GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Aug 2019, 00:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
ARLee Consulting
G
MBA Admissions & Career Coaching by INSEAD alumnus and former Samsung Head of HR. Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE

Affiliations:
INSEAD MBA 11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS

Reviews on GMAT Club:
Re: INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2019, 03:21
Hi CdnCharacter,

thank you for sharing your profile.

Overall, your profile has good elements to make you a serious candidate for INSEAD.

I like your career progression (from strategy consulting to PE) which also includes an accelerated promotion. This fast career progression will help you offset the relatively short length of your work experience.

Your 750 GMAT score is a clear indication of your academic capacity.

You seem to have traveled extensively, which is really good. On your application, try to also focus on how adaptable you are when working in multicultural teams/settings.

Your EC seem to be good too with some mentoring/coaching activities. On your application, make sure to also talk about those other "not-so-common" personal interests: e.g. boxing.

What can you tell us about your career goals?

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex

Mobile: +34 696 097 784
Email: alex@arleeconsulting.com | alex@ruizlee.es
Web: https://www.ARLeeConsulting.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexruizlee/

Check out our REVIEWS on GMAT Club here

Email us your CV for a free evaluation of your profile

Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE!

Check out MBA Essay Database. Download our App and enjoy discounts and free stuff.
Intern
Intern
B
Re: INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2019, 11:04
Very helpful, thanks so much for offering your thoughts ARLeeConsulting !

With respect to post-MBA goals - the idea is to transition into European private equity in the short to mid-term (think major firms like Apax, Permira, PAI, etc.) to get a deeper appreciation for how PE firms and businesses in general operate globally. I've had some European exposure in my current role but would like a more immersive experience. Ultimately, I want to take the learning / best practices from this environment back to Canada and support the evolution / internationalization of a family office or other small investment firm.

Would love to hear your high level thoughts on if that is something that aligns well with INSEAD's mission.
ARLee Consulting
G
MBA Admissions & Career Coaching by INSEAD alumnus and former Samsung Head of HR. Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE

Affiliations:

Reviews on GMAT Club:

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2019, 11:36
You're welcome CdnCharacter!

Your goals align well with INSEAD, as they're international and INSEAD is quite strong in PE/Entrepreneurship.

However, since you already work in the PE space, INSEAD could wonder why you need an MBA to transition to PE in Europe. INSEAD's career goals essay is quite short (only 100 words), therefore, you will need to clearly convey your need for an MBA in a very concise way.

I would be very interested in taking a look at your CV to further evaluate your profile and goals. Feel free to PM or email it to me (alex@arleeconsulting.com).

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
Alex

Check out MBA Essay Database. Download our App and enjoy discounts and free stuff.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GPA: 3
WE: Engineering (Other)

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2019, 08:51
Hi Everyone,
can anyone please evaluate and give 2 cents to my profile for INSEAD?

Native: Indian , Male , 32
Back ground: Merchant Navy, started my career in 2009 at the rank of Trainee Marine Engineer, appeared for promotional exam conducted by DG shipping india , became 4 th engineer and now serving as 3rd
Engineer promoted based on the sailing experience, VLCC oil Tankers.
Current employer: wallem shipmanagement hongkong
International experience: 15 countries atleast; USA, china, Vietnam, Venezuela, Ukraine, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Southafrica,
Singapore, Turkey, south Korea, Indonesia, Netherlands,Egypt
Sailing experience: 5 years aprrox( our contractual sailing period lasts for 6+-1 months per year , so from 2009 to
2018 in 10 years we get sailing experience exactly half of it )
Academics: B.tech marine engineering (MIT,pune) 62%( ~2.3 gpa)
12th( CBSE,KV) 76%, topper in Math with 96 in school
10th (CBSE, KV) 75%, math 90/100, science 89/100, english 78/100
GMAT 710 (V39, Q49)
Extra curricular: Guitar player, performed on few stage shows
Worked with NGo back in 2011, In 2012 i reactivated my mothers dormant NGO and have been
contributing ever since
Hiker,Trekker(went on solo expedition to himalayas, mostly to places untouched by human
presence)
Working out to summit the Everest.
college Volleyball and Badminton Player.
MBA: Supply chain demand and logistics,
future goals: i want to enter in the procurement sector for Multinationals shipping and Non shipping sector. Also
i want to establish a regular logistic route to supply products available to every other part of world in
to remote places in countires such as,indonesia,india(north-
north east), and Some places in Africa and south america.

Thank you!
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
WE: Other (Internet and New Media)

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2019, 07:34
Hello rajatvermaenator,

Your credentials are good and background is different. You will have an interesting story to tell.

Your immense international exposure would certainly be appreciated by schools such as INSEAD. I see you have built upon your profile by working in ship management company after merchant navy, explaining your focus.

Good to see that you have not just focussed on professional life but have taken up ECs as well.

Your GMAT is fine, not good nor bad but combined with your profile is pretty good to give a decent shot at INSEAD.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma
INSEAD Class of December 2017
----------------------------
Applying to INSEAD R1 Sep 2020?
Is your admission consultant from INSEAD?
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Schedule a free Profile Evaluation Session here.

rajatvermaenator wrote:
Hi Everyone,
can anyone please evaluate and give 2 cents to my profile for INSEAD?

Native: Indian , Male , 32
Back ground: Merchant Navy, started my career in 2009 at the rank of Trainee Marine Engineer, appeared for promotional exam conducted by DG shipping india , became 4 th engineer and now serving as 3rd
Engineer promoted based on the sailing experience, VLCC oil Tankers.
Current employer: wallem shipmanagement hongkong
International experience: 15 countries atleast; USA, china, Vietnam, Venezuela, Ukraine, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Southafrica,
Singapore, Turkey, south Korea, Indonesia, Netherlands,Egypt
Sailing experience: 5 years aprrox( our contractual sailing period lasts for 6+-1 months per year , so from 2009 to
2018 in 10 years we get sailing experience exactly half of it )
Academics: B.tech marine engineering (MIT,pune) 62%( ~2.3 gpa)
12th( CBSE,KV) 76%, topper in Math with 96 in school
10th (CBSE, KV) 75%, math 90/100, science 89/100, english 78/100
GMAT 710 (V39, Q49)
Extra curricular: Guitar player, performed on few stage shows
Worked with NGo back in 2011, In 2012 i reactivated my mothers dormant NGO and have been
contributing ever since
Hiker,Trekker(went on solo expedition to himalayas, mostly to places untouched by human
presence)
Working out to summit the Everest.
college Volleyball and Badminton Player.
MBA: Supply chain demand and logistics,
future goals: i want to enter in the procurement sector for Multinationals shipping and Non shipping sector. Also
i want to establish a regular logistic route to supply products available to every other part of world in
to remote places in countires such as,indonesia,india(north-
north east), and Some places in Africa and south america.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: INSEAD Jan '20
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.54
WE: Management Consulting (Commercial Banking)
INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2019, 08:57
Indian
GMAT: 700 (Q50,V34, IR6, AWA5)
UG: Civil Eng (India) in 2010 (8.42/10), PG: MBA (UAE, Australia, Singapore) in 2016 (3.54/4)
WE: 8 Years [(2 Years Civil, 3 Years Technology, 3 Years Banking), (0.5 years Japan, 1.5 years Philippines, 3 years UAE, 3 years India)
Current Position: Middle Management (Leading a team of 11)
Recommendations: CXOs (Top banks in UAE)
Extra Curricular: Not much (mainly around gathering additional certificates that'd help me at work)
Awards: 1st All India Technical Paper Presentation Competition (2008), 1st Case Study Competition (2009)
Certificates: Project Management Professional (PMP), Green Belt Six Sigma
Language: Hindi and English, Learning: Mandarin (Level 1 exam in July, but I will submit application in round 4 for MBA 20D)
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GPA: 3
WE: Engineering (Other)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2019, 06:30
Thanks shantanu, a lot.
ARLee Consulting
G

Affiliations:

Reviews on GMAT Club:

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2019, 13:47
Hi suryanshg,

We're going to need a bit more detail in order to properly assess your profile, especially on your 8 years of work experience. It would be great if you could briefly share some details on your career path. This is particularly important in order to assess your career progression and leadership potential.

From a pure stats perspective, as an Indian applicant, your 700 GMAT score will put you in a bit of disadvantage. What is the possibility of a retake? Ideally, you want to score 20-30 points above the school's average, which in the case of INSEAD this would mean around 730-740.

You seem to have the international exposure that INSEAD appreciates so much, so you'll have no issues meeting the International Motivation criterion.

What can you tell us about your career goals? Why do you need a second MBA?

I strongly recommend you to not apply in Round 4 for the MBA'20D class, especially with a 700 GMAT score. If possible, apply in Round 1 for the MBA'21J class (ideally with a higher GMAT score).

I would really like to take a look at your resume. Feel free to PM or email it to me directly at alex@arleeconsulting.com.

Good luck!
Alex

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.25
WE: Law (Law)

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2019, 03:35
Nationality / Age - Indian, 27, F
Undergrad - Graduated with a law degree from one of India's top 10 national law schools: My 66% grades would place me in top-20 of my batch of 100.
GMAT - 710 (V40/Q49/ IR5/ AWA6)
Work Experience - Total 4 years PQE at this date, with 5 years completed by the time of the MBA start: (i) 2 years in a tier 1 law firm (top-6 law firms in India); and (ii) currently in India's #1 law firm from the last 2 years. Recently promoted to Senior Associate (i.e., 1 of 3 promotions to reach partnership in the firm). Have extensive M&A/PE transactional experience from a legal perspective.
Leadership - One of under 15 transactional lawyers in India with expertise in bank-NBFC mergers. Have played the role of corporate lead or due diligence lead in multiple transactions.
Recommendations - Can easily get recommendations from 2 partners in my law firm and 1 partner from my ex-firm.
Post MBA goals - To shift into consulting (M&A strategy and management), and eventually transition into a senior leadership position (business expansion) in the banking sector.
Community experience post graduation - (i) Worked with the Uttarakhand state government to design an awareness drive for rural women to encourage them to open bank accounts. (ii) Designed the CSR plan for a listed company in India for manufacturing and distributing low cost sanitary napkins to 3,000 rural women.
EC during graduation - (i) Coached and tutored aspirants for the Common Law Admission Test back in college. (ii) Part of college cell that helped out women the surrounding rural areas with free legal aid/ advice.

Foreign exposure - (i) I have been working exclusively with foreign clients, from the last 4 years, including global PE funds such as WP, BX, Brookfield and GS, which involves constant interaction with foreign clients over emails/calls/video conferences. (ii) I spent 2 years studying in Eldoret in Kenya in middle school through my father's employer's foundation. (iii) I have attended a few meetings abroad with clients/ counterparties - in Singapore, London and Vietnam. (iv) I plan on requesting one of my Chinese clients (that I have been working with for around 6 months) to write me a recommendation.
However, notably I have no work experience in a foreign country per se and other than my native language and English, I don't boast of any other language skill.

I understand that my GMAT is a little weak (for an Indian applicant) and my undergrad may be could have been better, but despite these flaws, how do I fare? Do I stand a chance?

Would INSEAD be willing to forgive my lack of foreign work experience considering my non-engineering background? Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2019, 05:07
Friends!

Quick question - Does IELTS Academic overall score 7.0 is a real issue for INSEAD? I read on their website that there is no minimal score, but recommended minimum for IELTS Academic is 7.5 Does score 0.5 band lower than recommended disqualify me?

Thanks for your replies!

Best
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 01:48
Hi Coach,

I want to understand my profile evaluation for application to INSEAD for the class of 2020.

Academics:
Class 10 , St. Columba's School New Delhi: 10 CGPA
Class 12 (CBSE) , St. Columba's School New Delhi : 92%
Undergraduate, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology , Instrumentation and Control: 71% (8 CGPA)

Work Experience
Analyst, The Boston Consulting Group. (2Y)
-Have worked with global clients primarily in Logistics/Operations and People Management. Have worked onsite primarily in Asian Markets (Singapore, Thailand), European Markets (Germany) and Middle East (Saudi Arabia and UAE).
-One of the earliest member and contributor of BCG Turn's Zero Based Budgeting team. Team Raised ~100Mn USD overall
-Part of pilot Junior Analyst hiring by BCG run, one of 3 fast-track promotions out of a cohort of over 10. Winner of various Client Impact and Internal Impact awards at BCG.
-Also part of BCG Shark tank project, where we built a framework combining analytics with clean energy to enable BCG to get proposal conversions for 3 clients worth $30Mn net.
-Currently overseeing 5 people in temporary leadership capacity.

Multiple internships in analytics domain during under graduation

Extracurricular
Chief Strategy Consultant, The Shashi Foundation
-Leading the corporate strategy outreach team for the Non Profit Organisation
-Successful in getting CSR MOUs for 3 corporations in 2019 with projects impacting ~2000 people and funds worth ~5 Lakh
-Devised strategy for 10 village rollout plan for Project Padhao in villages across NCR and Haryana

Marketing Director, ENACTUS NSIT
-Creation of multi-channel marketing strategy for a global social entrepreneurship student body.

Awards and Recognition
~5 BCG awards in individual capacity
~3 BCG awards in team capacity
~Winner of 3 Undergraduate Case study Competitions

Let me know what else is required from your side.

Looking for your guidance!
Thanks,
Ayush
ARLee Consulting
G

Affiliations:

Reviews on GMAT Club:

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 02:52
Hi kebab1990,

your IELTS overall score if 7.0 won't automatically disqualify you. Worst case, if the only thing preventing the AdCom from inviting you to interview is your IELTS score, you'll most likely be asked to retake it. INSEAD will put your application on hold in the meantime.

I hope this helps.
Alex

ARLee Consulting
G

Affiliations:

Reviews on GMAT Club:

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 03:05
Hi ayush_95,

I like your career progression, accomplishments, international experience and EC. The BCG brand will def give you more credibility.

Let me ask you a few questions though:

1. Have you taken GMAT? If so, what's your overall score and Q/V/IR split?

2. How many years of work experience will you have at matriculation?

3. Is BCG going to sponsor your MBA?

4. What are your career goals (short and long-term)?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex

ARLee Consulting
G

Affiliations:

Reviews on GMAT Club:

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 03:32
Hi LadyGaladriel,

I saw that you posted before on this threat and received a couple of profile reviews, so I'll just go straight to your questions/concerns.

I understand that my GMAT is a little weak (for an Indian applicant) and my undergrad may be could have been better, but despite these flaws, how do I fare? Do I stand a chance?

I really like your profile. Your experience in Tier 1 law firms, your career progression and leadership experience and your strong EC can help you offset your GMAT score.

Would INSEAD be willing to forgive my lack of foreign work experience considering my non-engineering background?

I don't see your lack of international work experience as a major deal breaker. You studied 2 years in Kenya in middle school, and have had some business meetings abroad. Furthermore, you have always worked with foreign clients. This clearly shows international exposure, and should give you enough leverage to show international motivation and adaptability to working in multicultural settings. Bonus points if you can show your career goals are also global.

I have worked with Indian applicants with 710 GMAT scores with similar international exposure to yours who were accepted to INSEAD. So you def have chances. The key is to put together a kick-ass application with outstanding CV, Essays and LoRs.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
Alex

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 04:55
Thank you!

Appreciate your response very much!

Best
Kebab

ARLeeConsulting wrote:
Hi kebab1990,

your IELTS overall score if 7.0 won't automatically disqualify you. Worst case, if the only thing preventing the AdCom from inviting you to interview is your IELTS score, you'll most likely be asked to retake it. INSEAD will put your application on hold in the meantime.

I hope this helps.
Alex
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2019, 02:53
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile -

Indian
10th - 93%,
12th - 86%,
B.Tech (Chemical Engg, 2015, Tier 1 NIT) - 6.3/10
GMAT - Yet to take

College Extras -
- Head of the E-Cell (helped support a couple of startups which have gone on to do extremely well)
- Started a couple of college bodies
- Started a couple of revenue generating startups
- Organizing committee for various bodies at fests (Such as TEDx, INK talks, business and literary events)
- Volunteered for MAD

Work Ex -
- First Digital Marketer at a real estate startup, ran their digital marketing ops for a few months (Handled a team + a couple of agencies).
- First Product Manager at a series A funded health-tech startup.
- Co-Founder at a Ed-Tech startup serving 1500 kids and 100 teachers

Extras -
- Leadership team in the Bangalore chapter of a org related to exponential tech.
- Part of a team which finished among the top 40 teams globally for a competition to build a self-learning app in English and African languages.

Aim - Build a career in exponential tech.

Any chance at all?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2019, 09:25
Hi,
Please evaluate my profile.

Education:12th Standard:93.4%
BE Chemical:CGPA 7.8:Teir 1 college

WorkEx: Senior Developer at Oracle
Total Experience 4 yrs

GMAT Score:740(Quant.50:Verbal.40:IR.8:AWA5)

I work with Oracle India, Domain: Marketing Cloud Solution, I have helped them Migrate their CRM Business to cloud and have lead a few important projects in the same domain. I am a certified scrum master and run my own scrum team of 5 developers and each of them has more experience in the field than I have. I had done my internship in Digital marketing Domain with Tesco where I was running a couple of accounts for them in the capacity of Digital marketing manager.
I don't have any onsite experience but have counterparts in NA and Canada with whom I work closely.

Achievement at work: Have won Hackathon, Youngest Certified Scrum Master in the team, Have lead multiple Projects and head a team of 4 developers.

Extra Curriculars: Badminton state level player in School time, Head of Techno Management festival in College, Have volunteered with Teach for India for 1 year. Have helped a few Non Profits developing their websites.

Post MBA:Product Manager or Tech consulting
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2019, 14:06
Hi Guys,

First post here so hope I’m doing this correctly. Wanted to know if anyone could be so kind as to give me their 0.02 on whether or not my background could be interesting to look at by the INSEAD admission folks. I’m still a couple of years away so I’ll just share achievements up to know and maybe add just overall “where I’ll be at that point in time” stats (i’m 2-3 years away from applying as an average applicant).

BACKGROUND
-Male, 26 YO, from a southern EU country
-Attended a top US public college (think top 30) for undergrad, GPA not great unfo, a 3.0, majored in Econ & PoliSci (plenty of extracurricular stuff
including but not limited to investment club president, student gov, tons of philanthropy)
-Interned in NYC, London, Tokyo all at top boutiques in AM and S&T during Ugrad (all FO roles)
-Took a year off between end of Ugrad and beginning of first FT job for variety of reasons; tldr is travelled then got an offer and had to wait to start
-First job: 1YR of FT S&T exp in a “big commercial bank” in a different southern EU country where I learned the language fairly well.
-Took GMAT once, scored 650
-Decided to attend a top MFIN program (think ESSEC/ESADE/ESCP/IE), Master’s thesis grade 3.7 GPA, class rep, international case comp finalist
- Second job: Went back into S&T at a top EU trading house where I’ve been promoted to Associate a year early (2YR FT exp vs usual 3), led roadshows by myself
-Overall I am bilingual and speak two other languages reasonably well.

MY STATS WHEN APPLYING
-28/29 YO
-I’ll have 4 years FT exp in S&T across two firms, all in equities and plenty of good accomplishments like big IPOs, roadshows, different trading strategies etc
-I will retake the GMAT and hopefully get 720 or above
-Two degrees, maybe some progress done on the CAIA (always seemed super interesting to me)

MY GOALS AT INSEAD
To be honest i’ll be pretty tired of S&T at that point so I’d probably like to try my hand at IBD or MBB. Locations wise i’d only target NYC and London (no visa issues for either)

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
1) On the new language requirement:does this still apply to me? If so, can I just take the INSEAD test for one of the two other languages I don’t speak
fluently or will I have to literally pick up an entirely new 5 language? (This seems slightly unreasonable to me)
2) Will that 720 GMAT be enough to make up for a poor Ugrad GPA
3) How important are the essays for INSEAD? I get the idea that they are valued more highly by the US programs
4) Am I too young to be applying at 28 with 4 years exp?
5) What are my chances?

Thanks so much!
ARLee Consulting
G

Affiliations:

Reviews on GMAT Club:

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2019, 14:43
Hi Ninja300,

thank you for your post.

Let me address your questions.

1) On the new language requirement:does this still apply to me? If so, can I just take the INSEAD test for one of the two other languages I don’t speak fluently or will I have to literally pick up an entirely new 5 language? (This seems slightly unreasonable to me)

You won't need to study a 5th language. English and your native language will fulfill the entry language requirement. In order to fulfill the exit language requirement, you'll need to prove that your fluency level at one of the two other languages you speak is at least A2.

2) Will that 720 GMAT be enough to make up for a poor Ugrad GPA

Yes, and your MFin degree will also help.

3) How important are the essays for INSEAD? I get the idea that they are valued more highly by the US programs

Essays are very important for INSEAD. There are many, and this is because INSEAD wants to give candidates the chance to present themselves in a holistic way.

4) Am I too young to be applying at 28 with 4 years exp?

No, your age won't be an issue as current average is around 29 years old (range is between 26 and 32). On the work experience side though, you'll be more on the lower end, but still within the range (average is around 5.5 ranging from 3 to 8 years).

5) What are my chances?

Your changes are fairly good. If you do score 720 at GMAT and are able to show rapid career progression with quality experience, I don't think you'll have any issues meeting all 4 admissions criteria (i.e. Academic Capacity, International Motivation, Leadership Potential and Ability to Contribute).

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
Alex

Intern
Intern
B
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2019, 15:50
Hi,

I would appreciate any feedback about chances for INSEAD.

Latin American
BSc in Industrial Engineering
~4 yrs WE in banking AT government-owned development bank
Undergrad exchange for a year
GMAT: 700 (Q44 V41 IR5)
Extrac: leadership roles in some local professional associations

Cheers
GMAT Club Bot
INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!   [#permalink] 15 Jul 2019, 15:50

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33    Next  [ 647 posts ] 

INSEAD PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Hideto, MBAPrepCoach