GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2019, 17:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Schulich MBAN Class of 2017!! Get in here!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schulich MBAN Class of 2017!! Get in here!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2017, 18:57
Hey everyone,

Lets make this a thread for Masters of Business Analytics students to connect and chat. I understand we are a very small community but that doesn't mean we can't be like the rest!! It will be one helluva year for everyone starting September so lets get a head start by getting to know each other.

I am a recent graduate from York University (just graduated to be exact!) majoring in Computer Science who hopes that this program will further my skills and prepare me for an excellent career as a data analyst. I've always been a fan of numbers so this program is a perfect way for me to do something I enjoy and improve my profile at the same time.

If you are interested in getting familiar with me, you can add me on WhatsApp: +16479927355. We can also make a group there too once we get a couple of members!

I hope to hear from you and I look forward to seeing everyone in September!

Cheers,
David

P.S. I am also in search of a roommate or roommates starting September so if you are someone who wishes to live near the campus and doesn't mind someone like me, then feel free to let me know!
GMAT Club Bot
Schulich MBAN Class of 2017!! Get in here!!   [#permalink] 17 May 2017, 18:57

Schulich MBAN Class of 2017!! Get in here!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc