GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 Feb 2020, 02:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.3
Re: We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2019, 03:16
Hi,

I am an Indian Male (age 35) with 15 years of experience in Semi-Conductor industry. I am currently working in Hong Kong for 7 years as a Project Manager.

My GMAT Score - 710

I want to accelerate my career growth by doing an MBA. I am aware of EMBA as a good option, however I would like to pursue a regular MBA which gives better Networking opportunities, more rigorous curriculum with more electives and confidence of placement opportunities.

I would like to apply to CEIBS. Located in Shanghai I believe it provides excellent opportunities post MBA in tech firms. I wonder do they have any upper age limit. If I have good application, what are my chances? Can application be rejected solely based on age and high experience?

Regards,
Hemanth
CEIBS Student Ambassador
B
We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2019, 00:18
hemanth531 wrote:
Hi,

I am an Indian Male (age 35) with 15 years of experience in Semi-Conductor industry. I am currently working in Hong Kong for 7 years as a Project Manager.

My GMAT Score - 710

I want to accelerate my career growth by doing an MBA. I am aware of EMBA as a good option, however I would like to pursue a regular MBA which gives better Networking opportunities, more rigorous curriculum with more electives and confidence of placement opportunities.

I would like to apply to CEIBS. Located in Shanghai I believe it provides excellent opportunities post MBA in tech firms. I wonder do they have any upper age limit. If I have good application, what are my chances? Can application be rejected solely based on age and high experience?

Regards,
Hemanth

Dear Hemanth,

Thank you for your question!

Based on your work experience and profile, you may be a better fit for our part time Global EMBA programme. The average age of MBA is 29 and GEMBA 39. For MBA applicants who come with significantly more work experience that their peers, we asses on a case by case basis. It may be best to speak directly with admissions admissions@ceibs.edu

CEIBS Student Ambassadors
CEIBS Student Ambassador
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2019, 06:58
CEIBS wrote:
Hi everyone! As CEIBS Student Ambassadors we would like to share about Mainland China’s Top ranked MBA Program, Full-Time MBA in China Europe International Business School.

CEIBS is relatively young MBA School, started in 1994 as a joint arrangement between Chinese Government and the European Union, however in 2019 it was ranked as 1st in Asia and 4th in the world by Forbes and #5 in the world by Financial Times.

We want to tell you more about what differentiates CEIBS from other Top tier MBA Schools, provide you insights about admissions process & scholarships and share our experience living in Shanghai and China.

Feel free to ask any questions related to CEIBS.

Hi everyone!

Happy to share with you all the story of MBA 2019's Valentina Kaledina. How a Stanford MBA led her to think about doing her MBA in China and how CEIBS helped her transition from traditional media to the world's third largest podcast app Castbox in Beijing.

https://www.ceibs.edu/mba/alumni-storie ... nstalled=0

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2019, 08:00
I always dreamed of visiting Shanghai, from early childhood I love to travel. Can I go there as a student in some kind of educational program? I really like to study, I was even an assistant teacher at the university, I can also help with writing research papers, this is my favorite assignment. You can pay for research papers at Paperial.com. This is an educational service that helps students, I work there as a remote writer. I hope to meet new friends in Shanghai and find different job opportunities for me in the future. Also, I would like to visit the best universities in Europe. I really like student life and I do not want to waste my time in vain. I think each of us should move and develop. If we have common interests, then write to me personally, I will be glad to talk.
CEIBS Student Ambassador
B
Re: We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2020, 00:01
CEIBS wrote:
Hi everyone! As CEIBS Student Ambassadors we would like to share about Mainland China’s Top ranked MBA Program, Full-Time MBA in China Europe International Business School.

CEIBS is relatively young MBA School, started in 1994 as a joint arrangement between Chinese Government and the European Union, however in 2019 it was ranked as 1st in Asia and 4th in the world by Forbes and #5 in the world by Financial Times.

We want to tell you more about what differentiates CEIBS from other Top tier MBA Schools, provide you insights about admissions process & scholarships and share our experience living in Shanghai and China.

Feel free to ask any questions related to CEIBS.

Hi Everyone!

Director of CEIBS MBA programme, Prof. Juan Antonio Fernandez talks with Find-MBA.com on why China is a rising force in business education https://bit.ly/2PJFy7P

CEIBS Student Ambassador
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2020, 00:07
BiancaMitford wrote:
I always dreamed of visiting Shanghai, from early childhood I love to travel. Can I go there as a student in some kind of educational program? I really like to study, I was even an assistant teacher at the university, I can also help with writing research papers, this is my favorite assignment. You can pay for research papers at Paperial.com. This is an educational service that helps students, I work there as a remote writer. I hope to meet new friends in Shanghai and find different job opportunities for me in the future. Also, I would like to visit the best universities in Europe. I really like student life and I do not want to waste my time in vain. I think each of us should move and develop. If we have common interests, then write to me personally, I will be glad to talk.

Dear BiancaMitford,

Thank you for your sharing.
If you want to study in the best business school in Asia feel free to apply to CEIBS. Let us know if you have any questions regarding our MBA programme and the application process.

CEIBS Student Ambassador
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 07:50
CEIBS MBA ranks #5 globally for two consecutive years:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/MgKAez6D3R0xsxX_i1HybQ

CEIBS Student Ambassador
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2020, 03:33
CEIBS MBA Application & Student Sharing Webinar - Indian applicants

We cordially invite you to join our Application Webinar and Q&A with CEIBS MBA Students.

Join MBA admissions staff and current MBA students online to get a feel for CEIBS’ full-time MBA programme. During this webinar, we will discuss the application journey, life on campus, and the advantages of looking east for your MBA in terms of career development, ROI, and personal development.

Who should join this webinar?

Young professionals with 2+ years of experience who are interested in joining our full-time MBA programme in Shanghai.

For further details and registration follow: https://www.ceibs.edu/media/events/mba/18065

GMAT Club Bot
Re: We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions   [#permalink] 20 Feb 2020, 03:33

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 28 posts ] 

We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions

new topic post reply Update application status