Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:12 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: LBS MiM "24
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Re: Wharton- chances of admission [#permalink]
Expert Reply
TheUltimateWinner wrote:
Thanks for your curiosity, but I can't help, unfortunately.
I've one more query with your post. Any scholarship in Wharton for Asian Student?

The best place would be to check out on the Wharton website as they would have published this info there.
Re: Wharton- chances of admission [#permalink]
MBADecoder wrote:
TheUltimateWinner wrote:
Thanks for your curiosity, but I can't help, unfortunately.
I've one more query with your post. Any scholarship in Wharton for Asian Student?

The best place would be to check out on the Wharton website as they would have published this info there.
got it. thank you very much.
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30785 [0]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Wharton- chances of admission [#permalink]
Expert Reply
TheUltimateWinner - Watch the video below. You may scroll to the section on Scholarships.

-Rajat
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
charlipontevia wrote:
Hey! I'm thinking of applying to Wharton and was wondering what are my chances of getting in?
I come from SciencesPo Paris, which is a very well respected university in France (for political science and IR- which is what I'm studying- we are ranked right below Harvard and exaeqo to Princeton) and is not easy getting in (students who go to SciencesPo typically also get accepted into universities such as LSE, Cornell, UCL, NYU, Berkeley and Georgetown). My GMAT isn't incredible (about 3,7-3,8), but I did a couple of interesting internships and am currently doing an exchange at the University of Hong Kong where I think I could get a 4.0 for the semester (which is quite hard and rare here). I also speak 4 languages and have three nationalities. I haven't done my GMAT yet and am doing it soon. If I get a really good score on my GMAT (720+), what are my chances of getting into Wharton?

Hey charlipontevia,

When it comes to applying to colleges abroad, it's not just about your grades. These schools want to see well-rounded student who has gone above and beyond in their achievements. Of course, a solid academic record and test scores (like a GMAT or GRE score over 720) are important, but they also look at your work experience, extracurricular activities, and other accomplishments. Don't be shy about showcasing these in your application and the impact you've made through them.

Keep in mind that top-notch schools like Wharton, Harvard, and Stanford have a competitive acceptance rate, so make sure your whole application shines. And don't worry too much about the test scores; they're just a small part of the evaluation process!

If you need more help, we'd be happy to setup a call and give more pointers on how to improve your profile and the right schools you should target.
You can setup a call via this link:
https://bit.ly/3DSH5km
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
HBS and Wharton Moderator
55 posts
Wharton and Tepper Moderator
106 posts