Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 20:46 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4054 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4054 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Manhattan GMAT,
I'd seek your feedback on the following:
There has been some news moving around in the forums that GMAT is having trend shift towards short RC passages and probably doing away with the long passages gradually...

Could you please share your thoughts on this and let me know that whether do we need to practice only short RC passages now on-wards?

Appreciate your reply.

Hi Manhattan GMAT,
Are you guys still active on this thread?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GPA: 3.64
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
I purchased all 10 books from MGMAT. I'm in the process of finishing up all of the books (I just started Book 9 today). Is it too late at this point to take your course? Do the materials from the classes and the books overlap and by how much? I plan on taking GMAT once a month, from now until the end of the year, so I have a few months to study.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,

Are there discount offers on study guides too? I want to get the Verbal Prep Set.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 94
Send PM
I have used Manhattan for around a year and they are amazing.. great textbooks and software as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello, guys!

Could you please help me to understand Manhattan Prep discount terms?
Will I be eligible for GMAT club tests ($250 bonus) in case of Manhattan Prep Interact purchase (on-demand course).
It is clear about $100 discount with promo-code but not so clear regarding GMAT club tests.

Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 108
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
mdinerstein wrote:
Hi blitz,

As of now, we don't officially offer the $100 discount on the Guided Self Study Prep Plus package, meaning that we don't have an official discount code, but if you call us over the phone at 800-576-4628, a Student Services representative can help you get set up with that discount.

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
michael@manhattangmat.com

I tried writing you an email at michael@manhattangmat.com. But it bounced back. So trying to replicate email below. Can anyone please guide me?

Dear Michael,

I read your post regarding 'self-study'/ Interactive course of Manhattan GMAT at gmatclub. I am interested to buy this course for my 'verbal' preparation.

I have noted following:
Duration for which online access is available is 6 months
It is presently priced at $599
However, gmatclub offers $100 discount. I am unsure if I can apply this discount to purchase 'verbal interact' only.
In your posts at gmatclub, you have posted that one can get discount of $100 by establishing communication through Skype.
I am working professional and honestly I will be needing more than 6 months to prepare myself. I am starting early does not mean I will be able to complete my studies in 6 months. Hence, I have request if you could grant me access for 1 year instead of 6 months.

Can you please guide me?

Regards,
Parag
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Michael is no longer with MGMAT. You should contact MPREP support. Please contact them directly for the quickest reply.

Thx.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I tried to use a $75 GMATCLUB75 discount code on Manhattan Prep but no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You know the drill, I'm out of my jobs because of Covid-19 and would like to save a few bucks.

Thank you in advance,
Jason
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [1]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM