It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 16:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Should I take the test?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 43

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 0

Should I take the test? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2006, 04:54
I'm at a huge dilemma right now as to whether or not to take the test in one week. I've been scoring right around the range I'd be OK scoring at for the test except for my most recent GMATPrep test where I scored approximately 100 points out of the range I was expecting to. My scores are as follows:

9/29/06: Kaplan 600
10/1/06 : GmatPrep 590
10/11/06: Kaplan 640
10/14/06: GmatPrep 670
10/15/06: GmatPrep 560

My test is in one week and I'm hoping to score in the 650 and above range. I've took the test once two months ago and scored a dismal 560 however when I took my practice tests I was scoring around the same range as I am now. I'm terrified of taking the test again or fear of having the same thing occur. Any input would or suggestions would be great!

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 0

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesMagoosh Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 1794

Kudos [?]: 171 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2006, 06:33
Sorry to say u this... But, if I were in your case, I would postpone the exam at least 2 months later.

Your fear should be transformed to confidence of your preparation. In addition, your score should be near 680/700.

Kudos [?]: 171 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 17

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2006, 21:41
did you already schedule the test?
if so, you will not lose anything if you take the test next week.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

  [#permalink] 16 Oct 2006, 21:41
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Should I take the test?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.