GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Oct 2019, 08:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Using Manhattan Prep GMAT to prep for Executive Assessment. advice?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Using Manhattan Prep GMAT to prep for Executive Assessment. advice?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 16:11
I ordered the Manhattan Prep GMAT course last fall. After attending all the online courses, but never being able to do the online portion due to work demands, I finally decided to switch gears and do the EA instead.
I've got all these books, and I'd had to waste them. Looking to use them to prep for the EA, as the tests are very similar.

Any advice on what to pick out of the GMAT books to prep for the EA test?
Would it be better to just abandon these books and find something specific to the EA instead, even if it costs extra?
INSEAD School Moderator
D
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Re: Using Manhattan Prep GMAT to prep for Executive Assessment. advice?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 21:17
jwlj You only get 2 attempts for the EA so I think its worth it to just get EA specific materials. Why take chances here. The timing is different, all in all, this is a dumb thing to economize on I think, for something so important. Make sure to scoop up all the official GMAC EA-specific stuff, I think that is where you should allocate the core of your time.

jwlj wrote:
I ordered the Manhattan Prep GMAT course last fall. After attending all the online courses, but never being able to do the online portion due to work demands, I finally decided to switch gears and do the EA instead.
I've got all these books, and I'd had to waste them. Looking to use them to prep for the EA, as the tests are very similar.

Would it be better to just abandon these books and find something specific to the EA instead, even if it costs extra?

Intern
Re: Using Manhattan Prep GMAT to prep for Executive Assessment. advice?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2019, 21:18
The Manhattan guides are a good resource for the EA. You just need to skip geometry and the essay and actually review IR. I scored over a 150 on all the practice EAs and the actual test studying as if I were taking the GMAT. The format of the EA played to my strengths way more than the GMAT. IR really should be the most important test for b school in my opinion.

Posted from my mobile device
VP
VP
V
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2019, 11:14
jwlj wrote:

May I know which course did you involve yourself at ManhattanPrep?

Do you need official questions for Quant?
3700 Unique Official GMAT Quant Questions
------
SEARCH FOR ALL TAGS
GMAT Club Tests
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Using Manhattan Prep GMAT to prep for Executive Assessment. advice?   [#permalink] 04 Oct 2019, 11:14

Using Manhattan Prep GMAT to prep for Executive Assessment. advice?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: jeometricals, Zakyfish22