It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 14:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Request Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 16

Request Profile Evaluation [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2015, 19:07
Hi,

Really appreciate an evaluation of my profile. I need to apply for the 2016 intake and planning to apply in R1 in all colleges.

GMAT Scores:
• First Attempt: 500 (Q27, V18) - Just not my day
• Second Attempt: 610 (Q37, V37) - I didn't use the right material, didn't focus on OG
• Third Attempt: 670 (Q46,V36) - Self prep
My third attempt was completely through self prep. I owe my improvement only to GMAT Club. The forums and discussions really helped me a lot.

GPA:
So I did my graduation from a no name college and with a low GPA (Bachelor of Science). Basically it will not help me showcase my academic ability. Am relying only on GMAT scores for that.

Work experience:
I have consistently performed well at work and have received very good performance reviews. I am confident of getting very good recommendations from my boss, clients and peers.

Career Goal:
Looking for career progression in a marketing role or an advisory role in a consultancy.
Though I have been working in the area of marketing and strategy for quite some time, I have no professional qualification in this area and this the gap I want to bridge. I know my career as a strategic marketer will not go far without an MBA.

Target Schools and Average GMAT Scores:(I may not apply to all schools; Have mentioned the GMAT Average and the 80% Average)

1. Kellogg (Northwestern): 714, 660-760
2. Fuqua (Duke): 697, 620-760
3. Ross (Michigan): 704, 650-750
4. Darden (UVA): 699, 640-750
5. McCombs (University of Texas - Austin): 684, 620-730
6. Johnson (Cornell): 687, 620-740
7. Kelley (Indiana): 664, 620-740
8. NUS (National University of Singapore): 667
9. NTU (Nanyang Technological University): 665, 610-720
10. Indian School of Business: 712, 670-750

Really appreciate your inputs and suggestions.
Welcome any school recommendations as well.

Regards,
Aj

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 16

Request Profile Evaluation   [#permalink] 03 Aug 2015, 19:07

Request Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap