It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 20:39

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Ross R1 | Kellogg R1 | Darden R1 | Tepper R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
D

Kudos [?]: 490 [0], given: 113

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2016, 02:32
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Nez wrote:
Hi HKD1710
Unsurprisingly, manhattanGMAT prep knows this too well. your keyword wasnt 100% full proof. But insterestingly, the options in SUPPORTER assumption (SA) and the options in DA so far follows your finding. The SA so far are not in negative. The DA so far have remained in negative. But do you know the funny part? M-GMAT places too many options in such negative forms so as to cornfuse you and get you to think which is good. These DAs so far are in more closely knit argument while SAs are in loose arguments with shouting logic gaps but then the key word thing didnt quite follow 100%. But it's been like 98%. Neat!

Check your inbox for further details...

Hi Nez,

Quote:
the options in SUPPORTER assumption (SA) and the options in DA so far follows your finding. The SA so far are not in negative.

Your finding is correct. What you have noticed is correct. The fact that "Choices having NEGATIVE words are likely to be correct" is true ONLY for DAs. WHY? Because whenever you as a author would try to defend you would SAY "NO" i.e. use some negative word in the ATTACK statement of critique.

Quote:
SAs are in loose arguments with shouting logic gaps

Supporter assumptions do not follow what is said above for DAs. So tactic so solve the SAs is just different. SAs are required for the weak arguments. An argument is week when there is a logical GAP between premise and conclusion. We call it MISSING link.

For your further knowledge and utmost clarity.

In a CR assumption question What is it these KEYWORDS helps you the most in?

These keywords tells you whether the argument is weak or strong WITHOUT EVEN READING the argument.

The moment a CR question comes up we should look at the question stamp and following is what need to do in order:
1. Read the question stamp
2. see the keyword
3. keyword helped you figured out if it is weak argument (needs SA) else strong argument (needs DA)
4. if SA is required FIND OUT THE MISSING LINK (which is the correct choice).
5. if DA is required FIND OUT THE possible attack/s.

let me help you with very common question stamps, starting with the one that you had inboxed me:

#1. Which of the following is an assumption upon which the above argument depends?

Keyword-1 : assumption --- tells you this is an assumption question
Keyword-2 : depends --- tells you that this one requires a defender assumption DA

#2. Which of the following is an assumption that supports drawing the conclusion above?

Keyword-1 : assumption --- tells you this is an assumption question
Keyword-2 : supports --- tells you that this one requires a supporter assumption SA

#3. The argument assumes which of the following?

Keyword : assumes -- tells you this is an assumtion question and needs SA.

Hope it is clear.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Kudos [?]: 490 [0], given: 113

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 23

Concentration: International Business, Organizational Behavior
GPA: 3.49
WE: Web Development (Insurance)
Re: The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2016, 04:36
linker wrote:
The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long been significantly lower than that in neighboring Borodia. Since Borodia dropped all tariffs on Vernlandian televisions three years ago, the number of televisions sold annually in Borodia has not changed. However, recent statistics show a drop in the number of television assemblers in Borodia. Therefore, updated trade statistics will probably indicate that the number of televisions Borodia imports annually from Vernland has increased.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

A. The number of television assemblers in Vernland has increased by at least as much as the number of television assemblers in Borodia has decreased.
B. Televisions assembled in Vernland have features that televisions assembled in Borodia do not have.
C. The average number of hours it takes a Borodian television assembler to assemble a television has not decreased significantly during the past three years.
D. The number of televisions assembled annually in Vernland has increased significantly during the past three years.
E. The difference between the hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland and the hourly wage of television assemblers in Borodia is likely to decrease in the next few years.

The question's assumption no.1 is no. of tv proportional to no. of assemblers.

So we need to negate any other factor.

A relates to number
D does the same

But in both the cases, they are not attacking the number of assemblers and their relation to the TVs sold.

Only C attacks it

Kudos if I helped ;)

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2016, 08:39
umeshpatil wrote:
ssbisht wrote:

Borodia will be referred as B and Vernlandian as V
For Telivision assemblers:
1. hourly wage in V << hourly wage in B
2. Borodia dropped all tariffs on V televisions three years ago.

3. No of televisions sold in B =constant

Which can be written as
In Borodia :
3(a) No of TV (assembled in B) + No of TV (assembled in V) = No Change

4. number of television assemblers in B went down.

Now point 4 sates that number of television assemblers in B went down.
This will imply that if productivity of assemblers in B has not gone up then number of telivision assembled at B will go down.

But for equaltion 3(a) to hold means the import from V will have to go up.
So productiivty of assemblers in B going up is the assumption.
More the proudcitivity lesser will be the time taken to assemble the TV.
Hence Choice C is the correct answer.

+1 kudo Ssbisht,
I tried to understood your analysis. I only couldn't get the red marked line of yours(above).

Can you read what I understood? I will go by the argument serially.

1. hourly wage(V)<< hourly wage(B)
2. Barodia dropped all tariff on V TV, 3 years ago
It means V can export TVs to B in much higher volume. Barodia started importing TVs from V in higher amount after effect of no-tariff rule.
3. No of television sold (B) =constant.
Any TV sold in B can be [imported from V] OR [assembled in B itself] assuming there are no other countries exporting TVs to B.
constant= TV assembled (B) + TV assembled in (V)
C= B + V
4. Television assembled in B has gone down, it
In eq(3) if, B has gone down, V must have increased as C is fixed value.
i.e. knowing, Assemblers in B has gone down, I can say the number of TVs exported from V should have gone up.

Questions:
1. I am unable to conclude that productivity of B has gone down. ( which is assumption in choice C)
2. Does statement(1) help anywhere for the conclusion? or its just shell game to distract?

I agree till step 3. I have different opinion from step 4 onward. I also agree with CHOICE C is the best.

It is stated in the argument that number of TV assemblers has gone down in B.

Lets assume we had 10 assemblers in V and 10 Assemblers in B
Total assemblers = nV + nB = 20 assemblers.
Since there is a drop in assemblers in B, lets assume 3 assemblers are dropped.
Now remaining 7 assemblers average time to assemble TV remained same [ not decreased ]. So the 7 assemblers are stuck to their usual hrs.
So to compensate dropped assemblers work, either we need to increase the 7 assemblers productivity OR import same number of TVs from V.

C. The average number of hours it takes a Borodian television assembler to assemble a television has not decreased significantly during the past three years.

Here not decreased means remained same

Negate test :
---------------
negating option C gives average number of hours gone up and no need to import the TVs. this will break down the solution.

make sense ? I dont know whether we can classify this to 800 level pool question :?: :lol:

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 5

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 9

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2016, 23:26
First there war a requirement of 200 TV. The demand i will call it.
The production was 100 and import was 100 and the labor was 100. 1per person on average per day. Therefore 100 in 1 day but we need 200 in one day. Therefore 100 will import

Now the demand is still 200 . Labor is 80. and import is 120.

QWhat is assumed. Everything remains fixed. no change in efficiency. If efficiency is increased then the import might not increase.

So the labor after decrease can make 80 in a day and therefore the import increases to 120 from 100

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 9

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 25 [1], given: 17

GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2016, 14:03
This post received
KUDOS
It says only reason for less number of assemblers in Barodia is that the less TV sets assembled in Barodia.
But there can be another reason. Barodian assemblers have become more efficient with no affect on # TV sets assembled in Barodia.

Hence C

Kudos [?]: 25 [1], given: 17

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 37

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.26
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2016, 07:38
A reply I received from one of the instructors
"So, Vernland TV assemblers (VTV) earn less than Borodia. Borodia drops tarriffs, but TVs sold does not increase. However, less TV assemblers in Borodia. [Did the ratio of TVs shift to be more V than B?] [Wait, did they just tell us half of a picture? They did! So what is going on in Vernland? Did their assemblers go up? Down? Stay the same?] Therefore, trade stats will show more Vs than before. Okay... so, thoughts right away:
There are more than two countries in GMATuniverse, and so they might be getting TVs from somewhere else.
Number of TV assemblers might not relate to numbers of TVs made in a place--automation, efficiency, magical elves, whatever. -What about Vernland's TV assemblers? To get to their conclusion they would have to decrease by no less than an amount that is equivalent to the amount by which B's assemblers went down... which in GMAT land generally means an "equal" thing.
Either or both of these countries might have no domestic market--TVs made locally might be entirely for export, with other TVs imported.
...that's what I can think of initially. So, on to the question stem: assumption. So, not the big problems noted above.
A: At least as much? Yeah, we don't care about that at all, and that's nowhere near necessary. Bye Felicia.
B: Again not necessary, we care about quantity rather than quality.
C: Hmm. This goes to my efficiency thing, so... I kind of like it, but I'm not sold yet.
D: This is not necessary--we can get to the same thing via the number of televisions in Vernland remaining the same. So, sufficient, but not necessary.
E: I do not give a damn about what happens in the next few years, because our question is about what is going on now. Irrelevant, goodbye.
Answer: C, elimination victory. But now we can test and make absolutely certain we are right. Let us look at what happens if C is not true:
If C is not true, then the average number of hours a TV assembler can have decreased significantly. So it might be that they used to have 5000 assemblers producing 5000 TVs a year, and now they have 4000 assemblers producing 10000 TVs a year, and have glutted the market and no one needs to import a TV in Borodia because they're just lousy with the things.
C wins not just by elimination, but by being demonstrably correct."

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 37

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 5

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2016, 06:55
linker wrote:
The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long been significantly lower than that in neighboring Borodia. Since Borodia dropped all tariffs on Vernlandian televisions three years ago, the number of televisions sold annually in Borodia has not changed. However, recent statistics show a drop in the number of television assemblers in Borodia. Therefore, updated trade statistics will probably indicate that the number of televisions Borodia imports annually from Vernland has increased.

A. The number of television assemblers in Vernland has increased by at least as much as the number of television assemblers in Borodia has decreased.
B. Televisions assembled in Vernland have features that televisions assembled in Borodia do not have.
D. The number of televisions assembled annually in Vernland has increased significantly during the past three years.
E. The difference between the hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland and the hourly wage of television assemblers in Borodia is likely to decrease in the next few years.

The answer is C. Found it tricky. Here's what I gathered:

The argument is that
1. The no.of TV assemblers in Borodia has decreased.
2. The no. of TVs sold in Borodia has not decreased
Therefore, the TVs are being imported from Vernland.

Assumption: that each TV assembler in Borodia still takes the same amt. of time to assemble a TV. If this were not true, and the amt. of time taken to assemble a single TV had decreased, it would mean that the TVs are not being imported, but fewer assemblers in Borodia are being able to churn out the same no. of TVs as before.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2016, 07:47
I wanted to chime in here with my thoughts, given how strong of a response I've seen to this OG question.

This is my first time posting on this website, but I've taken the LSAT (and did well) and found this particular question to be difficult (probably a 700+ level)!

So when we see in the question stem the words "assumption" and "depends," we should see that this indicates a necessary assumption question. What does this mean? The argument is making an assumption that is absolutely necessary for it to hold. Without it, or even with a statement that would help the argument by 99%, the argument collapses. Please note that a necessary assumption question is very different from a sufficient assumption question - related but different. I'll mention below the tried-and-true method to solving these NA q's.

Alright, so for this question you should immediately be able to tell that A is too strong, and B and E are completely out of scope.

So let's tackle C and D.

Let's consider D first. This statement is what we LSAT-ers refer to as a "shell" answer. It sounds alright, but it actually isn't necessary once you dig into it. If the question stem were a "Strengthen" question, it would be great, but the statement doesn't serve as the end-all-be-all for this argument. So let's scrap it.

Let's go to C. Why is C right? Do not get rid of this answer at first glance just because it mentions something new ("hours"). That's the wrong approach, especially for a problem that's already taken over a minute at this point, and even more so for a necessary assumption question. The GMAT gods want us to read between the lines. C says that TV makers from B are making the same amount of TV's per hour. But what if they didn't? For necessary assumption questions, negate the answer choice and see if that makes the argument fall apart.

In this case, if TV makers from B are taking a longer time to finish a TV (opposite of "has not decreased" is "decreased"), then that means B is making fewer TV's per hour than before. But the argument tells us that the number of TV's sold in B hasn't changed. So where are citizens of B getting their TV's from then? They must be buying ones that are imported from V. So answer D.

The premise provides some extraneous info, such as: (1) dropped all tariffs - this only serves to strengthen the argument. It's not crucial for us to know.

Hope this helps!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Expert Post
Top Contributor
SVP
SVP
G

Kudos [?]: 2747 [0], given: 364

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2016, 07:50
Expert's post
Top Contributor
linker wrote:

Let's use the Negation technique with this Assumption question.
First, let's summarize the argument:

Premise: Vernland TV assemblers paid less than Borodia TV assemblers
Premise: Borodia dropped tariffs on Vernlandian televisions three years ago, and # TV's sold in Borodia has not changed
Premise: Statistics show drop in # of Borodian TV assemblers
Conclusion: Updated stats likely to show Borodia now importing MORE Vernland TVs

The conclusion suggests that the DECREASE in the number of Borodian TV assemblers, will mean that Borodia will produce FEWER TVs. As a result, Borodia will have to import MORE TV's from Vernland

Now apply negation technique (we're looking for an answer choice that, when negated, INVALIDATES the conclusion):
A. The number of television assemblers in Vernland has NOT increased by at least as much as the number of television assemblers in Borodia has decreased.
Does this INVALIDATE the conclusion? No, it doesn't.

B. Televisions assembled in Vernland DO NOT have features that televisions assembled in Borodia do not have.
Does this INVALIDATE the conclusion? No, it doesn't.

C. The average number of hours it takes a Borodian television assembler to assemble a television HAS decreased significantly during the past three years. Does this INVALIDATE the conclusion? YES.
If it takes less time to make a TV, then the decrease in Borodian TV assemblers does not necessarily mean that fewer TV's will be produced in Borodia. If there is no change in the # of TVs produced in Borodia, there's no reason to conclude that more TV's will be imported from Vernland

Answer: C

Cheers,
Brent

Brent Hanneson – Founder of gmatprepnow.com

Kudos [?]: 2747 [0], given: 364

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 109

GPA: 3.92

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2016, 20:58
C.

Need to find an assumption for Borodia, not Vernland.

"D. The number of televisions assembled annually in Vernland has increased significantly during the past three years." There are a ton of ways that Borodia could import more televisions from Vernland and this premise still hold true. Just one example: Maybe Vernland started exporting less TVs to another country because the drop in Borodia's tariff rate made it lucrative to do so.

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 109

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
Schools: Boston U '19
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V21
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2017, 09:03
Quote:
The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long been significantly lower than that in neighboring Borodia. Since Borodia dropped all tariffs on Vernlandian televisions three years ago, the number of televisions sold annually in Borodia has not changed. However, recent statistics show a droip in the number of television assemblers in Borodia. Therefore, updated trade statistics will probably indicate that the number of televisions Borodia imports annually from Vernland has increased.

E. The difference between the hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland and the hourly wage of television assemblers in Borodia is likely to decrease in the next few year

I have a simpler explanation for this question, we have following clues:

1. The number of televisions of Borodia remained unchanged
2. The number of assemblers of Borodia decreased

So what makes Borodia imports from other source is only if Borodia can not produce more TV with fewer assemblers, which will happen when the time a Borodia assembler makes a TV did not decrease -> answer C satisfies this deduction. Meanwhile, the remaining answer just provides comparisons between Borodia and Vernland about TV or assemblers, they are all unnecessarily true because Vernland still can export TV to other areas while Borodia can make more TV by increasing productivity.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 81 [0], given: 18

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 17:02
this is the correct answer for the question for the argument since this choice impacts the most on the outcomes.

Kudos [?]: 81 [0], given: 18

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 22

CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2017, 23:03
please explain why the answer is C and not A

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 22

Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
G

Kudos [?]: 18119 [0], given: 236

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 19:36
shweta234 wrote:
please explain why the answer is C and not A

Check:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-average- ... l#p1668687

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Kudos [?]: 18119 [0], given: 236

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 89 [0], given: 462

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2017, 09:52
marshpa wrote:
Well its one of the most toughest CR i have seen. +1 to you.
My Pick is C
Premise1: However, recent statistics show a drop in the number of television assemblers
in Borodia.
Concluson: Therefore, updated trade statistics will probably indicate that the number of
televisions Borodia imports annually from Vernland has increased.

Recently I have learned for assumption questions, focus on premise. Now lets use negate theory to find the answers. Only C and D are relevant.
D. The number of televisions assembled annually in Vernland has increased
significantly during the past three years.
If this is not true then conclusion will fail but still premise will hold true.
C.The average number of hours it takes a Borodian television assembler to assemble
a television has not decreased significantly during the past three years.
If this is not true then both premise and conclusion will fail. Hence my Pick.

How is the conclusion failing on negating the option C? please provide description of that situation.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

------------------------------
"Trust the timing of your life"
Hit Kudus if this has helped you get closer to your goal, and also to assist others save time. Tq :)

Board of Directors
D

Kudos [?]: 967 [0], given: 69

Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2017, 06:20
TaN1213 wrote:
How is the conclusion failing on negating the option C? please provide description of that situation.

Hi TaN1213 ,

The conclusion is saying one country has started imported from other country. The premise is the number of assemblers have decreased while the demand is still the same.

It means it is assuming that if one assembler used to take 2 hours to assemble one TV previously, he will still take the same time. This is what option C is saying.

Let's negate option C.

C.The average number of hours it takes a Borodian television assembler to assemble a television has not decreased significantly during the past three years.

It means earlier they used to take 2 hours but now they are taking only 1 hour. So, I can say their efficiency must have increased. Hence, they are not importing from other nations but assembling within the same nation with greater efficiency. Hence, the conclusion that they are importing it is weakened.

Let me know in case of any doubts. :)

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 967 [0], given: 69

Verbal Forum Moderator
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 32

Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2017, 13:06
Merged topics. Please, search before posting questions!

Please Read: Verbal Posting Rules

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 32

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2017, 07:44
Thank you abhimahna for providing a succinct explanation to my doubt. :)

------------------------------
"Trust the timing of your life"
Hit Kudus if this has helped you get closer to your goal, and also to assist others save time. Tq :)

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 22

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2017, 22:43
The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long been significantly lower than that in neighboring Borodia. Since Borodia dropped all tariffs on Vernlandian televisions three years ago, the number of televisions sold annually in Borodia has not changed. However, recent statistics show a droip in the number of television assemblers in Borodia. Therefore, updated trade statistics will probably indicate that the number of televisions Borodia imports annually from Vernland has increased.

(A) The number of television assemblers in Vernland has increased by at least as much as the number of television assemblers in Borodia has decreased.
" By atleast as much" For the imports to go up, we need the Vernland assemblers to increase more in terms of numbers than Borodia. Then only we will have increased positive effect in imports.

(B) Televisions assembled in Vernland have features that televisions assembled in Borodia do not have.
Features is not an issue here at all.

(C) The average number of hours it takes a Borodian television assembler to assemble a television has not decreased significantly during the past three years.
So, if the average number of hours are decreased, the the total production also decreases. For example, if the demand is only for 4 tv from which 2 are being produced domestically and 2 are being imported from Vernland. Now the production falls to 1 TV, and the demand continues to rise, Borodia would need one extra TV to fill in the gap. And so it will import one more TV from Vernland. I arrived on this answer through rigorous POE.

(D) The number of televisions assembled annually in Vernland has increased significantly during the past three years.
The production of TV being increased in Vernland does not mean that it will increase the import for Borodia. Those extra TV's could be going to XYZ country for instance.

(E) The difference between the hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland and the hourly wage of television assemblers in Borodia is likely to decrease in the next few years.
For Borodia to have an incentive to import TV's from Vernland, the hourly wage gap should increase or total day work. Otherwise, if Borodia has a price advantage that is the TV is being produced cheaply in their own domestic country with same hardware prices, where will the motivation for import come?

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 22

VP
VP
S

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 1366

GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2017, 20:05
this question is all about Borodia, so A and D are out. => C is correct.

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 1366

Re: The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long   [#permalink] 16 Jul 2017, 20:05

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 140 posts ] 

The average hourly wage of television assemblers in Vernland has long

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: GMATNinjaTwo, GMATNinja

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap