Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 269
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
UNISOFT Technologies GMAT center Review Nagpur [#permalink]
Hello, anyone reading this who is considering this center to give one of the most expensive and important exams to score that solid master's degree. My experience with this center wasn't great, and I wish to share it with y'all so that you can think twice before giving your exam here.

After reading several bad reviews wrt this test center, I was a bit paranoid about giving my GMAT here. However a friend who gave it recently had a decent experience.

But guess what - the test center decided to cancel my appointment date 3 days before my scheduled exam day!
Yes. You read that right.

I called the center the week before my appointment date (T-7 days) to confirm and to inquire whether I could visit the center before my scheduled appointment just to get a feel of the place. They seemed hesitant to let me visit that day for no solid reason, and told me to check back with them on a day I knew they'd be shut on account of a public holiday. It seemed suspect to me that they were acting weird about me wanting to visit, but I brushed it off.

Come T-3 days before test day, I receive a mail from Pearson VUE stating that I will have to reschedule/cancel my appointment since the center is unable to deliver my test on the date I picked.

I made haste and called GMAC's customer care IMMEDIATELY who helped reschedule my exam since the nagpur test center was facing issues to conduct the exam. I was told by the exec on call that this was due to 'website maintenance' work they were undertaking, which didn't really make sense to me. The next available date at the same center was a month from then and naturally, I didn't want to wait that long to give the test when I was fully prepared in every way possible to give it immediately. So I made use of my rescheduling opportunity to change my test center and opted for the next available slot at a Pearson official center outside the city. I was in no mood to trust Unisoft to be prepared a month from then to deliver my exam.

To summarise, do give a good thought before scheduling your exam at this center. Pre-exam nerves are hard enough to deal with and the last thing you want is your appointment being cancelled on you! I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I did.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 110
Send PM
Re: UNISOFT Technologies GMAT center Review Nagpur [#permalink]
Can anyone confirm the same? Any recent real reviews? I am/was planning to take GMAT in this test centre in a couple of months.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3
Send PM
Anyone who has taken the test more recently? Planning to give the test here. Any feedback would be highly appreciated
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37309 posts