GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Apr 2020, 16:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

UK (fully funded) vs Canada (Self finance)

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
UK (fully funded) vs Canada (Self finance)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2016, 09:17
Hello folks. I've been selected for two Masters program, both in Business Intelligence, and both programs equally intrigue me and are of my interest, but they have got me in a dilemma where I am not able to decide which program should I go for?

My heart is on Canada, because of the post study opportunities an International student is able to get there, but in Canada I'll have to take a loan for my studies, and probably work on campus as well to manage my tuition fees. Going for Canada would mean leaving a fully funded scholarship that also offers a stipend of 400 pounds per month in the UK, am not sure if it's a good idea?

University of Bradford (UK)

University of Ottawa ( Canada)

Can I get help regarding the decision that is it sane going for a country that doesn't offer me a scholarship but offers career opportunities in the future and leave the fully funded scholarship as UK offers no work permit for international students upon the completion of Masters?

I'll be really grateful for your help.

Thank you.
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
G
Re: UK (fully funded) vs Canada (Self finance)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2016, 11:45
A grad program is only as good as the opportunities it presents you, if you feel the UK program will not allow you to reach your immediate goals then it seems you may consider a program that can. If you feel the Canadian program can then that might be the best option

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews
GMAT Club Bot
Re: UK (fully funded) vs Canada (Self finance)   [#permalink] 29 Jun 2016, 11:45

UK (fully funded) vs Canada (Self finance)

new topic post reply Update application status