SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Mar 02 2019 [#permalink] Simon, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 26 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"I had my interview with Jennifer Crandall from the admissions team at Simon with Zoom. She told me it was a blind interview so I should elaborate on my answers. Interview was conversational and standard - 1. Introduce yourself 2. Walk me through your resume 3. Why MBA 4. Why now 5. Why Simon 6. which extracurriculars I will like to try? 7. Asked about my leadership style 8. what will be my bigggest challenges at Simon? This was followed by my questions about the program. No written question was mentioned."

This user wants to stay Private
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 21 2019 [#permalink] Simon, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Dec 21 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"Walk me thru your background/resume Why MBA and why Simon? What are your post-MBA goals? Any specific industry/companies/functions? Do you have a backup plan if you don't achieve your primary goal? How do you handle working in teams? Do you have any international work experience? What do you like to do outside of work? Nothing unusual, just come prepared knowing your story and why you want an MBA at Simon."

This user wants to stay Private from United States

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Nov 29 2018 [#permalink] Simon
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 27 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"I had a Skype interview with Maureen Plavnicky. She told me it is a blind interview. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. She asked me around 10-12 questions. Most of them were general MBA questions. Some of the questions were: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Tell me about your work experience? 3. Why MBA? 4. Why MBA right now? 5. What are your personal expectations from an MBA? 6. Why Simon? 7. She asked me "Who am I most inspired by and why?" and I had to write the response and send it on zoom chat. I had a total time of 3 minutes to write the answer. In the end, there for time to discuss any questions for her."

RitikaPahuja from India GMAT 690;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 17 2018 [#permalink] Simon
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 19 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"I had my interview with Trista Kukucha from the admissions team at Simon. She told me it was a blind interview so I should take the time to explain my answers and not worry about rehashing what I already have written in my essays / other parts of the application. Most of the questions were pretty standard - 1. Walk me through your resume 2. Why MBA 3. Why now? 3. What about Simon makes it a good fit for me 4. Asked about my leadership style and a leader that I admire. 5. I had to write a fact about myself which I feel was not included in any part of my application which I would like the AdComs to know to improve my candidacy in the zoom chat box - had about 3 mins This was followed by my questions about the program."

ameyakarnalkar from India GMAT 730;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Nov 22 2018 [#permalink] Simon
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 09 2018 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I was interviewed by Andrew Brayda who is associate director of admissions. He also mentioned that director of admissions, the name is Julie or Judy, was supposed to take the interview but could not due to some exigency. It was a blind interview. The interviewer had access to only my resume. I guess it’s a double scrutiny process. The questions were like - introduce yourself, - why MBA, - why Simon, - what would you contribute to Simon community etc. They ask you only one behavioral question at the end of the interview to which you’ve to respond in writing in a chat box. Overall I felt as if they were trying to confirm if I’m the same guy who wrote the essays."

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Nov 22 2018 [#permalink] Simon
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 29 2018 Final Decision: Denied with Interview

"- Very conversational. - majority about background - post mba goals - no behaviour questions all to the point and lasted around 30 minutes through skype. Also contrast to previous threads no mention of writing an answer to question in zoom chat box. So I was a little surprised by this. Overall its all about - why simon - why mba - why now - clarification about previous background"

saadim from Pakistan

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 26 2018 [#permalink] Simon
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 24 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"The interview lasted for 30 mins. My suggestion is that you should dress professionally, prepare well. The questions were nothing new. Why MBA, why Simon, your strength and what you want to know about Simon. Know your CV well since they will ask about your academic background and work experience."

iceflower from Viet Nam

yes
no
Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap