Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:40 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [1]
Given Kudos: 18859
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Cornell - Class of 2008
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
IHG Reel Summer Contest – Win trip to Hollywood [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: IHG Reel Summer Contest – Win trip to Hollywood
Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) recently launched two promotions where you can win a trip to Hollywood, some prizes, or earn some points.   The Two Promotions: 1) Register to Earn Points:  Stay 3 nights and get 5,000 points 2) Register for a Trip to Hollywood: Win 1 of 5 Hollywood trips (value $10,000 each) and […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
Win trip to Hollywood – IHG Reel Summer Contest [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Win trip to Hollywood – IHG Reel Summer Contest
Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) recently launched two promotions where you can win a trip to Hollywood, some prizes, or earn some points.   The Two Promotions: 1) Register to Earn Points:  Stay 3 nights and get 5,000 points 2) Register for a Trip to Hollywood: Win 1 of 5 Hollywood trips (value $10,000 each) and […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
Win trip to Hollywood/free night – IHG Reel Summer Contest [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Win trip to Hollywood/free night – IHG Reel Summer Contest
Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) recently launched three promotions where you can win a trip to Hollywood, some prizes, or earn some points.   The Three Promotions: 1) Register to Earn Points:  Stay 3 nights and get 5,000 points 2) Register for a Trip to Hollywood: Win 1 of 5 Hollywood trips (value $10,000 each) and win some […]
Send PM
Free night w/2 paid (Ritz & Marriott)+more (Weekend Update w [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Free night w/2 paid (Ritz & Marriott)+more (Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – June 7 2014)
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss.com Rewarding Highlights for the week in case you don’t have time to skim through BoardingArea and Flyertalk: SPG Platinum Shortcut working: Easy Shortcut to SPG Platinum Status, the elite credits of 2 stays / 5 nights for the SPG Amex credit card stacks past 4 stays / 10 nights.  Flyertalk members and TheRewardBoss subscribers have confirmed this […]
Send PM
[#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss:
Now get 2x American Express points when you UBER UBER and American Express have joined forces  Uber is taking over the Taxi and Car service industry in more than 60 cities which I wrote about here.  Here is the press release for the partnership. Uber users who are eligible American Express Card Members enrolled in the […]
Send PM
Get 2x Amex Points When You Uber [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Get 2x Amex Points When You Uber
Now get 2x American Express points when you UBER UBER and American Express have joined forces  Uber is taking over the Taxi and Car service industry in more than 60 cities which I wrote about here.  Here is the press release for the partnership. Uber users who are eligible American Express Card Members enrolled in the […]
Send PM
I don’t care if United goes Revenue Based [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: I don’t care if United goes Revenue Based
  The news that United is moving to a revenue-based frequent flyer program in 2015 smacked the front page news for the Miles & Points community yesterday.   I don’t care and here’s why: I rarely pay for flights and I don’t earn miles by flying. So, I really don’t care if United changes to a […]
Send PM
5 Things NOT to Redeem Hyatt Points For [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: 5 Things NOT to Redeem Hyatt Points For
  Here are 5 Things NOT to Redeem your Hyatt Points For I just received a flyer in the mail letting me know that I can redeem my Hyatt Gold Passport points for “whatever you choose”, including 1) massage 2) dinner 3) movie 4) parking 5) transportation.  Wow, what a TERRIBLE offer.  No one should […]
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – June 15, 2014 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – June 15, 2014
Rewarding Highlights you may have missed in the last week in case you don’t have time to skim through BoardingArea and Flyertalk:   US Airways Mileage Share Bonus is Back again but I won’t be taking advantage of it this time. US Airways raised the cost from ~1.2cpm to 1.67cpm meaning 50k miles would cost $836 instead of $567 […]
Send PM
Hawaiian Airlines 35,000 Sign up bonus – Free Flight to Hawa [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Hawaiian Airlines 35,000 Sign up bonus – Free Flight to Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines just relaunched their offer with 35,000 bonus miles with a small spend.  Enough for a round trip flight to Hawaii.   Link to Apply   What you need to know: This might be enough to get you a round trip flight:  From North America, flights to Hawaii are usually 20,000 miles each way […]
Send PM
Free $30 Rides for New Uber members (up from $10) [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Free $30 Rides for New Uber members (up from $10)
  Uber just increased their sign up bonus from $10 to $30 for new customers   What is Uber? Its a service that lets you order a taxi from your phone.  Its not a yellow taxi but a private car that charges a similar price.  Read the wiki here.  Its a great way to get a […]
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – June 21, 2014 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – June 21, 2014
Rewarding Highlights you may have missed in the last week in case you don’t have time to skim through BoardingArea and Flyertalk: Free flight to Hawaii?  Barclays is offering a 35k sign up bonus for its Hawaiian Airlines credit card.  Before you apply, check out Rapid Travel Chai’s warnings. Thai Airways  announced a massive award chart devaluation – […]
Send PM
17,077 Singapore Airline Miles for $9 (a very cheap domestic [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: 17,077 Singapore Airline Miles for $9 (a very cheap domestic United flight)
MightyTravels posted how to get 17,077 Singapore Miles for $9.95 (mine came to a little less at $9.00) as well as how to buy more miles cheaply. This is almost enough for a US domestic flight on United (both airlines are Star Alliance partners). ViewFromTheWing said this offer is so good  that he can’t promise […]
Send PM
Amazon Smile donates 0.5% of your purchases to Charity [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Amazon Smile donates 0.5% of your purchases to Charity
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible Amazon Smile purchase to a charity of your choice. Bookmark this link; https://smile.amazon.com   It couldn’t be easier.  Just shop using this link above (instead of Amazon.com).  The prices are the same so you pay nothing and you will be donating to your favorite charity – that’s Rewarding! […]
Send PM
Citi Exec AA 100k Bonus + $200 Statement Credit Still Alive [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Citi Exec AA 100k Bonus + $200 Statement Credit Still Alive
  The Citi Exec AA 100k Bonus + $200 Statement Credit is Still Alive! I have been refreshing this Citi AA 100K Flyertalk thread constantly since Tuesday night, when it was first rumored that the 100k / $200 statement credit offer was going to expire.  Hoping for the best (that it wasn’t true) but expecting the […]
Send PM
Expedia $50 off $200 Hotel Booking in 2014 booked by July 7 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Expedia $50 off $200 Hotel Booking in 2014 booked by July 7
MagicofMiles reported that Expedia is offering $50 off $200 hotel bookings in 2014. What’s the catch?  You have to give them your mobile #, download and book using their mobile app, and book by July 7, 2014. Remember that when you book through Expedia or similar website, you won’t get credit towards elite status because […]
Send PM
Hyatt Gold Passport Visa Signature RSVP Winemaker Dinner at [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Hyatt Gold Passport Visa Signature RSVP Winemaker Dinner at Le Bernardin in NY on 6/19/2014 – with Giveaway
  I was recently invited to a Hyatt RSVP event at Le Bernardin (twitter).  For $100 per person, I was entitled to the following: Wine reception with passed hors d’oeuvres 30 Minute cooking demonstration and interaction with James Beard Award winning chef Eric Ripert 4–course sit–down dinner with wine pairings from Stonestreet Winery (twitter) Customized pairing menu […]
GMAT Club Bot
Hyatt Gold Passport Visa Signature RSVP Winemaker Dinner at [#permalink]
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11