GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 02:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Touchbase for info

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Touchbase for info  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2016, 20:02
Hi Guys,

I'm Ishmeet from India, a first year MBA grad at the Mendoza college of Business. The school is great and my experience here has been wonderful. I'll be glad to answer any questions you guys might about Mendoza or MBA in general. Please reach out to me at ishmeet.wadhwa@gmail.com or you could https://gmatclub.com/chat/message me at +1 646-203-2979.

Wishing you all the best for all your endeavors.

Regards
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Touchbase for info  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2016, 21:16
Hi Ishmeet congratulations u got a good college and best of luck for you future ,besides I want to ask u some general question regarding doing MBA in US as I have just stated preparing for gmat from last one month .
1.I just want to know the actual scenario after completing MBA ,if you get a job and can continue till one year but after that what's needed ?
Is it like we need a mandatorily H1 to continue?
If that's so is it like company in which u r recruited they need to initiate or we can also do that.
2.I have scored 58% in both 10 th and 12th But my graduation is 65% in electrical branch and good work exp of 5 years in Wipro technologies (campus selected)and Xento solutions (switched)as a software engineer without any gap.So what's you think about my 10 and 12th score is it going to hamper me in any way starting from application till end of my MBA .As you gone through all the process so thought you can answer me well.
3.As I already told u I have a 5 years of IT exp in retail,investment banking and accounting domain (present) so just for additional suggestion which MBA will help me to prosper.

Sorry to flood with questions but if u can suggest me with the above query it will be a great help.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Touchbase for info  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2016, 21:18
If u r fine with call or https://gmatclub.com/chat my ph no is +91-9168820666

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Touchbase for info   [#permalink] 13 Nov 2016, 21:18

Touchbase for info