GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 09 Apr 2020, 16:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

review my essay

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
review my essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2015, 07:37
hi there! would be very helpful that someone could have a look on the essay i've written today. thank you!

TOPIC: Only People who earn a lot of money are successful.

Money isn’t everything. We often forget that money is a tool not a goal. Although an amount of money is needed to run a decent life and it’s almost impossible to live without it, I personally think that we give too much importance to the money issue, especially if we relate our success in life to the bank statement. People can be happy also with a very humble income. The basis for my view are personal and based on my own experience.
The most important question is: what success in life means? Money? Let’s suppose so. But what about if you do have money but you are unhappy and alone? Based on the assumption that for me success means happiness, reliable relationships and honest behavior, it comes consequently that in my opinion money doesn’t mean success. I met many people running their life with a very small amount of money, trying to be self-sufficient and consider themselves successful in life. The “success” they achieve is related more to the quality of life than the annual salary. They all have spare time in which they dedicate themselves to activities like music, painting, art work etc. All these creative activities produce personal satisfaction and, we can say, success. Not to mention that spare time, if you are a parent, means that you’ll have more time to spend with your children and this will make you a “successful” mother or father.
In conclusion, I think we should re-establish the parameters of success. In our society is always related to money and not to the quality of life.
GMAT Club Bot
review my essay   [#permalink] 10 Dec 2015, 07:37

review my essay

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass