GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Dec 2019, 13:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

What happens to app after submitting?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Stanford School Moderator
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GRE 1: Q169 V157
GPA: 3.43
What happens to app after submitting?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2019, 17:53
I have an issue. I applied to Sloan and Booth. After submitting for full time mba, I opened an app for the MFin program and evening program at each school. I deleted everything on the new app to start fresh. 7 days later I looked at the application proof for my submitted MBA app. My whole proof showed no WE, transcript, or test scores. The changes on MFIN, changed the submitted MBA app on my end when I viewed application proof. Does anyone know the process of what happens after submitting the app? Like does what you have on the submitted app immediately get downloaded in a portal for adcom and I don’t have to worry about these changes I made. Worries me that they viewed an empty app because those changes

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: What happens to app after submitting?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2019, 13:23
erlandgas wrote:
I have an issue. I applied to Sloan and Booth. After submitting for full time mba, I opened an app for the MFin program and evening program at each school. I deleted everything on the new app to start fresh. 7 days later I looked at the application proof for my submitted MBA app. My whole proof showed no WE, transcript, or test scores. The changes on MFIN, changed the submitted MBA app on my end when I viewed application proof. Does anyone know the process of what happens after submitting the app? Like does what you have on the submitted app immediately get downloaded in a portal for adcom and I don’t have to worry about these changes I made. Worries me that they viewed an empty app because those changes

Posted from my mobile device

You'll be fine. They'll reach out if there is anything missing - happened to me last year.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: What happens to app after submitting?   [#permalink] 17 Oct 2019, 13:23

What happens to app after submitting?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, Hatakekakashi