Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:01 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
WE 1: Hi-tech Product Development
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: U. Chicago, Johns Hopkins, AIGAC
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation (Disclaimer: VERY detailed post insid [#permalink]
KingKREEP wrote:
pbodine wrote:

something

Thanks for the info (and the compliment) Paul! What about C-GSB? I was looking at that school and I kinda liked what I saw. Which pool would that fall into for me - Strech, Competitive or Safety?

P.S: You must be one hell of patient person to go through my entire post! Appreciate it...thanks a ton! :thanks

- kingKREEP

I would put Chicago in the "competitives" category.
Current Student
Send PM
pbodine wrote:
something

Thank you for the info Paul! Now I'm going to get my hands on your book. It comes very highly recommended by some of the gmatclub members. :cool
SVP
SVP
Send PM
KingKREEP wrote:
pbodine wrote:
something

Thank you for the info Paul! Now I'm going to get my hands on your book. It comes very highly recommended by some of the gmatclub members. :cool

Thanks, I hope you find it helpful.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi Paul,
You might remember that I had posted my profile (below) a long time back (say Feb-March) and had asked you for an evaluation. Now I believe that I am finally done with the school selection. The schools that I will be applying to are:

1. HBS
2. Wharton
3. Chicago
4. Kellogg
5. Darden
6. Michigan

All of these schools are within the top-15 and I strongly believe that given my profile, I am definitely competitive within the top 15. Do you think that I am being a little too ambitious putting all my eggs in one basket? Or should look a little lower in the rankings? Thank you for your views.

- KK
SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
KingKREEP wrote:
Hi Paul,
You might remember that I had posted my profile (below) a long time back (say Feb-March) and had asked you for an evaluation. Now I believe that I am finally done with the school selection. The schools that I will be applying to are:

1. HBS
2. Wharton
3. Chicago
4. Kellogg
5. Darden
6. Michigan

All of these schools are within the top-15 and I strongly believe that given my profile, I am definitely competitive within the top 15. Do you think that I am being a little too ambitious putting all my eggs in one basket? Or should look a little lower in the rankings? Thank you for your views.

- KK

KK,

You might be reaching a bit high, so if you really need to be in an MBA program next fall you might add one or two safeties, but you should be competitive at many of these schools.

Good luck,
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
pbodine wrote:
KingKREEP wrote:
Hi Paul,

1. HBS
2. Wharton
3. Chicago
4. Kellogg
5. Darden
6. Michigan

- KK

KK,

You might be reaching a bit high, so if you really need to be in an MBA program next fall you might add one or two safeties, but you should be competitive at many of these schools.

Good luck,

Thanks for the input Paul. Appreciate it.
SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
KingKREEP wrote:
pbodine wrote:
KingKREEP wrote:
Hi Paul,

1. HBS
2. Wharton
3. Chicago
4. Kellogg
5. Darden
6. Michigan

- KK

KK,

Good luck,

Thanks for the input Paul. Appreciate it.

You're welcome.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]