – 1%), 2019
- Master’s in planning (Urban and Regional Planning) (CEPT University | Scored 72 %, Ranked 4th), 2014
- Bachelor’s in planning (Physical Planning) (School of Planning and Architecture , New Delhi | Scored 72%, Ranked 2nd; Silver Medalist), 2012
- 12th CBSE Science; 85%, 2008
- 10th CBSE; 86%, 2006

Other achievements
- Won GATE Scholarship of $3,000, 2012
- Earned 2nd rank, among 20 teams, pan-India, in Techfest (APOGEE) of BITS Pilani, 2012
- Earned 1st rank, among 10 teams, pan-India, in Techfest (Mindbend) of NIT Surat, 2009, 2010
- Acquired 2nd rank, among 20 participating teams, in All India Bal Bharati Public School Badminton Championship, 2007
- Stood 1st in district level Science Exhibition, among ~50 participants, for Wind based Mobile Charger, 2007

GMAT Score
630 V27 Q49
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 01:48
Hi,

I was considering applying through the early entry programme, if anyone could evaluate my profile I'd be really thankful.

Academics:
10th: 9.8/10 and 12th: 93.8%, both CBSE (Scored 100 in 12th Math Boards)
Passed out of NIT-Trichy in 2019 with a CGPA of 9.09

Work Ex:
Have been working in a consulting firm post college with a focus on procurement as a Senior Analyst.

Co-Curricular:
-Head of the Marketing Team of the college cultural fest.
-Played football in multiple competitions held in campus
-Took part in and placed in quizzes in cultural fests

GRE Score: 327, Q:169 V:158 AWA:4

Thanks.

SVP
SVP
D

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2019, 22:22
siddartha09 wrote:
GyanOne wrote:
siddartha09 wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please help me in evaluating my profile? Here are the details.

Background:
• 25, Indian Male,
• B.E in Electronics and Communication: 8.6/10 CGPA
• Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication: 89.89% aggregate
• SSC: 85.69%

Work Ex: 4+ years
• Present Employer: Bristlecone (A Mahindra group company)

I. Contributed heavily in starting out a new practice of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning domain in the company.
II. Led a team of 2 people at the start which later grew to a total of 7 members in an 8-month period
III. Delivered 4 fully functional automation projects during this period, saving more than 1000+ man hours/year for the client.

• Previous Employer: Infosys

I. Assisted in developing project timelines/deliverables/strategies and worked with onsite client to track status & issues in offshore development mode, conducting reviews of codes & test cases and analyzing change requests/enhancements
II. Monitored project progress & outstanding issues after a severe ramp down of employees which included the one’s leading the project.

International Exp:
Worked with a leading American bank having multiple teams at different locations and coordinated with them on a daily basis for 3 years during my tenure with Infosys.

Achievements:
I. Brilliant Beginner Award, Bristlecone, FY 2018-19,
II. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q4- 2018,
III. Reward of INR 20,000 for Excellent Performance, Infosys Ltd, FY 2016-17,
IV. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q3-2016,
V. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q2-2016,
VI. Letter of Appreciation, from General Secretary of college, 2013-14

Extra Curriculars:
I. Press In-charge, Student’s Representative Council, 2013-14,
II. Vice-president, Electronics & Communication Department, 2013-14,
III. Student Coordinator, National Level workshop on aptitude development, 2014-15
IV. Winner of literary cup, Intra-college, 2012-2015
V. Member of CSR activities Bristlecone and Infosys, 2015-present

Looking forward for a feedback,
Thanks! :)

Hi siddartha09

Looks very promising. What is your GMAT score?

Hi,

I recently gave my GMAT and got a score of 650(Q49, V31) :( Should I apply for round 1 of ISB with this score?

Thanks,
Siddartha

Hi Siddartha,

Not sure whether you applied, but if you haven't applied in R1, then retake GMAT.

Ask us for ASSESSING YOUR MBA CHANCES

Totally Invested In Your Success. Therefore, unlimited essay guidance and unlimited communication with you.
SVP
SVP
D

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2019, 22:25
abhinavvajpayee wrote:
Hi
Could you please help me with the evaluation of my profile for ISB PGP program?

29 years, Indian Male

X - 78%
XII - 76%
B.Tech. - 9.5/10

Work experience (by Mar 2020) - 7 years 10 months (1 year software development in a startup, 3 years 8 months in a premier business consulting firm, and 2 years 2 months in a startup as Analytics Manager), of which last 2 years are outside India

I haven't taken GMAT yet but planning to take it soon and apply for R2. Please help me with the evaluation of my profile as well as the GMAT score that I would need to crack the admission.

Things look decent from the little information you have provided. I will need to know more about your achievements at work and career goals
There is no set GMAT score that will fetch you an interview call. However, with ISB's average GMAT score being close to 710, you should try getting a score more than or close to that.

Totally Invested In Your Success. Therefore, unlimited essay guidance and unlimited communication with you.
SVP
SVP
D

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2019, 22:33
Arpitkumar2310 wrote:
Hello!!

Request your evaluation on my profile. Many thanks.

Work Experience (around 6 years):
Manager, Innovation and Business Development at BMT Consultants (UK based MNC) - 3.5 years
Highlights:
- Drove innovations in the Indian subcontinent; handled global innovations; saved $ 0.2 M
- prepared and aided 250+ national and international proposals worth $30 M and negotiated contracts worth $1.5 M
Achievements:
- Received Innovation Award, among 300 nominees, across the globe, from the CEO of BMT Group Limited, UK, 2018
- Presented India's innovations at Big Data Conference, BMT HQ in UK; 1st Indian executive to present at a global event, 2017

Consulting, research and teaching at a university - 2.5 years
Highlights:
- Conceptualized the idea of civic sense as an App based solution for the citizens of Ahmedabad
- Taught 200+ postgraduate and undergraduate students; rated 4.5+/5

Co-founded 2 startups - 2.5 years (along with the above experience)
Achievements and highlights:
- Led a team of 10 people in delivering 12+ projects in urban and transport consulting; earned a revenue of $70 K
- Executed $0.1 M worth projects in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh, involving local govt.
- Won a start-up kit package worth $25,000 (sponsored by Google, Amazon, Microsoft), at an event organized by HEADSTART

Academics
- Certification Program in Product Management (Online course of UpGrad | Scored 91.5%, Top – 1%), 2019
- Master’s in planning (Urban and Regional Planning) (CEPT University | Scored 72 %, Ranked 4th), 2014
- Bachelor’s in planning (Physical Planning) (School of Planning and Architecture , New Delhi | Scored 72%, Ranked 2nd; Silver Medalist), 2012
- 12th CBSE Science; 85%, 2008
- 10th CBSE; 86%, 2006

Other achievements
- Won GATE Scholarship of $3,000, 2012
- Earned 2nd rank, among 20 teams, pan-India, in Techfest (APOGEE) of BITS Pilani, 2012
- Earned 1st rank, among 10 teams, pan-India, in Techfest (Mindbend) of NIT Surat, 2009, 2010
- Acquired 2nd rank, among 20 participating teams, in All India Bal Bharati Public School Badminton Championship, 2007
- Stood 1st in district level Science Exhibition, among ~50 participants, for Wind based Mobile Charger, 2007

GMAT Score
630 V27 Q49

Arpit,

your first and foremost task is to retake GMAT and come to a 700+ level.
Otherwise your profile looks interesting. I am keen to kow what these innovaions are and what your role is. Are you doing infrastructure consulting?

Interestingly, we are working wih an appliant who has a somewhat similar profile as yours. Infact, I'd like to understand what you civis sense app does. - it seems like it will have a good synergy with the work that he does in Smart cities ( Goodness, i am doing BD for him :lol: )

Anyhow, it seems you are doing a lot of things - it would be great to get on a call and understand what you are upto. I am sure I will have some good tips to share. Feel free to reach out.

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
WE: Consulting (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2019, 06:16
Hi,

Please review my profile for ISB :

Working as an Assistant Manager in Consulting Division of a reputed International Property Consultancy (IPC)

Academics :
• X – 82%;
• XII – 76%
• Under Grad : School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (An Institute of National Importance, MHRD, Govt. of India) in 2015 with Bachelors of Planning (Urban) and score over 75%. (First Division)

Achievement :
• Part of the in-house technology team working on a development of a real estate software.
• Won multiple awards in company for Business development
• Multiple awards for winning and organizing National level conventions.
• Carried out multiple location consulting, feasibility studies and valuation reputed MNCs and real estate developers for
• Successfully carried out consulting and transaction advisory services for multiple government agencies (Indian Railways, Airports Authority of India & Others)
• Part of the Winning proposal for 3 smart cities. (Program under Ministry of Housing and Urban Alleviation
• Semi-finalist (Top 10%) in International Berkeley Undergraduate Prize for Architectural Design Excellence, organized by Department of Architecture in the College of Environmental Design at the University of California, Berkeley (2013 & 2014)
• Internships at reputed PSUs
• Recognized for contributing in an international research for Sustainability and White paper in the firm

Took GMAT last year and scored a 590, will take a GMAT in coming weeks, should be able to score 630-650.

While I am aware that a score of 630 - 650 is not enough, my question is my profile competitive enough to be considered for an interview?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards
Rahul
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
WE: Consulting (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2019, 06:17
Hi,

Working as an Assistant Manager in Consulting Division of a reputed International Property Consultancy (IPC)

Academics :
• X – 82%;
• XII – 76%
• Under Grad : School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (An Institute of National Importance, MHRD, Govt. of India) in 2015 with Bachelors of Planning (Urban) and score over 75%. (First Division)

Achievement :
• Part of the in-house technology team working on a development of a real estate software.
• Carried out multiple location consulting, feasibility studies and valuation reputed MNCs and real estate developers for
• Successfully carried out consulting and transaction advisory services for multiple government agencies (Indian Railways, Airports Authority of India & Others)
• Part of the Winning proposal for 3 smart cities. (Program under Ministry of Housing and Urban Alleviation
• Semi-finalist (Top 10%) in International Berkeley Undergraduate Prize for Architectural Design Excellence, organized by Department of Architecture in the College of Environmental Design at the University of California, Berkeley (2013 & 2014)
• Recognized for contributing in an international research for Sustainability and White paper in the firm

Took GMAT last year and scored a 590, will take a GMAT in coming weeks, should be able to score 630-650.

While I am aware that a score of 630 - 650 is not enough, my question is my profile competitive enough to be considered for an interview?

Regards
Rahul
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: IIMB

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2019, 21:12
Hi Rahul,

The probability of getting an interview call at 630-650 GMAT score is very low. Aim for 680+ instead and see where you land.

Regards,
Tridisha

rahulkapil wrote:
Hi,

Academics :
• X – 82%;
• XII – 76%

Achievement :

Regards
Rahul

G

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2019, 23:10
rahulkapil wrote:
Hi,

Academics :
• X – 82%;
• XII – 76%

Achievement :

Regards
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

The average GMAT score of ISB is 710. Now you're expecting a score between 630 - 650 which is way below the average. What does this imply?
That you will need to cover the gap between your GMAT score and ISB's average score by the way of other aspects in your profile. Correct?
Never forget the average is 710 but the range is 600-700 and you fall within that range!
A candidate is measured on his/her profile holistically and not just on GMAT score. While ISB can be a stickler for GMAT score but you can still focus on other aspects of your profile should you feel that GMAT is not your cup of tea.

Positives of your profile:
- Non-Engineering background - a whopping 67% of candidates at ISB are Engineers. Here you fall in the preferred not-so-competitive pool of applicants.
- Again you represent not so common Industry - Real Estate

Neutral Points
- Average no.of years of work ex. - Average of ISB is 4.3 years.
- Good achievements

Shortcomings
- GMAT score

Now, you should see for yourself do your positives outweigh your shortcomings? I know your profile is not just what you've written above, that's why I'll recommend you fill out this form (https://bit.ly/2kM1MJo) for a detailed analysis of your chances at ISB and if not ISB then what?

Hope this helps. Good Luck with your GMAT.

Best,

Check out our new tool MBA Matrix https://EduSimplified.com/mba-matrix
SVP
SVP
D

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2019, 00:08
rahulkapil wrote:
Hi,

Academics :
• X – 82%;
• XII – 76%

Achievement :

Regards
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

My advice:
1. slog it out on the GMAT. Aim for a 700+
2. What you have written as your achievements are your responsibilities. achievements are the results you achieved, For example, in this pointer: Won multiple awards in company for Business development - the achievement is: 1. winning the largest deal of $$$$$$ in the category/ in the company for that year; 2. entering a new market; 3. increasing market share; 4. cracking a difficult account with $$$$$ value, which 2 people had failed with earlier....you get the gist? Winning an award is a by-product of making this achievement.
So change your focus from responsibilities to achievements. Super critical when you are trying to differentiate yourself from other applicants.

3. you've not mentioned your career goals, but they should be well aligned with your experience so far and hey should also justify the need for an MBA

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: LBS '22, ISB '21
GPA: 3.9
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2019, 02:10
I'm 38 years old male and have around 13 years of work experience in renewable energy sector as a Project Engineer, Sr. Structural Engineer, and now a Lead Engineer. All my experience is in Europe. I'm basically born in India but studied and worked in Europe (Germany, Netherlands) for the past 16 years. I'm a Dutch national with OCI. I'm currently working in Europe.
so, basically in and out Engineer with lot of international experience, which I find as a great achievement :)

Aggregates as follows:
Tenth: 84%
Ten + (2) : 83%
Engineering: 70%
Masters : 2.3 (ECTS) Equivalent to a GPA of 3.3

GMAT : 700 (not real score but score is based mock tests)

What are my chances of getting into ISB hyderabad? Please evaluate. Also is Executive MBA an option?

Regards,
Santora
Admission Consultant
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2019, 06:28
santorasantu wrote:
I'm 38 years old male and have around 13 years of work experience in renewable energy sector as a Project Engineer, Sr. Structural Engineer, and now a Lead Engineer. All my experience is in Europe. I'm basically born in India but studied and worked in Europe (Germany, Netherlands) for the past 16 years. I'm a Dutch national with OCI. I'm currently working in Europe.
so, basically in and out Engineer with lot of international experience, which I find as a great achievement :)

Aggregates as follows:
Tenth: 84%
Ten + (2) : 83%
Engineering: 70%
Masters : 2.3 (ECTS) Equivalent to a GPA of 3.3

GMAT : 700 (not real score but score is based mock tests)

What are my chances of getting into ISB hyderabad? Please evaluate. Also is Executive MBA an option?

Regards,
Santora

Hi Santora! Normally it's super challenging to get into ISB with such high experience, but your OCI status should come into picture to give you an exception. Anything over 650 along with a strong application should give you a strong chance. Feel free to write to us for a more detailed profile evaluation.

All the Best!
ISBmantra
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2019, 06:31
Sidsuresh31 wrote:
Hi,

I was considering applying through the early entry programme, if anyone could evaluate my profile I'd be really thankful.

Academics:
10th: 9.8/10 and 12th: 93.8%, both CBSE (Scored 100 in 12th Math Boards)
Passed out of NIT-Trichy in 2019 with a CGPA of 9.09

Work Ex:
Have been working in a consulting firm post college with a focus on procurement as a Senior Analyst.

Co-Curricular:
-Head of the Marketing Team of the college cultural fest.
-Played football in multiple competitions held in campus
-Took part in and placed in quizzes in cultural fests

GRE Score: 327, Q:169 V:158 AWA:4

Thanks.

Hi!

You have the perfect GPA and profile for the EEO. Very high chance of getting an interview call if you can build a strong application. There is good time in hand, so develop a strong set of essays.

All the Best!
ISBmantra
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2019, 03:41
Hi has ISB started rolling out interview invites for R1?

Has anyone received interview invite?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!   [#permalink] 28 Sep 2019, 03:41

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  154   155   156   157   158   159   160    Next  [ 3183 posts ] 

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: warriorguy, LeoN88