GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 26 Aug 2019, 02:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Total GMAT Math - Jeff Sackmann

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 580 Q43 V27
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Re: Total GMAT Math - Jeff Sackmann  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2014, 13:11
I actually meant it. You did not have to clarify. :) I understand what you're saying. Thank you once again.

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2015, 13:36
BM wrote:
Thanks for the supportive response! To be honest, my post feels a tad tentative, since I do not fully know your situation. I think that it's reasonable for you to start noting any specific weaknesses in your math performance and emphasize those in your second attempt. For example, use Manhattan's Geometry guidebook with Sakmann's geometry sets if that area represents your weakness.

I owned both products and preferred the Manhattan series. But I started at a very low level (my first practice test was, I think, a Q19). Sackmann's math sets, however, are amazing.

I've just read your post on scoring +700, well done BM. I feel like I'm in a situation similar to yours. Well, I don't score around 18, but I am stuck in the 36-39 Q range and can't seem to find a way on how to improve. I'm currently only using the MGMAT books along the OG quant questions provided at the back of each book. However, I feel like I eventually wanna move to GMAT Club tests to improve my score, but at the same time, I feel that I'll score 0% considering I'm not even in the Q40 range yet.

I don't really have the cash to put out for both Sackmann and GMAT Club tests.
Any suggestions?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q43 V36
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.2
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2015, 17:37
is the TGM book still relevant considering it was published in 2010?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2016, 23:06
Total gmat has more gmat focused question and manhattan more concepts. Might be better off using bother
Non-Human User

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2019, 07:20
Hello from the GMAT Club BumpBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Re: Total GMAT Math - Jeff Sackmann   [#permalink] 08 Aug 2019, 07:20

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 45 posts ] 

Total GMAT Math - Jeff Sackmann

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics