GMAT Club Forum
https://gmatclub.com:443/forum/

Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!
https://gmatclub.com/forum/newbies-introduce-yourself-here-144346-140.html
Page 8 of 19

Author:  CAMANISHPARMAR [ 03 Jul 2018, 08:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hemathantry wrote:
Hi I am Hema and I am a newbie here
Going to take GMAT at the age of 42 this year:).. aspiring for a world class PhD and move to acedmia..
Hoping to learn a lot from gmatclub

Thank you!

Posted from my mobile device


Welcome to GC! All the best in your prep!

When are you planning to take the test? Since you are planning to do a PhD please introduce yourself here so that you could connect with fellow students:-

https://gmatclub.com/forum/applicants-w ... =introduce

Author:  Shiv_M [ 09 Jul 2018, 20:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hello everyone. I am Shiv and I am new here. I work as a Head Hunter and will be happy to assist others here in whatever manner I can. I intend to apply for B school a few years down the line, but want to get done with the GMAT first. Look forward to learning more about folks here.

Posted from my mobile device

Author:  edrftgyhjyu [ 10 Jul 2018, 08:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

HI! This is Daylan from CA.

Author:  maayo [ 13 Jul 2018, 06:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

mba hopeful, living in NYC
nice to meet you all

Author:  Avishek2017 [ 20 Jul 2018, 21:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hi this is avishek ,lives in Bangalore working for ERICSSON.interested in GMAT but with my tight office schedule ,it’s nightmare for me .please suggest best institute for preparation .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Author:  bb [ 20 Jul 2018, 21:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Avishek2017 wrote:
Hi this is avishek ,lives in Bangalore working for ERICSSON.interested in GMAT but with my tight office schedule ,it’s nightmare for me .please suggest best institute for preparation .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Welcome to GMAT Club!

You can find reviews of prep courses here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/

Good Luck!

Posted from my mobile device

Author:  Avishek2017 [ 20 Jul 2018, 21:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

bb wrote:
Avishek2017 wrote:
Hi this is avishek ,lives in Bangalore working for ERICSSON.interested in GMAT but with my tight office schedule ,it’s nightmare for me .please suggest best institute for preparation .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Welcome to GMAT Club!

You can find reviews of prep courses here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/

Good Luck!

Posted from my mobile device


So egmat is the best, as Per result an analysis no of reviews with 4 **is high ;please feedback


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Author:  simicartan [ 31 Jul 2018, 18:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hi everyone. I'm Simian, I'm new here. I hope I can learn more here !

Author:  proabhinav [ 04 Aug 2018, 00:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hello Everyone

Abhinav here, new to GMATClub :)
Working and with 9 years of experience in Operations & Transformations.

Starting my prep for GMAT now and taking a step ahead to pursue MBA from ISB or IIMs one year course.
Hope it works and thanks for this awesome group and support for times to come :)

Regards
Abhinav

Author:  MrJglass [ 10 Aug 2018, 07:14 ]
Post subject:  Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

simicartan wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm Simian, I'm new here. I hope I can learn more here !


Welcome Proahbinav, Welcome Simicartan!
The GMAT club is home for all those who want to get the best results out of not only the GMAT but also, the GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc.
It's a also an absolutely great place for motivation too, you'd love it.

Author:  Mentalist101 [ 10 Aug 2018, 07:34 ]
Post subject:  Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hello folks, I'm Jeremy a recent college grad. I recently joined this club to facilitate my GMAT study. The funny thing is, I might have to take the GRE also. Anyway, that's about that, I have a lot of studying ahead. See you folks, I hope you all fulfill your dreams and make the world a better place.

Author:  MrJglass [ 10 Aug 2018, 13:58 ]
Post subject:  Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Mentalist101 wrote:
Hello folks, I'm Jeremy a recent college grad. I recently joined this club to facilitate my GMAT study. The funny thing is, I might have to take the GRE also. Anyway, that's about that, I have a lot of studying ahead. See you folks, I hope you all fulfill your dreams and make the world a better place.


Welcome to the GMAT club Jeremy, I'd suggest that you take the GMAT first because the GRE quant is very similar, almost less difficult because you'd have access to a calculator.
I hope you fulfill your dreams as well.

Author:  Mentalist101 [ 13 Aug 2018, 02:54 ]
Post subject:  Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

MrJglass wrote:
Welcome to the GMAT club Jeremy, I'd suggest that you take the GMAT first because the GRE quant is very similar, almost less difficult because you'd have access to a calculator.
I hope you fulfill your dreams as well.


Okay, thanks!

Author:  raghavshekhar [ 15 Aug 2018, 08:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hi guys,

New to this forum. Have been studying for gmat for 2 months, was planning to give my gmat in the next couple of weeks. These have been my mock scores:

600 GmatPrep - Q44 V28 - 30 days back
640 GmatPrep - Q44 V35 - 15 days back
650 Manhattan - Q42 V37 - today

Wanted some advice on what could I do to improve in Quantative, should I just do more questions or go through basic once again. Also, are these mocks representative of the real test score? I’m aiming for 720.

Posted from my mobile device

Author:  Scoopdewoop [ 31 Aug 2018, 13:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hello, I'm a newbie who just took his first gmat exam.

Author:  proabhinav [ 31 Aug 2018, 22:47 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Scoopdewoop wrote:
Hello, I'm a newbie who just took his first gmat exam.


Welcome to the world of GMAT aspirants .. :)

Wish you luck for a better score for your next attempt .... :)

Author:  roysanford [ 13 Sep 2018, 21:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hello Everyone!

Author:  Raycallier [ 04 Oct 2018, 23:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hope to Success everytime,

Author:  CAMANISHPARMAR [ 05 Oct 2018, 08:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Raycallier wrote:
Hope to Success everytime,


Wishing you all the very best! How is your prep coming?

Author:  niyaz11186 [ 13 Oct 2018, 04:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Hi , I'm niyaz. I'm starting out my GMAT prep, and this forum is great in every aspect for a GMAT aspirant. I'm planning to take gmat in February 19. And yeah looking for a study buddy too, so anyone around here starting their prep, ping me.

Posted from my mobile device

Page 8 of 19 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/