Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 11:28 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 11:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [1]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22046 [2]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1800 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V40
Send PM
Re: SC Help Needed [#permalink]
Expert Reply
dato10kokli wrote:
Hello
As I mentioned before, SC is my weak spot, from 6 errors, I made 5 in SC section (official practice) mostly early and mid questions.

To combat the issue I bought E-gmat verbal course, watched all videos and did the exercises but I found Egmats concepts to be somewhat different from OG answers,

I need some resources, both theory and practice, so I can really drill and master SC,

Most of the people say that its the most learnable part of Verbal, but I found it to be extremely difficult cause every single source has its own interpretation

Thanks

Posted from my mobile device

Hi dato10kokli

Before suggesting you anything, I would like to know your present strategy of solving SC questions. Because SC questions on GMAT test your ability to convey the right meaning without any ambiguity. You might have often come across answer choices which are grammatically correct and convey a logical meaning but are indeed incorrect. So, it's important to identify the intended meaning of the original sentence, identify errors if any and then eliminate answer choices which either are grammatically incorrect or do not convey the intended meaning.

So, it would be great if we can connect over a zoom conference call and solve a few questions together. This will help me understand the flaw in your approach, if there's any. and based on that suggest you the approach you have to follow. Because, the first step in the process of improving your weak areas is to identify what's going wrong. You can use the below link to get in touch with me.

Click here to schedule a call
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Schools: HEC LSE MFin "22
Send PM
Try gmatwhiz then. They have a good verbal course.
GMAT Club Bot