It is currently 23 Jan 2018, 06:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Review for Brian at Gurufi

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
Review for Brian at Gurufi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2017, 02:45
I recently utilized Brian's essay review services through Gurufi.

I had my essays drafted multiple times and reviewed by a handful of friends but I wanted to see how my essay would stand against an objective evaluation from a person who didn't know my work history or background. With that said, I found Brian's review helpful for getting the needed assurance, as well as transforming the essay to be more concise and effective, while still keeping the integrity of my voice and message.

I initially thought these services were for candidates with English as their second language. However, I would highly recommend Brian to anyone who wants their essays reviewed from someone who's read thousands of application essays.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Re: Review for Brian at Gurufi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 13:54
I second kymbagoal's recommendation. Brian did an excellent job condensing down my essays (sorry, Brian! :)) while keeping the content and theme true to form. What I appreciated most was that Brian was able to somehow ascertain the point that I was trying to make while I was rambling on for multiple sentences and condense it down to a single, impactful point.

I will say that Brian is NOT an MBA consultant and therefore you will need to provide him with details and a GOOD base to work from so he can produce his best work (I'm looking at you lazy people who assume he's a mind reader or that he will do all the work for you.) He is truly an master at his craft but as the saying goes, you cant put pearls on a pig (or something like that...)
Re: Review for Brian at Gurufi   [#permalink] 13 Dec 2017, 13:54

Review for Brian at Gurufi

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap