Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 20 Jul 2019, 11:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Project CR Butler - Get 2 CR Questions Everyday

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
CR Forum Moderator
V
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Project CR Butler - Get 2 CR Questions Everyday  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2018, 10:04
CR Forum Moderator
V

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2018, 08:24
CR Forum Moderator
V

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 11:06
CR Forum Moderator
V

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2018, 10:27
CR Forum Moderator
V

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 09:41
CR Forum Moderator
V

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2018, 03:46
BSchool Forum Moderator
P
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2019, 18:19
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2019, 22:58
Are daily questions no longer being posted?
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: IMD '20
GPA: 2.84
WE: Engineering (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 11:05
gmat1393 nightblade354 please keep this thread alive for the sake of future GMAT aspirants.
CR & LSAT Forum Moderator
V
Status: He came. He saw. He conquered. -- Studying for the LSAT -- Corruptus in Extremis
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 12:21
arpitkansal wrote:
gmat1393 nightblade354 please keep this thread alive for the sake of future GMAT aspirants.

Unfortunately, we are in preliminary talks to shut this project down. We are meeting on Friday to decide its future and termination date. I will continue to post LSAT questions that I feel are challenging and provide good practice for GMAT questions. I know other moderators are going to do the same, so the flow the of new questions will not stop (at least from an LSAT standpoint).

My CR Guide: https://gmatclub.com/forum/mod-nightblade-s-quick-guide-to-proficiency-cr-295316.html

Want to be a moderator? We may want you to be one! See how here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-moderators-directory-253455.html

Need a laugh and a break? Go here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/mental-break-funny-videos-270269.html

Need a CR tutor? PM me!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 12:24
nightblade354 wrote:
arpitkansal wrote:

Unfortunately, we are in preliminary talks to shut this project down. We are meeting on Friday to decide its future and termination date. I will continue to post LSAT questions that I feel are challenging and provide good practice for GMAT questions. I know other moderators are going to do the same, so the flow the of new questions will not stop (at least from an LSAT standpoint).

LSAT? why don't you go to a LSAT forum for that? This is a GMAT forum.......
V
Status: He came. He saw. He conquered. -- Studying for the LSAT -- Corruptus in Extremis
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 12:33
goobo wrote:
nightblade354 wrote:
arpitkansal wrote:

LSAT? why don't you go to a LSAT forum for that? This is a GMAT forum.......

As someone who hasn't been around too long, I can see why you might question this. For one, LSAT questions provide a great base for GMAT questions and actually goes above the top-level of difficulty that the GMAT provides; for those who exercise, you will understand the importance of going above and beyond.

Second, we provide this material for free. The questions posted on this forum are from those who find questions that they either need help with, or feel are good for the forum itself. We post GRE questions here, too, for the same reason. Beyond this, there is no LSAT forum, at least that I am aware of, that provides level of difficulty and expert responses in a fast, coherent, friendly, and convenient way (all for free).

I hope this answered your question(s).

Mod Nightblade

My CR Guide: https://gmatclub.com/forum/mod-nightblade-s-quick-guide-to-proficiency-cr-295316.html

Want to be a moderator? We may want you to be one! See how here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-moderators-directory-253455.html

Need a laugh and a break? Go here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/mental-break-funny-videos-270269.html

Need a CR tutor? PM me!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 12:37
Studying LSAT and GRE questions for the GMAT can actually be harmful for you, as the exam structures are quite different. It would be much better to just provide quality GMAT questions here, even if the questions have to be recycled at times.
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: IMD '20
GPA: 2.84
WE: Engineering (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 12:40
nightblade354 I hope we all continue to receive your wisdom and insights on tough nuts CR problems.

Thanks
V
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 12:42
goobo wrote:
Studying LSAT and GRE questions for the GMAT can actually be harmful for you, as the exam structures are quite different. It would be much better to just provide quality GMAT questions here, even if the questions have to be recycled at times.

You are right in a vacuum. To practice one test in order to prepare for the other is a mistake for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which being timing and structure. But to practice questions that are identical in nature, but more challenging, is not only smart but encouraged. It is dangerous to label this harmful, and I strongly recommend you re-evaluate this stance.

Mod Nightblade

Need a CR tutor? PM me!
Manager
Manager
S
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 11:09
Hi nightblade354

Any updates from meeting? I can guess that it must have been decided to shut this project as not able to see any new questions were added, but still wanted to confirm as this thread helped me a lot till now and can help to many in coming future. :fingers_crossed:

nightblade354 wrote:
arpitkansal wrote:

I'd appreciate learning about the grammatical errors in my posts

Please let me know if I'm wrong somewhere and help me to learn :-)
V
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 11:49
Gmatprep550, we actually never got around to discussing it. I believe we are shutting it down for the time being. But new questions are frequently posted by users, so I hope that can help fill your gmat CR needs!

Posted from my mobile device

Need a CR tutor? PM me!
Manager
Manager
S
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 11:52
nightblade354 wrote:
Gmatprep550, we actually never got around to discussing it. I believe we are shutting it down for the time being. But new questions are frequently posted by users, so I hope that can help fill your gmat CR needs!

Posted from my mobile device

Thanks for quick response, Hoping to see it back soon ;)

I'd appreciate learning about the grammatical errors in my posts

Please let me know if I'm wrong somewhere and help me to learn :-)
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Schools: ESSEC '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 23:17
gmat1393 wrote:
Project CR Butler

GMAT Club presents to you the Project CR Butler following in the footsteps of the successful Project RC Butler by workout

How does it work?

We will post two CR questions everyday starting today 6th Nov, 2018. Links to the questions posted will be updated in the table below on a daily basis. So, all you need to do is follow this thread.

How does this help ?

"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect". In the same way practice is the key to ace GMAT CR. So, frequently practicing questions of each type will help you solidify your concepts and in turn help in achieving your dream score.

Benefits: Faster Learning

The more you discuss, the better the learning. Most of us would be attempting the questions and posting resolutions/queries soon after the questions are posted on this thread. In addition to this, GMAT club verbal experts will pitch in with their explanations and help clarify issues.

Kudos Reward

KUDOS will be awarded to those provide quality explanations for all the choices.

CR Q's Everyday Nov 2018
DateCR Question 1CR Question 2
Nov 06CR1CR2
Nov 07CR1CR2
Nov 08CR1CR2
Nov 09CR1CR2
Nov 10CR1CR2
Nov 11CR1CR2
Nov 12CR1CR2
Nov 13CR1CR2
Nov 14CR1CR2
Nov 15CR1CR2
Nov 16CR1CR2
Nov 17CR1CR2
Nov 18CR1CR2
Nov 19CR1CR2
Nov 20CR1CR2
Nov 21CR1CR2
Nov 22CR1CR2
Nov 23CR1CR2
Nov 24CR1CR2
Nov 25CR1CR2
Nov 26CR1CR2
Nov 27CR1CR2
Nov 28CR1CR2
Nov 29CR1CR2
Nov 30CR1CR2

CR Q's Everyday Dec 2018
DateCR Question 1CR Question 2
Dec 01CR1CR2
Dec 02CR1CR2
Dec 03CR1CR2
Dec 04CR1CR2
Dec 05CR1CR2
Dec 06CR1CR2
Dec 07CR1CR2
Dec 08CR1CR2
Dec 09CR1CR2
Dec 10CR1CR2
Dec 11CR1CR2
Dec 12CR1CR2
Dec 13CR1CR2
Dec 14CR1CR2
Dec 15CR1CR2
Dec 16CR1CR2
Dec 17CR1CR2
Dec 18CR1CR2
Dec 19CR1CR2
Dec 20CR1CR2
Dec 21CR1CR2
Dec 22CR1CR2
Dec 23CR1CR2
Dec 24CR1CR2
Dec 25CR1CR2
Dec 26CR1CR2
Dec 27CR1CR2
Dec 28CR1CR2
Dec 29CR1CR2
Dec 30CR1CR2
Dec 31CR1CR2

Happy Learning! :)

Hey I think you should keep doing this project . It is really useful. Please do it for this month and upcoming months
G
Schools: HBS, Stanford, Wharton
GMAT 1: 630 Q43 V34
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 11:40
gmat1393 why have you stopped with this project? It's of great help.
Re: Project CR Butler - Get 2 CR Questions Everyday   [#permalink] 08 Feb 2019, 11:40

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 65 posts ] 

Project CR Butler - Get 2 CR Questions Everyday

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics