SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Feb 22 2019 [#permalink] Said Oxford, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 19 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

""Why MBA Why Oxford How is Oxford MBA program unique A few questions re my career goal Strengths and Weakness Why made company switch previously A situation you influent others A situation you meet challenge during work Any questions for her" Mine went on 45mins, but very chilled conversation"

alexisfromhkms from Hong Kong WE: 36 months; Investment Banking
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 05 2018 [#permalink] Said Oxford
Skype Interviewed on: Dec 04 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"I read the interview was supposed to last 30 minutes but mine was shorter than 20. It started on time, the interviewer asked me questions for 15 min and then it was my turn. Felt short and smooth, no surprises: 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why MBA and why Oxford/Said, what do you expect to get out of your MBA experience 3. Your goals 4. A time you overcame a challenge 5. Why do you want a one-year MBA vs a two-year one (this one threw me off a little bit) 6. Explain to me this specific bullet point of your CV 7. Explain what do you plan to do from now until you start your MBA"

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 03 2018 [#permalink] Said Oxford
Skype Interviewed on: Dec 03 2018 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Very friendly and conversational. Questions included: -How long have you been considering an MBA? -What do you hope to gain from it? -Why Said? -Talk about a time you persuaded someone of something. -What was your biggest failure? -What was your biggest success? -What would your team describe as a weakness? -How do you know when to problem solve yourself vs. bringing someone in to help? -What is your immediate post-MBA plan and then your long-term plan? -What other schools are you applying for? -Why an international school? Then my questions for the interviewer. She really put me at ease and gave a lot of positive feedback."

This user wants to stay Private from United States GMAT 720; WE: 65 months; Non-Profit and Government

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 12 2018 [#permalink] Said Oxford
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Nov 24 2018 Final Decision: Interviewed

""Very conversational and a short interview that lasted around 20 minutes, where we even had a bit of informal talk about her visit to India and me travelling to attend the interview" So it was quite short. Questions asked: 1. Walk down through your resume 2. Why MBA? Also she asked me to talk about my business plan 3. Biggest challenge that I thing, I would encounter while pursuing my MBA? 4. Learnings from my professional career? 5. An instance where I differed from my seniors in professional life and how did I convince them? 6. Biggest failure in professional life? 7. MY strength and weaknesses? She kept writing on a notebook while i answered the questions, though it was kind of distracting, but can't help. Overall, it felt like an oxford experience, and was the best of all interviews I had with other b school. (Best not in terms of my answers but in terms of the interviewer's conduct) I wish Indian school could learn from these people."

niks_912 from India GMAT 700; Manufacturing

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 19 2018 [#permalink] Said Oxford
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 08 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"Just interviewed via Skype with AdCom. Questions were: Introduce Yourself Why MBA Career Goals- I had two different companies listed so I had to explain how they were similar. Why Oxford + Why one-year international vs a two-year US Setbacks in career? Failure? What would you find challenging at Oxford? How will you succeed in the quantitive curriculum? What will you contribute to your classmates? What other schools did you apply to and what was the result? + ALOT of questions about my essays and my motivations behind those so be sure to review those. Overall, challenging. Yet, still a good conversation."

howdytex2 from United States Hospitality and Tourism

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 19 2018 [#permalink] Said Oxford
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 01 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"I just got done with my interview. Almost all the questions were similar to the ones asked in the application: Why MBA Why Oxford Career progress so far What motivated you to pursue your intended goal Have you started preparing for your career transition Behavioural questions - an example where you had to convince someone of an idea, a setback Questions for me"

Sejal0203 from India

yes
no