GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 17 Jan 2020, 11:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Seeking IeGAT exam information for IE B school

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Seeking IeGAT exam information for IE B school  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2013, 23:58
Can somebody share his/her experiences of the ieGAT exam for IE business school,Spain?
I am taking this exam on OCT17 and need urgent support/information about this exam.
I have gone through the information available on IE site and know the type of questions but someone who has gone through this exam ,please share your experiences and more detail information abt the Verbal, and quant related questions.
Also at the time of written exam,do they ask some interview questions also ?? means Shall i be prepared for the general B-School interview questions?
I have not sent my essays /application to IE yet so my first step is the ieGAT exam.
Any guidance is appreciated from the bottom of my heart :)

Br,TJ
Intern
Intern
Re: Seeking IeGAT exam information for IE B school  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2014, 13:02
tsingh03 wrote:
Can somebody share his/her experiences of the ieGAT exam for IE business school,Spain?
I am taking this exam on OCT17 and need urgent support/information about this exam.
I have gone through the information available on IE site and know the type of questions but someone who has gone through this exam ,please share your experiences and more detail information abt the Verbal, and quant related questions.
Also at the time of written exam,do they ask some interview questions also ?? means Shall i be prepared for the general B-School interview questions?
I have not sent my essays /application to IE yet so my first step is the ieGAT exam.
Any guidance is appreciated from the bottom of my heart :)

Br,TJ

Hi,

did you get the exam? Does someone knows something (I mean sample question or old exams) about this test?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Seeking IeGAT exam information for IE B school   [#permalink] 25 Aug 2014, 13:02

Seeking IeGAT exam information for IE B school

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: JMMadison