GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 30 Mar 2020, 07:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Review my essay Please

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.5
Review my essay Please  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2015, 21:21
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

A teacher is the person who teacher or shares his/her knowledge with the students. The teacher must be co-operative and have expertise in the field which is going to be taught.

Firstly, a teacher should possess variety of knowledge in a certain field which is going to be taught to the students. As this helps the teacher to explain any queries that can arise in the student’s mind. A student might not understand what the teacher has taught or some certain topic could make them more curious. They would want the teacher to explain more about those topics, then if the teacher cannot help the student then they are not useful.

In addition, the teacher should be an expert in order to benefit the students with more authentic and proper knowledge. As the saying goes, “Little knowledge is dangerous” this should be taken into consideration as inaccurate or incomplete knowledge can risk a student’s career and on the top of that, the student’s time and effort would also go in vain. For example: if a student from an aviation academy gets a job in the airlines, he/she will mess up the work due to little or inaccurate knowledge. This situation can be disastrous so to avoid these kinds of disaster the teacher should have an excellent knowledge in the subject being taught.

However, the teacher should also be popular and cooperative with the students. If the teacher is a self-centric person and does not cares much about students. He will not be able to teach them well. For example: a teacher who only cares to teach the class certain topic a day and fails to understand that feelings of the students then that teacher will be considered a failure. The teacher should understand the students in order to cooperate with them and teach them better.

A teacher should have an expertise in the certain field that they are teaching in order to have qualified students but the teacher should also be able to relate well with the students.
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.5
Review my essay Please  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2015, 05:18
i got my result:
Writing: 26
Speaking: 26
Reading: 22
Listening: 29
heheheh
GMAT Club Bot
Review my essay Please   [#permalink] 26 Dec 2015, 05:18

Review my essay Please

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass