GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 13 Jul 2020, 23:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Target Test Prep Verbal per-beta release Review

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Re: Target Test Prep Verbal per-beta release Review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2020, 11:09
My experience with TTP has been really positive, though I've spent the most time on the quant topics. I have just started to kick the tires on verbal, as an existing customer, and hope the standard is as good as the quant. Not sure who else has gone through that program, but Jeff has been a total savior, helping to solidify concepts that I have struggled with and give me time when I need a little extra explanation. Rates are no longer scary. Next up verbal!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33 (Online)
GPA: 3.5
WE: Investment Banking (Health Care)
CAT Tests
Target Test Prep Verbal per-beta release Review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2020, 11:19
I'm an avid user of TTP for Quant - had a subscription for about 4-5 months now. Absolutely love their platform. They have ingrained a Q47 floor into me, which is really nice.

I (unfortunately) recently shelled out several hundred dollars on a Verbal tutor, so I am not thinking I will get to reap the benefits of the course, just b/c I don't want to deviate from what I have learned from the tutor. However, I have no doubt that this is going to be great. The way their courses are structured (i.e., bite sized lessons with active practice, all on a laptop) is what really makes this course ideal for me. That's why Manhattan SC doesn't cut it for me -- I am much more of an e-interface kind of a guy. I will say that I feel videos will be extremely helpful, ESPECIALLY when it comes to CR, because books like PowerScore CR Bible just made my head hurt and made it hard for me to visualize what to do with those meaty CR passages.

I am looking forward to their questions so I can start using them for practice! Hopefully they are here within a couple of weeks or so!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 05:39
Just started my TTP Verbal. I absolutely love it! Considering we don't have tests right now to put concepts to check, are there any recommended materials/ plans to follow with TTP Verbal?
Intern
Intern
S

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 05:45
divyaskumar wrote:
Just started my TTP Verbal. I absolutely love it! Considering we don't have tests right now to put concepts to check, are there any recommended materials/ plans to follow with TTP Verbal?

Yeah man! I love it too. Im currently solving official guide Verbal Section and Verbal review section for practice.

Posted from my mobile device
B
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 07:30
divyaskumar wrote:

Can you elaborate why you love it? Did you try any other verbal course? I haven't started with verbal yet. So I don’t have recommendations for additional material.
Manager
Manager
S
Target Test Prep Verbal per-beta release Review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 07:41
paducah wrote:
divyaskumar wrote:

Can you elaborate why you love it? Did you try any other verbal course? I haven't started with verbal yet. So I don’t have recommendations for additional material.

Hi paducah,
I would love to give my 2 cents here.I hope it will be useful for you.
I have completed few modules in SC , and trust me they are amazing. Even though I have done SC long back from Manhattan SC book , but i am more satisfied from my learning from TTP verbal.
Every concept is described very clearly, that even a non-native English Speaker like me can understand. Plus there are questions with every topic , so you get an clear picture how the topic can come in GMAT exam. Its really Good.
You wont find this kind of explanations or question per topic in any course i feel . I am saying this because i have taken E-GMAT as well. E-Gmat SC is good but I like TTPs better.
I really hope that i have Answered your question .
This is my personal experience from TTP verbal , I am everyone has his/her own learnings from the course.

Good Luck,
Anshu
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2020, 13:26
Hi guys!

As I understand, the verbal section will also be available for new users? I cant decide between TTP and Magoosh and having Verbal covered is being a deal breaker in favor of Magoosh atm. Can someone confirm that TTP is now offering their pre beta to new users too?

thank you :) :)
Intern
Intern
S

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2020, 13:30
Hey! Yes, they are offering pre-beta release of Verbal to ALL users, both new and old. Its still in pre-beta though eh?! Still don't have enough practice questions and RC developed. They’re rolling out slowly. But then, you get it for Free with Quant. I’d suggest try signing up for their free trial and give it a shot. It might float your boat!

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2020, 13:33
I sure will! Since it will take me a few weeks at least to move from quant, maybe they’ll add more material until then haha. Thanks for the reply!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 09:33
Hello all,
Any idea when the chapters related to reading comprehension will be up on target test prep ?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Target Test Prep Verbal per-beta release Review   [#permalink] 04 Jun 2020, 09:33

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 30 posts ] 

Target Test Prep Verbal per-beta release Review

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics