GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 Jan 2020, 03:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Study FULL-TIME TOEFL then GMAT in BARCELONA, surroundings or ONLINE

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Study FULL-TIME TOEFL then GMAT in BARCELONA, surroundings or ONLINE  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2017, 03:24
Hi all,
I am new here, but I have been using this enormous forum quite a lot. I am losta, 26 y.o. guy, living in Barcelona, Spain, non-english native. I have been studying the past year the GMAT and TOEFL but due to work issues, I did not find enough time on my routine to achieve my dream scores (in both tests). I have recently quit my job since I did not like at all and I will start soon in an entrepreneur project. Meanwhile, I do not want to lose the time and I want to focus on the TOEFL first and then on the GMAT.

I have been studying hard the past year on both tests, but I only got a 93 on the TOEFL and a 600 on the GMAT. My goals are TOEFL 105 and GMAT minimum 670. I am studying the TOEFL right now, and I would like to take it in 2/3 weeks. Then, depending on the situation of my entrepreneurship project and on the TOEFL mark, I will come back on the GMAT or I will do it on August, since all the July I will be volunteering in Africa.

Purpose of the message: I am looking for someone who thinks that study with a "classmate" is better than studying alone. We can meet in Barcelona or surroundings (Central of Catalunya) or online, studying via skype.

- TOEFL: We can practice speaking and also discussing R, L or analyzing W.
- GMAT: It will come after TOEFL in my case, since TOEFL is my priority. I used to score 42-45 in QUANT. My weakness is definitely Verbal, which I am around 27-31. Inside of the Verbal, RC is my worst part. Score high on SC (almost 85% correct), CR quite good, RC bad... Still work needed here.

PM me if interested or want to discuss anything. Hope to find a partner in the same situation as I am.

PS. I SELL MANHATTAN GMAT BOOKS (FULL-SET of 10 Strategy Guides, 6th edition by Manhattan GMAT in BARCELONA.
PM me also if someone is interested.

Best,

losta
GMAT Club Bot
Study FULL-TIME TOEFL then GMAT in BARCELONA, surroundings or ONLINE   [#permalink] 16 May 2017, 03:24

Study FULL-TIME TOEFL then GMAT in BARCELONA, surroundings or ONLINE

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass