SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Feb 15 2019 [#permalink] HKU-MBA, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 15 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"The interview was quite smooth and interactive. 1. introduce yourself including walk through your resume 2. Why MBA? why now ? Why HKU? 3. How you increased market share ? 4. Who others are competitors in my industry? 5. Indian economy present status. 6. What my fellow mates can learn from me? 7. Questions for adcom."

bonleader GMAT 660; WE: 85 months; Manufacturing
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 02 2019 [#permalink] HKU-MBA, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 23 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"I was invited for a skype interview on 23rd January. Interview started on time and went on for 30 mins. There was only one interviewer named Sachin who was friendly. He asked me a few generic and profile related questions. Specific questions asked were: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. What does your company do? 3. How does it work, selling jewelry online, isn't it a little far fetched? (my company sells precious jewelry online) 4. How does it promote itself? 5. What do you think of Ecommerce market in India, how do you think they can move pass the obstacles? 6. Name a couple of ecommerce companies that you think have done well in Asia. 7. What motivates you? 8. How would you define your personality? 9. What do you like to do aside work? 10. Why Aisa and why HKU? 11. Do you have any questions for me? Do a little research on your industry and be updated. Be confident and you are good to go. :)"

neelam90 from India GMAT 700;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 16 2019 [#permalink] HKU-MBA, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Dec 02 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"My interview was taken by two AdCom It was very comfortable and casual. Questions were general and profile based. They asked about my career transitions and some specific questions on my role. Since my company was in the news frequently at the time the interview happened they asked me about the news. They also asked me about how I think one of my recommenders' would describe me Then they asked WHY MBA and my career plan. In the end,​ they asked me if I had any questions for them. HKU MBA has one of the best interview processes and I think they really want to understand you as a person so just be honest and be yourself."

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Nov 27 2018 [#permalink] HKU-MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 24 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"The interview was literally just standard - introduce yourself, - why now, - why MBA, - why HKU type questions. Since I have quite a bit of work experience, a lot of their questions centered around why I'm pursuing an MBA now rather than years earlier. This part lasted around 18 minutes. The last 12 minutes were me asking them questions. The whole interview lasted pretty much exactly 30 minutes for me."

seetohey from United States

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jul 18 2018 [#permalink] HKU-MBA
On Campus Interviewed on: Feb 09 2015 Final Decision: Interviewed

"So I had my interview this morning. Questions were: - I see you already have a solid educational background why do you want to do an MBA? - Please describe you professional background - What kind of leader are you? - I see from your CV that you work with the COO of your client's company. What do you do with him? - I see from your CV you have been involved in the hiring process of your company. What qualities are you looking for when hiring? - Questions for us Very relaxed enviornment. I liked the interview process a lot. Good luck!"

This user wants to stay Private

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jul 18 2018 [#permalink] HKU-MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 04 2015 Final Decision: Admitted

"Here's my interview experience. I had one round of interview, it lasted 30 minutes. Here are some questions I was asked and I expect the interview pattern to be about the same: 1. Tell us something about yourself: Introduce yourself, where you are from, your educational and professional background. Keep it short- about 2 minutes and be aware that the next question would be framed from your answer. So prepare leading answers. 2. Why MBA, why HKU. Make sure you are in line with what you have written in your essays and be sure of your story 3. What is the current state of the Indian economy in your opinion? (I have a background in Economics, so it was relevant but I think they do ask a couple of questions on current affairs) 4. Discussion of my hobbies, extra curriculars, social work: They asked at least 3 questions related to these. I am passionate about my eca's and it was reflected in my CV. They are interested in knowing more about you and what excites you 5. What did you learn from your colleagues? 6. If you could change one thing in your life right now, what would it be? 7. Questions for us. For two questions, I took my time to think and answer the questions and not just jump to any answer. Overall, I had a great interview experience. Just be confident, smile and speak from the heart!"

This user wants to stay Private

yes
no