SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Dec 27 2018 [#permalink] SDA Bocconi, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Dec 09 2018 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Questions for pre-interview video You're given the question then 30 seconds to think about it then a minute to answer it while you’re being recorded Some of the questions included for me were - what do you know about Bocconi MBA, - what do you want to do post MBA, - what are good qualities of a team, and another I forgot"

This user wants to stay Private from Canada GMAT 700;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 05 2018 [#permalink] SDA Bocconi
Skype Interviewed on: Apr 23 2014 Final Decision: Admitted

"Guys and gals here goes my interview debrief. Sorry for posting late. I have lots of excuses but won't make those and continue with my post. :lol: I was interviewed by Mrs. Brunner on 17th April,2014 by a Skype interview. The questions that I was asked in the interview were Why MBA ? Why Now ? Why Europe ? Why Italy ? Strengths and weaknesses ? Career Goals ? Tell me about your country Tell me about your place Backup plans ? Where else you applied ? Where will you join and why ? Which specialization ? Why that specialization ? Why do you want to work in Italy ? Favorite subjects in undergrad and why ? Not favorite subjects in undergrad and why ? Those are the questions I can recollect from that day. I don't really know how the interview went. Hope I'll be able to make through. As of now, it is waiting time. :roll: Cheers."

mamacta from India GMAT 640;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 05 2018 [#permalink] SDA Bocconi
On Campus Interviewed on: Apr 16 2014 Final Decision: Matriculating

"--Interview Tips Shared by Former SDA Forum Moderator-- Be yourself, know your profile in depth (ie, strengths and weaknesses) and get ready to support the story you unravelled in your essays. Engage your interviewer, make the interview as much interactive as possible (but remember to be polite and professional). Dress properly, as MBA interviews have their own dress code. Bring your CV with you, as well as a copy of your application. Remember that the adcoms want to know that you can both make it through the program, which is very demanding, and become an important asset for the school - in other words, succeed in your post-MBA career. As long as your answers help the interviewer understand that you are such a person, you'll be fine."

This user wants to stay Private from Italy

yes
no