GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 21 Jan 2020, 04:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Scrap Paper

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Scrap Paper  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2003, 10:43
Quick question for those who have taken the GMAT...How much scrap paper do you get to begin, and how do you get more? Is it easy? The reason I ask is that I find myself going through a lot of scrap paper in my practice and want to make sure that I am comfortable during the real thing. Also, I assume you can get scrap paper for the verbal section as well, as many jot notes during RC and logic diagrams during CR.

Thanks.
GMAT Instructor
Schools: Haas, MFE; Anderson, MBA; USC, MSEE
Re: Scrap Paper  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2003, 16:17
mciatto wrote:
Quick question for those who have taken the GMAT...How much scrap paper do you get to begin, and how do you get more? Is it easy? The reason I ask is that I find myself going through a lot of scrap paper in my practice and want to make sure that I am comfortable during the real thing. Also, I assume you can get scrap paper for the verbal section as well, as many jot notes during RC and logic diagrams during CR.

Thanks.

You get exactly six sheet of scratch paper. You can get trade them in for 6 new sheets at any time.

Here is a practical hint. Do NOT wait until you are almost done with your last sheet before raising your hand. There is typically only one proctor at the test center and if he/she is busy checking someone in, you wil have to wait until he/she is done -- sometimes 10 minutes! I always raise my hand at right before I finish my 5th sheet to provide adequate time.
Eternal Intern
  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2003, 20:33
Can you save your scrap paper for other sections?

Thanks for the tip, are you married and in love?
VT
Manager
Manager
  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2007, 04:13
you dont get a scrap paper but an erasable plastic sheet on the day.

Javed.

Cheers!
Manager
Manager
  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2007, 05:09
When I went to take my GMAT I was worried about this. But it is really fine. The sheets and the pens they give you, all are just fine. Please prepare for your exam and do not worry about the sheet or pen they give you at the time of test. And one more thing, it is not an erasable sheet.
Intern
Intern
Re: Scrap Paper  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 May 2013, 01:14
What's the difference between scratch paper and scrap paper?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Scrap Paper   [#permalink] 23 May 2013, 01:14

Scrap Paper

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep