GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Aug 2020, 06:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: ISB '21
GPA: 2.4
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2020, 02:47
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB.

10th 86%
12th 82%
UG 61%
I have done PGDM from an unreputed college with GPA 6/10.

6+ years of experience in sales

Sr. Sales Officer: Asian Paints(2 years)
won best sales performer of the year once
Led new product launch.

Sales Manager: Startup (4 years)
P&L Management, Team Management
signed deals with various entities for supplying the product
Grew sales nearly 4 times with in the period.

Extra Curriculars:
Part time helper and fund raiser for Deepa orphanage.
Part of group which won presentation for women Empowerment in College.
Participated in inter college volleyball competition.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
G
Schools: ISB (A)
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2020, 03:18
narsiadidela wrote:
Hi,

10th 86%
12th 82%
UG 61%

Led new product launch.

Extra Curriculars:

Thanks.

Hello!
While acads isn't an area of strength, your experience and achievements across sales across a start-up and a firm as large as Asian Paints puts you in good stead. For your goals, you should target growth in the similar function while industry can change. Aim for a 690+ GMAT to complement your profile.
You'd need to work really hard on the application since the profile overall doesn't prima facie stand out.

All the best!

End-to-end admissions mentoring services to help you get into your dream MBA program

Reach out for a free essay review and profile evaluation
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
WE: Human Resources (Energy and Utilities)
ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2020, 03:42
Kindly review my profile and provide your valuable suggestions. Please be kind enough to point out other stretch and target schools also for my profile.

Profile Summary

32 year old Indian working as an Industrial Relations Manager in India in a Public Sector Undertaking with a PGDM from an AACSB Accredited B-school in India and B.Tech from an NIT; GMAT: 740

Education & Work-Ex (Provided Chronologically)

B.Tech. from an NIT with 8+ CGPA (Ranked within #10 in Civil Engineering)

Post B.Tech. worked with a construction company for 8 months

Then went for PGDM from a Tier 2 Bschool (AACSB & AMBA Accredited) in India
-Ranked #7 out of 291 students
-Studied Finance & HR

After PGDM, I took a break of 8 months to travel and study Sociology (took joining extension from the organization)

Joined the largest steel manufacturer of India as Junior Manager in the HR Domain and worked for 1 year 3 months
-Managed trade unions and blue-collared work-persons in a highly unionized work environment
-Received a couple of appreciation letters for conduction trade union elections and introducing biometric attendance

Joined a Big 4 as a Consultant in their Government and PSU Consulting Division
-Worked for 45 days only; Quit because I received an offer from a Fortune 500 oil PSU

Worked with the Fortune 500 oil PSU (largest refiner of India) for 2 year 9 months
-Management trade unions, engaged with communities, liaised with Civil Administration
-Acted as Nodal Officer for digitalization of land assets of the oldest refinery of Asia
-Undertook a number of change management initiatives saving crores for the organization

Joined another upstream oil PSU (second largest upstream company of India) at a higher position and rank as Manager (Employee Relations)
-Currently looking after contract labour management managing 11 contract labour unions involving 10K contract labours (It has been 16 months till now)
-Negotiated a long term settlement with 5 contract labour unions touching the lives of 2500 contract labours
-Represented the organization in more than 100 conciliation proceedings in the office of the labour authorities
-Conducted trade union elections involving 4800+ voters

Extra-Curricular Activities

-Invested in the Education story of India; Currently managing a website having around 21000 hits
-Conduct free resume appraisal and provide free guidance to youth in North-east India
-Had started a coaching institute while in NIT that helped students of NE India get into NITs and other engineering colleges
-Enjoy travelling (25 states covered in India, and 6 nations outside India)

International Work-Ex

None (except the travelling part)

Post-MBA Goals

Work in an ed-tech in a Product Management/ General Management Role in the short to medium term; Start an ed-tech focused on the needs of the rural India in the long run

Why 2nd MBA?

Learning about Operations Management; Branding from a Tier 1 College; Networking; Want to start an ed-tech company in the long run, in the short run work in a General Management Role in an MNC

Other trivia:

-Dinged by Insead without an interview call
-Shortlisted for the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship in Stanford (chances for admit are low so not counting it)
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2020, 08:58
ritwikk2 wrote:
Can you please suggest what needs to be done for the profile improvment as mentioned by you in the 1st point.

Also, any other way I can cover up for my low GMAT Score.

Hi ritwikk2, I didn't mean to suggest that you profile needed any improvement; I wanted to convey that your goals do not seem to align with your profile.

Unfortunately, there is only so much that a profile can compensate for low GMAT score. You really should be aiming for a 680+.

For ISB Aspirants, by ISB Alums

Free First essay
Free Profile Evaluation
Free ISB Essays Best Practices Document

ISBeacon: Your Beacon to ISB
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2020, 09:03
amen266868 wrote:
Post-MBA Goals

Work in an ed-tech in a Product Management/ General Management Role in the short to medium term; Start an ed-tech focused on the needs of the rural India in the long run

Why 2nd MBA?

Learning about Operations Management; Branding from a Tier 1 College; Networking; Want to start an ed-tech company in the long run, in the short run work in a General Management Role in an MNC

Hi amen266868, aren't your goals completely divergent from your experience so far (that is largely in HR and labor relations).

I don't see much intervention of either education or technology, in your career so far; so ed-tech as a goal is slightly surprising.

For ISB Aspirants, by ISB Alums

Free First essay
Free Profile Evaluation
Free ISB Essays Best Practices Document

ISBeacon: Your Beacon to ISB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2020, 09:27
Hi ritwikk2

You belong to the competitive IT sector of candidates and therefore, you need a stellar application to make it stand out. A higher GMAT would also help here as well as great essays.
A GMAT of 600-620 would be too low and you must attempt it again if scores are lesser than 680. As far as goals are considered, given your experience, you should be looking at IT Consulting or possibly Program management roles within IT/ITES industries. A CXO role is too long-term and you need better clarity on post PGP goals as well as short term goals.

PS: You should also look at the IIM A/B/C Executive programs as your profile will be suited well for them as well.

Feel free to reach out for help.

ritwikk2 wrote:
Hi,

Can someone kindly evaluate my profile.

10th: 89.4%
12th: 85%

B.Tech from JIIT Noida. CGPA: 6.6

Software QA Senior Analyst/Senior Test Engineer working with Accenture. I have comprehensive knowledge of software testing and techniques with a good experience acquired around 6 years in the field of Insurance and Products including overseas experience in Munich, Germany.

Reason for doing MBA:
Need to acquire what it takes to be among the top managers in a company and would like to hold the coveted CXO position in a top ranked Consulting firm.

Award:
Best performer award

Co-curricular:
Singing and a tech geek( particularly Apple fanatic)

Skill set:
1.Good managerial skills
2.Managed a team of 5 resources in my organisation as an automation lead.

I gave the GMAT today and expecting the result within 7 days.

However, my mocks score were in the range of 600-620.

Regards,
Ritwik

Posted from my mobile device

All these questions have a single answer : APPHELP
Phone: +91 9871354580
Email: info@apphelp.co.in
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2020, 09:41
Hi narsiadidela

Sales profiles are extremely coveted at ISB by recruiters. Given your experience, you have a good shot at making it through.

As next steps, get GMAT out of the way. A 700+ should be good. Highlight your learnings from Asian Paints and the startup in your essays. Get your goals right: Where do you see yourself post PGP as well as 5-10 years from now. Well written essays and clarity of goals can see you through.

narsiadidela wrote:
Hi,
[fraction]

10th 86%
12th 82%
UG 61%

Led new product launch.

Extra Curriculars:

Thanks.

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Finance
Schools: ISB'21
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3
Reviews Badge
ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2020, 00:55
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB:

GMAT Score: 680 [Quant: 47 , Verbal:36, I.R.:8 , AWA:5-6 expected]

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: Completed B.E in Computer Science from Chitkara University in 2017 with 7.15 CGPA.
H.S.C: secured 87% from Science stream from CBSE in 2013.
S.S.C: secured 9.2 CGPA from CBSE in 2011.

Work Experience:
Completing 3 years of WE with IT MNC in Nov 2020
current position: Associate Consultant

Extra Curricular:
Worked as part of marketing team during college fests.
Active participation in quiz competitions and sports events in College.
Blogging- My articles have been published on a sports website Ranked 100-150 in India by Alexa, With a monthly average readership of 30 million.

Extra info: Keen interest in Financial Sector. Very passionate about stock markets. My whole purpose of pursuing an MBA is to switch to finance and work as a financial analyst, portfolio manager, investment banker or any other similar role.
Planning to take up financial certifications to improve my chances
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: Kelley '14 (A$)

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2020, 03:27
piyushh19 wrote:
Hi,

Graduation: Completed B.E in Computer Science from Chitkara University in 2017 with 7.15 CGPA.

Work Experience:

Extra Curricular:
Blogging- My articles have been published on a sports website Ranked 100-150 in India by Alexa, With a monthly average readership of 30 million.

Extra info: Keen interest in Financial Sector. Very passionate about stock markets. My whole purpose of pursuing an MBA is to switch to finance and work as a financial analyst, portfolio manager, investment banker or any other similar role.

Hello piyushh19
You GMAT score is below average GMAT for ISB, and with you on the lesser side of average experience, you should try to bump up your score by 30-40 points at least, if possible.
You work experience in IT puts you in over-represented pool of applicants for an MBA. I will have to know more about the quality of your experience, including promotions, leadership opportunities and the impact you created, to comment any further.
With regards to your articles being published in a sports website, what kind of articles were those? Were they a commentary on sports, or did they cover sports from analytics perspective?
Since you are passionate about stock markets, have you during these past years, academically and otherwise, pursued a course or your interest in any meaningful way that can be quantified.
Your goals are very broad, ranging from being a financial analyst to a portfolio manager to an investment banker. You will have to think through your goals again, and see what you are really interested in, so that you can present a convincing story to the AdCom.
I think your chances depend on how you present your story and case to the AdCom keeping in mind the pointers I wrote above.
Hope this helps.

https://ruchipandeconsulting.com/

For more information, write to: info@ruchipandeconsulting.com
For detailed profile evaluation: https://ruchipandeconsulting.com/contact-us/
SVP
SVP
V

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2020, 04:33
amen266868 wrote:

32 year old Indian working as an Industrial Relations Manager in India in a Public Sector Undertaking
GMAT: 740

Joined the largest steel manufacturer of India as Junior Manager in the HR Domain and worked for 1 year 3 months
Joined a Big 4 as a Consultant in their Government and PSU Consulting Division
Worked with the Fortune 500 oil PSU (largest refiner of India) for 2 year 9 months
Joined another upstream oil PSU (second largest upstream company of India) at a higher position and rank as Manager (Employee Relations)

Extra-Curricular Activities

-Invested in the Education story of India; Currently managing a website having around 21000 hits
-Enjoy travelling (25 states covered in India, and 6 nations outside India)

Post-MBA Goals

-Dinged by Insead without an interview call
-Shortlisted for the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship in Stanford (chances for admit are low so not counting it)

Hi amen266868,

You have some great experience and an excellent GMAT score there.
You seem to be doing something outside work (education) that you are passionate about and wish to build a career there. However I'd need to know a little more about your experience in education - what are your doing through your website? what results have you achieved? (unfortunately, having 21k hits n the website tells nothing about the outcomes achieved. The real answers are how have you helped the education sector? )
Also, do consider - do you want to continue your involvement in the education sector on the side and or do you see yourself transitioning to work on it full-time?

MBA Decoder is a team of consultants from LBS, Stanford, Kellogg and INSEAD. Our applicants have studied at Wharton, Stanford, LBS, Kellogg, Tuck, INSEAD, ISB, to name a few. We specialize in building MBA/MS applications from scratch to finish.

Book a FREE profile evaluation with us OR write to us at: contact@mbadecoder.com
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2020, 07:50
Hi piyushh19

You have a good academic background so far, decent extracurriculars too. Couple of places that you can focus on:

- Your GMAT score can pull you down. With 3 years of experience, 680 might not be enough. There's still time and do try to give GMAT another shot. If you feel, you have given your best, then focus on building strong essays and a great application.
- As far as goals are concerned, IT Consulting, Strategic Consulting or even Product Management may be more realistic goals to talk about in your essays. The passion for finance can better displayed as extracurriculars rather than talking about it as goals.

All the best and do get in touch if you need help with your essays.

piyushh19 wrote:
Hi,

Work Experience:

Extra Curricular:

Manager
Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2020, 07:55
piyushh19 wrote:
Hi,

Work Experience:

Extra Curricular:

Hi piyushh19

Acads and GMAT aren't your strongest area. With this level of experience, do consider re-taking the GMAT to increase your score by at least 20-30 points.
With regards to work ex, though you are from the IT/ITES sector (as do large chunk of applicants), your role as an 'Associate Consultant' seems you're more on the advisory / solutioning side. Hence, this should be pitched differently.
Also, you should re-look at your goals and either narrow-down to a particular type in financial services or have something such as product management, tech consulting which closely resonates with what you currently do.

Blogging is a good hobby / passion to project in the application. One of our earlier clients had it and it makes for a good conversation during the interview :)

Reach out for further queries.
All the best!

-
Manan
Co-founder, S4G | ISB Class of 2013

End-to-end admissions mentoring services to help you get into your dream MBA program

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 08:28
Female candidate (software engineer) graduated in 2015 and have almost 5 years of experience as of June 2020.
Particulars:
GRE 327 (given in Nov 2016)
BTech (CS from MIT Manipal) Cgpa 8.89 (top 10% of the batch)
12th state board 88%
10th ICSE 92%

Work Ex:
Worked for a very well reputed tech company for 3 years after college
Major responsibilities: was given the role of scrum master for a significant amount of time and had 1 promotion from grade 4 to grade 6.

Worked at a US based tech start up (size:200 people total, 100 in India) for the next 1.5 years. Have taken up major responsibilities in release management. Have led the team through extremely stressful situations as it was a brand new product and there were no processes in place, and crazy timelines. Post that, I have been one of the leads product development and the main lead in putting the aforementioned (lacked) processes in place. I have also been given the responsibility of a "team" of 1 person (was supposed to be more, but hiring freeze due to covid), that reports directly to me. Hoping to be promoted in this cycle as well.

Initiatives:
In the same start up I have also founded a public speaking club, and am serving as the President

Short term goals :
Get into product management
Extra curriculars:
Won a few competitions in college for public speaking
Had completed 1 year of keyboard in 2015
I can play the ukulele.
Take part in a lot of office events : named woman of the series in a sporting tournament at office (only 10 women signed up, though). Have done some dance performance, as well as hosting etc (can be corroborated by referral)
Have done some CSR activities while at the MNC

Questions:
1. Should I take the GMAT? Does ISB prefer the GMAT? Will it hurt my chances if I have a slightly old (but valid) GRE score? (I had given the GMAT in 2014 for the YLP and had a score of 720. Did not get through that time)
2. Which parts of my profile should I highlight in the essays? Which should I just leave out?
Manager
Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 11:33
tricksy wrote:
Female candidate (software engineer) graduated in 2015 and have almost 5 years of experience as of June 2020.

Questions:
1. Should I take the GMAT? Does ISB prefer the GMAT? Will it hurt my chances if I have a slightly old (but valid) GRE score? (I had given the GMAT in 2014 for the YLP and had a score of 720. Did not get through that time)
2. Which parts of my profile should I highlight in the essays? Which should I just leave out?

Hello tricksy
You have an impressive profile overall. Getting to a srcum master role early on in your career is a good indicator of that. Apart from work-ex, there's a lot going for you within extra-curricular as well and there is a consistent theme of going beyond the call of duty to make your colleagues' stint worthwhile. Your short-term goal is aligned with your profile and skills so that's covered as well. Regarding your questions,
- No, you don't need to take the GMAT or re-take the GRE (score and recency are fine). ISB doesn't have a preference between the two tests and as long as you are within the applicable date range, you're good
- Since ISB has asked for one quality to highlight which enhances your potential as a leader, suggest you should focus on covering those stressful situations and how you triumphed. With whatever you've mentioned, things such as office events, etc. could be left out from the essays but you must cover in other parts of the application

Feel free to reach out in case you want to discuss further, the structure and how you can represent the profile well!

All the best!

Regards,
Manan

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21, Rotman

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 05:34
Hi - I need some advise regarding whether or not to retake my GMAT.

I gave my attempt today and got a 680 (Q43, V40), and I feel it's 20-30 points less than what I am capable of. My time was a bit mismanaged in Verbal, but I managed to score well there. But because of the time issue I lost my nerve during the Quant section and messed it up.

My last few mocks were repeated attempts of the official GMAT tests, and I got these scores - 730 (Q49 V40); 710 (Q46; V42); 740 (Q49; V41); 680 (Q47, V35). I know these are inflated scores as the tests were 2nd attempts of the exam, but I feel even with the inflation in mind, I should be able to hit 700 in the real thing. :(

The schools I am targeting (ISB Hyderabad, IIMA, IIMB) look at average scores of 700, so I am slightly off the mark. Though I have a strong and slightly different profile (Indian female, non-engineering, non-commerce, have been an advertising, marketing and journalism student in graduation with 4 years exp in brand marketing), I don't want to be ignored by the AdComms because the score is not impressive enough.

Is my thought process correct? Should I go for a retake? Is 680 really that off-mark? Or am I being too much of a stickler to the 700-mark?
If yes, is it okay if I schedule my retake within next 3 weeks - I don't want to lose my momentum and have little time for the application period.

Thanks!

Also here's a link to my overall profile for reference - https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-eval ... l#p2525744
Manager
Manager
G

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 04 Jul 2020, 10:32
KaumudiT wrote:

The schools I am targeting (ISB Hyderabad, IIMA, IIMB) look at average scores of 700, so I am slightly off the mark. Though I have a strong and slightly different profile (Indian female, non-engineering, non-commerce, have been an advertising, marketing and journalism student in graduation with 4 years exp in brand marketing), I don't want to be ignored by the AdComms because the score is not impressive enough.

Is my thought process correct? Should I go for a retake? Is 680 really that off-mark? Or am I being too much of a stickler to the 700-mark?
If yes, is it okay if I schedule my retake within next 3 weeks - I don't want to lose my momentum and have little time for the application period.

Thanks!

Also here's a link to my overall profile for reference - https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-eval ... l#p2525744

Hi Kamudi,

GMAT is one of the components of the overall puzzle and the adcom will not * overlook your profile just because of the score. Looking at your progress, it would take only a few tweaks in your test taking strategy to get a better score. While I still feel your profile is good enough, a 700+ GMAT score could really complement it. Also, the competition this year would be tougher than before and hence, consider this as another feather in your cap.
Given that the deadline is ~2 months away, suggest you initiate your application prep in parallel.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-eval ... l#p2525762

Feel free to reach out in case you need help with the test taking strategy or the application.

All the best!

-
Manan

Originally posted by S4G on 04 Jul 2020, 05:48.
Last edited by S4G on 04 Jul 2020, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21, Rotman

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 09:55
Hi Manan - thanks again for the reply.

Did you mean the college will NOT overlook only basis the score? Sorry, got confused with the phrasing.

Also, I take another attempt - looking at the mock results and assuming a similar momentum - is it ok to do that within next 3 weeks?

S4G wrote:
KaumudiT wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Kamudi,

GMAT is one of the components of the overall puzzle and the adcom will overlook your profile just because of the score. Looking at your progress, it would take only a few tweaks in your test taking strategy to get a better score. While I still feel your profile is good enough, a 700+ GMAT score could really complement it. Also, the competition this year would be tougher than before and hence, consider this as another feather in your cap.
Given that the deadline is ~2 months away, suggest you initiate your application prep in parallel.

Feel free to reach out in case you need help with the test taking strategy or the application.

All the best!

-
Manan
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
WE: Analyst (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 10:37
Hi,

Please review my profile.

3 years of experience. I am an NRI currently working in Dubai in the field of marketing research. An exposure with international clients and business research for clients in the MEA region.
BTech from Punjab Engineering college - 7.1/10
12th - 92%
10th - 9.4
Expecting GMAT - 680+

Extra curricular:
Was in the core committee of organizing various college fests.

Achievement:
Employee of the year - 2019

Aim for ISB, IIMA, IIMB and IIMC

Thanks
SVP
SVP
V

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 10:39
KaumudiT wrote:
Hi - I need some advise regarding whether or not to retake my GMAT.

I gave my attempt today and got a 680 (Q43, V40), and I feel it's 20-30 points less than what I am capable of. My time was a bit mismanaged in Verbal, but I managed to score well there. But because of the time issue I lost my nerve during the Quant section and messed it up.

My last few mocks were repeated attempts of the official GMAT tests, and I got these scores - 730 (Q49 V40); 710 (Q46; V42); 740 (Q49; V41); 680 (Q47, V35). I know these are inflated scores as the tests were 2nd attempts of the exam, but I feel even with the inflation in mind, I should be able to hit 700 in the real thing. :(

Thanks!

Hi Kaumudi,
I believe we have interacted earlier on a profile evaluation thread.
I am going to recommend you take the GMAT once again. You definitely have the time and by your admission, are capable of a better score. Sometimes, coming from a non-quant background can make the adcoms question your ability to understand the quant heavy concepts and a good GMAT/ Q section helps there. A score jump can help raise your Q43 and that will help you a good deal.

MBA Decoder is a team of consultants from LBS, Stanford, Kellogg and INSEAD. Our applicants have studied at Wharton, Stanford, LBS, Kellogg, Tuck, INSEAD, ISB, to name a few. We specialize in building MBA/MS applications from scratch to finish.

Book a FREE profile evaluation with us OR write to us at: contact@mbadecoder.com
Manager
Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 10:42
KaumudiT wrote:
Hi Manan - thanks again for the reply.

Did you mean the college will NOT overlook only basis the score? Sorry, got confused with the phrasing.

Also, I take another attempt - looking at the mock results and assuming a similar momentum - is it ok to do that within next 3 weeks?

S4G wrote:
KaumudiT wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Kamudi,

GMAT is one of the components of the overall puzzle and the adcom will overlook your profile just because of the score. Looking at your progress, it would take only a few tweaks in your test taking strategy to get a better score. While I still feel your profile is good enough, a 700+ GMAT score could really complement it. Also, the competition this year would be tougher than before and hence, consider this as another feather in your cap.

All the best!

-
Manan

Apologies, typo. They will NOT overlook.
Looking at the string of scores, 3 weeks should be enough.

Posted from my mobile device

GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!   [#permalink] 04 Jul 2020, 10:42

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  177   178   179   180   181  ...  191    Next  [ 3812 posts ] 

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, elPatron434