GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 31 Mar 2020, 00:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Recommedation: 1-year programs similar to Stanford MSx

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Recommedation: 1-year programs similar to Stanford MSx  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2019, 04:33
Hi All,

Originally, I was thinking of applying to top MBA schools in the US but after an initial profile evaluation, I was encouraged to consider EMBA or other 1 year programs. I was told, top 5 full time MBA programs generally are geared towards applicants with 3-5 years of experience and non-Executive work tenure.

What other programs similar to Stanford MSx, MIT or LBS Sloan, can you recommend for more experienced individuals with around 10 years of experience?

Thanks in advance.
HEC & IMD School Moderator
P
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: Recommedation: 1-year programs similar to Stanford MSx  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2019, 05:38
Hi,
Stanford MSx, MIT or LBS Sloan are the most reputed for highly experienced applicants. If you are interested in 1 year MBA programs, then you can target:

US: Mendoza, Cornell, Emory, etc
Europe: Said, Judge, HEC, IMD, Manchester
India: ISB, IIM-A, B, C

Otherwise, you need to look for EMBA options.
snowpark wrote:
Hi All,

Originally, I was thinking of applying to top MBA schools in the US but after an initial profile evaluation, I was encouraged to consider EMBA or other 1 year programs. I was told, top 5 full time MBA programs generally are geared towards applicants with 3-5 years of experience and non-Executive work tenure.

What other programs similar to , can you recommend for more experienced individuals with around 10 years of experience?

Thanks in advance.

Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Recommedation: 1-year programs similar to Stanford MSx  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2019, 16:05
snowpark yes, 7 years in the US...but 10 years of work experience is generally the upper limit for full-time programs in Europe. Try IESE HEC or LBS. I have two 35 year old clients from last cycle who are at IESE right now. For US, its too old aside from one years mentioned below (but would add Kellogg to that list.)

snowpark wrote:
Hi All,

What other programs similar to Stanford MSx, MIT or LBS Sloan, can you recommend for more experienced individuals with around 10 years of experience?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my mobile device
Recommedation: 1-year programs similar to Stanford MSx   [#permalink] 07 Dec 2019, 16:05

Recommedation: 1-year programs similar to Stanford MSx

new topic post reply Update application status