Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 23:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Suggestion Required

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Wisconsin(Madison) School Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Posts: 192
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Suggestion Required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2018, 10:21
Hi AvantiPrep,

I would like to request a suggestion/opinion on a confusion I am facing. One of the B-School Forum Moderators suggested that I reach out to you for help as you people have a rich experience in the MBA admissions process.
I received an admit from a business school in Georgia, USA with a full scholarship and stipend/graduate assistantship. Therefore, I asked other MBA schools for which my decision was pending after the interview if it is possible to provide my application decision sooner as I already have a decision in hand and wish to make an informed decision before paying out the enrollment fee. The schools reverted with a request to send them a copy of "Admission Letter" and "Scholarship Letter" before taking the case to the Admissions Committee for decisions.
Now, I am little confused whether to provide the letters or details such as the name of program, amount, the deadline for payment, etc. to those schools. I am not sure whether this would put my only admit into jeopardy or help me.
Kindly advise. Hope to hear from you soon.
Avanti Prep Admissions Consultant
User avatar
S
Joined: 08 Aug 2017
Posts: 266
Re: Suggestion Required  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 11:07
Hi targetbusiness,

Thank you for your post. My apologies for the delayed reply as Round 2 client work reaches fever pitch in December and January, requiring that I focus my attention and prioritize my efforts around serving clients, in turn reducing my level of activity in the Forum during peak application / deadline season. I imagine your particular situation has since been sorted, but in any case, the short answer would have been to share the other offer letter with the program with which you were negotiating. When negotiating, it is common for programs to ask for proof of offers and scholarships, and it is equally common for you to then share that information to corroborate your claims of admission and scholarship elsewhere. I hope everything worked out well for you!

Best Regards,
Greg
_________________
Greg Guglielmo
Founder | Avanti Prep
MBA Admissions Consulting
Sign up for a Free Consultation!

To better understand how I work with clients and what they've historically felt were the major benefits of partnering, I encourage you to read through my Client Testimonials, all of which are independently verified by GMAT Club. I believe you'll find the reviews to be among the most transparent and detailed out there, and I believe you'll observe a unique level of time, depth, quality, commitment, attention to detail, and personal care. For serious inquiries, I am happy to connect you with former clients so you can hear about their experiences.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Suggestion Required   [#permalink] 24 Jan 2019, 11:07
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Suggestion Required

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: AvantiPrep






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne