Which school to apply to? : Ask Admission Consultants
Check GMAT Club Decision Tracker for the Latest School Decision Releases https://gmatclub.com/AppTrack

It is currently 23 Feb 2017, 00:19
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Which school to apply to?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2017, 22:12
Hello everyone ,

My GMAT score is as follows - 710 ( Qa 49 Va 36 IR- 7/8 Awa 6/6) . I am thinking of a retake as well so i could touch 720 or more as I represent a demography of a very high Gmat scores (viz India) and my academics are very poor. I am currently in a fix as to which schools to select and apply to in a myriad of schools around the world. The questions that were posed to me when i first posted this query as are follows and i have answered them for you

Q) Do you have a specific Company to work for? - I do not have a specific company to work for. My areas of interest are marketing and Finance, consulting would do as well. Of course every aspirant desires to be in the best of the best companies. Rather than working for a company would love to have company of my own down the line

Q) what do i want from my MBA? - I want my MBA to provide the knowledge n specific skills to run a business. It comes with experience i am sure but an MBA adds value and can make one think better in terms of the business. I would like to start a company of my own. My father has his own business and i want to diversify its services . A marketing related mba would help me to make my company more reachable to cater to the needs of clients. At this stage my answer isn't clear and might be vague but i still haven't put a thought to it . Mostly like i wish MBA helps me better to run a business

Q) Mba full time/part time - I would want to do an MBA full time (2/1 year is fine) . I turned 25 last week so at the moment thinking i could use 2 years for an MBA unless a one year MBA suits me more

Targeting R1 in september so i want to be ready by that time with solid applications for 5 schools. I do not want to apply to a school just because it is valued a lot. For ex- ISB which is a well known school is 10 minutes from my place , but i want to know wether it will help me or not in shaping my career in a better way. I do not want to apply to ISB just because it is 10 minutes away from my place. I am willing to relocate for my Mba and would love to apply to scholarships. I would like to know demographically as well Singapore , US , UK , which is the better area for MBA as i have got mixed responses from various persons.

At this point I am quite unsure of which schools to apply to. I know this sounds vague but I would like to know where to start from before narrowing down the apt schools for myself. I know that individual preferences vary and it all depends on what you want to become and how you want an MBA to help you be the person you envision be. I have got mixed responses from various people as to where to apply and not . So I am very confused and writing this down so that I get a larger picture of how to narrow down schools and start building a profile towards specific schools

Areas of Interest - Marketing / Finance /Consulting

Regards,
HK


Work experience - 42 months ( as on date ) - aug 2013 till today current role - business development executive
10th - 75% (74.42)
12- 87%
Under Grad - 69% (68.51)

PS- excuse typos

Questions credit - Rich (Empower GMAT)
Expert Post
Admission Consultant
User avatar
B
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 730
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 117 [0], given: 39

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2017, 00:33
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Hello everyone ,

My GMAT score is as follows - 710 ( Qa 49 Va 36 IR- 7/8 Awa 6/6) . I am thinking of a retake as well so i could touch 720 or more as I represent a demography of a very high Gmat scores (viz India) and my academics are very poor. I am currently in a fix as to which schools to select and apply to in a myriad of schools around the world. The questions that were posed to me when i first posted this query as are follows and i have answered them for you

Q) Do you have a specific Company to work for? - I do not have a specific company to work for. My areas of interest are marketing and Finance, consulting would do as well. Of course every aspirant desires to be in the best of the best companies. Rather than working for a company would love to have company of my own down the line

Q) what do i want from my MBA? - I want my MBA to provide the knowledge n specific skills to run a business. It comes with experience i am sure but an MBA adds value and can make one think better in terms of the business. I would like to start a company of my own. My father has his own business and i want to diversify its services . A marketing related mba would help me to make my company more reachable to cater to the needs of clients. At this stage my answer isn't clear and might be vague but i still haven't put a thought to it . Mostly like i wish MBA helps me better to run a business

Q) Mba full time/part time - I would want to do an MBA full time (2/1 year is fine) . I turned 25 last week so at the moment thinking i could use 2 years for an MBA unless a one year MBA suits me more

Targeting R1 in september so i want to be ready by that time with solid applications for 5 schools. I do not want to apply to a school just because it is valued a lot. For ex- ISB which is a well known school is 10 minutes from my place , but i want to know wether it will help me or not in shaping my career in a better way. I do not want to apply to ISB just because it is 10 minutes away from my place. I am willing to relocate for my Mba and would love to apply to scholarships. I would like to know demographically as well Singapore , US , UK , which is the better area for MBA as i have got mixed responses from various persons.

At this point I am quite unsure of which schools to apply to. I know this sounds vague but I would like to know where to start from before narrowing down the apt schools for myself. I know that individual preferences vary and it all depends on what you want to become and how you want an MBA to help you be the person you envision be. I have got mixed responses from various people as to where to apply and not . So I am very confused and writing this down so that I get a larger picture of how to narrow down schools and start building a profile towards specific schools

Areas of Interest - Marketing / Finance /Consulting

Regards,
HK


Work experience - 42 months ( as on date ) - aug 2013 till today current role - business development executive
10th - 75% (74.42)
12- 87%
Under Grad - 69% (68.51)

PS- excuse typos

Questions credit - Rich (Empower GMAT)



Hi HK,

I am glad that you reached out to this forum. You are still several months away from application deadlines, and I think this time will be crucial for you to understand the admissions process, as well as what you need to do to prepare yourself for successful applications.

At the onset, I will point out that 42 months is substantial work experience. B-schools consider work experience until you matriculate, which will be by Fall 2018 at the earliest. So consider this as your work experience. It does not matter if you do not have entrepreneurial experience. Every one in the MBA class can not be an entrepreneur, and that's not what the admissions teams expect from applicants. Instead they look for diversity and the richness of specific experiences you have built within your company.

Carrying the same thought forward, you do not have to become an entrepreneur after the MBA. Think through your career goals now- you will definitely need more clarity over what you wish to do, right down to the industry and function. If you want to join the family business, start getting involved now so that you have something to build upon by the time you start applying, because business schools would like to see some evidence of your involvement and impact in the business.

At this point, I am not going to suggest b-school names or countries to study in to you, because I believe you need to research this more and by yourself. Read up b-school rankings, read up websites of programs that interest you and also, contact current students/ alumni to know more about programs of interest. For ISB, I'd simply say, hop across and get to know the program.

Here's the link to a blog I wrote that will get you started on how to select business schools.

It's not a bad idea to retake GMAT, and while you are at it, do aim for more than a 10 point increase.
_________________

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

To get started, write to us for a profile evaluation

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Jan 2017
Posts: 38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 03:07
Hello there!

First, 710 is a good score, so unless you think you can score, say, 740...it wouldn't be necessary to retake the GMAT. But then again, it is up to you!

MBA rankings can be a good way to start researching schools. But don't let rankings be the only criteria. There is much more to schools apart from rankings. Here are a few schools you can start with. Have a look at their websites as a start:
Kellogg MBA, Columbia Business School, Duke Fuqua, HEC Paris, Rotman MBA (Toronto, Canada)

After you have done so, please feel free to get in touch with us on the mail ID below for assistance with your applications.
_________________

Best Regards
TugBuck Assistance
Email - tugbuck@outlook.com

Please give a KUDOS if you like our post!

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2010
Posts: 240
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 21:44
Consider the following points Hatakekakashi:
  1. Right up, for reasons mentioned here, we do not speculate on school selection. To address some of your queries though, there is no 'ideal' place for MBA. It really depends on your career/personal priorities to a larger extent. If you don't have clarity on your goals, then things are going to remain confused.
  2. It will be good to understand the nature of your work better and achievements, if any. The designation by itself doesn't explain much. While it is good to have broad interests, you will need a bit more depth and focus in your applications. So use the time between now and the application time to make up your mind between the myriad career choices you have at the moment.
  3. The GMAT score is not necessarily a deal breaker; it won't be worth retaking it just for a 10 point jump. It is a bit of a gut-feel call but do it only if you have confidence of boosting it by 20+ points. Else focus on other aspects of your application.

Hope this sparks some more relevant thoughts.

Cheers,
_________________

MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: http://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 23:30
tugbuck wrote:
Hello there!

First, 710 is a good score, so unless you think you can score, say, 740...it wouldn't be necessary to retake the GMAT. But then again, it is up to you!

MBA rankings can be a good way to start researching schools. But don't let rankings be the only criteria. There is much more to schools apart from rankings. Here are a few schools you can start with. Have a look at their websites as a start:
Kellogg MBA, Columbia Business School, Duke Fuqua, HEC Paris, Rotman MBA (Toronto, Canada)

After you have done so, please feel free to get in touch with us on the mail ID below for assistance with your applications.



Hello there ,
Thanks a lot. I took my GMAT in November so i wanted to take a 3 month break and put a thought it , i think i can improve my score , so i would want to give it a shot , if not i can cancel my score.

I have started narrowing schools from Rankings but i am not sure which are the most genuine rankings. Are FT rankings good to start with or is it better to check poets and quants / gmat club rankings where there is a comprehensive list of all schools from multiple sources

I will get back to you once when i am done with narrowing my schools and mostly after i have taken the GMAT. I feel that at a 710 the schools i apply to , vary from a 740 or so .

thanks for the much needed response ,
Regards,
HK
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 23:36
MG4MBACrystalBall wrote:
Consider the following points Hatakekakashi:
  1. Right up, for reasons mentioned here, we do not speculate on school selection. To address some of your queries though, there is no 'ideal' place for MBA. It really depends on your career/personal priorities to a larger extent. If you don't have clarity on your goals, then things are going to remain confused.
  2. It will be good to understand the nature of your work better and achievements, if any. The designation by itself doesn't explain much. While it is good to have broad interests, you will need a bit more depth and focus in your applications. So use the time between now and the application time to make up your mind between the myriad career choices you have at the moment.
  3. The GMAT score is not necessarily a deal breaker; it won't be worth retaking it just for a 10 point jump. It is a bit of a gut-feel call but do it only if you have confidence of boosting it by 20+ points. Else focus on other aspects of your application.

Hope this sparks some more relevant thoughts.

Cheers,



Hello MG,
Thank you for the link , I have seen the MAP process , does it help with application process as well or it just for profile evaluation?

My main target is to focus on GMAT as of now ,to get a 20 point improvement at least as R1 is far away , and then focus on my applications post my GMAT

Regards,
HK
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2010
Posts: 240
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 04:58
Hatakekakashi wrote:

Hello MG,
Thank you for the link , I have seen the MAP process , does it help with application process as well or it just for profile evaluation?

My main target is to focus on GMAT as of now ,to get a 20 point improvement at least as R1 is far away , and then focus on my applications post my GMAT

Regards,
HK



HK,

The MBA MAP is in many ways step zero of your application journey. Apart from giving you an end2ned feel of the entire process, it also helps you one, devise the right target school mix and two, evolve a robust post-MBA goals pitch.

Cheers,
_________________

MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: http://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Affiliations: Admission Consultant
Joined: 19 Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2017, 00:21
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Hello everyone ,

My GMAT score is as follows - 710 ( Qa 49 Va 36 IR- 7/8 Awa 6/6) . I am thinking of a retake as well so i could touch 720 or more as I represent a demography of a very high Gmat scores (viz India) and my academics are very poor. I am currently in a fix as to which schools to select and apply to in a myriad of schools around the world. The questions that were posed to me when i first posted this query as are follows and i have answered them for you

Q) Do you have a specific Company to work for? - I do not have a specific company to work for. My areas of interest are marketing and Finance, consulting would do as well. Of course every aspirant desires to be in the best of the best companies. Rather than working for a company would love to have company of my own down the line

Q) what do i want from my MBA? - I want my MBA to provide the knowledge n specific skills to run a business. It comes with experience i am sure but an MBA adds value and can make one think better in terms of the business. I would like to start a company of my own. My father has his own business and i want to diversify its services . A marketing related mba would help me to make my company more reachable to cater to the needs of clients. At this stage my answer isn't clear and might be vague but i still haven't put a thought to it . Mostly like i wish MBA helps me better to run a business

Q) Mba full time/part time - I would want to do an MBA full time (2/1 year is fine) . I turned 25 last week so at the moment thinking i could use 2 years for an MBA unless a one year MBA suits me more

Targeting R1 in september so i want to be ready by that time with solid applications for 5 schools. I do not want to apply to a school just because it is valued a lot. For ex- ISB which is a well known school is 10 minutes from my place , but i want to know wether it will help me or not in shaping my career in a better way. I do not want to apply to ISB just because it is 10 minutes away from my place. I am willing to relocate for my Mba and would love to apply to scholarships. I would like to know demographically as well Singapore , US , UK , which is the better area for MBA as i have got mixed responses from various persons.

At this point I am quite unsure of which schools to apply to. I know this sounds vague but I would like to know where to start from before narrowing down the apt schools for myself. I know that individual preferences vary and it all depends on what you want to become and how you want an MBA to help you be the person you envision be. I have got mixed responses from various people as to where to apply and not . So I am very confused and writing this down so that I get a larger picture of how to narrow down schools and start building a profile towards specific schools

Areas of Interest - Marketing / Finance /Consulting

Regards,
HK


Work experience - 42 months ( as on date ) - aug 2013 till today current role - business development executive
10th - 75% (74.42)
12- 87%
Under Grad - 69% (68.51)

PS- excuse typos

Questions credit - Rich (Empower GMAT)



Dear HK,
We recommend that you don’t retake your GMAT till you have more clarity on what you want to pursue. The effort to improve a decent GMAT score by 10-20 point maybe better utilised in developing your profile on other areas.

Now there are two things you can potentially look at. First, If you aim to be a 2nd generation entrepreneur and take your family business to greater heights, you can look at the MFAB program at ISB (http://www.isb.edu/post-graduate-progra ... y-business) which is specially designed to help 2nd generation entrepreneurs.The global immersion at Kellogg School of Management under MFAB will give you an opportunity to access the world famous Family Business Centre at Kellogg among many other benefits.

However if you are keen to pursue a full time MBA and get into a job or start a venture on your own post that, we would need to understand what work you are currently doing and how an MBA can fulfil your aspirations. If you state that your interests are marketing, finance and consulting, we are left confused on what exactly you want to do and we are certain the admission committee will feel the same way.

We think the best way forward is for you to discuss with people who have been down this path and help you crystallise your thought process and aspirations.

Good luck!
_________________

Taterways Admission Consulting
http://www.taterways.com

Sign up for a free consultation:
http://www.taterways.com/free-consultation

Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/taterways

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2017, 01:14
MG4MBACrystalBall wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:

Hello MG,
Thank you for the link , I have seen the MAP process , does it help with application process as well or it just for profile evaluation?

My main target is to focus on GMAT as of now ,to get a 20 point improvement at least as R1 is far away , and then focus on my applications post my GMAT

Regards,
HK



HK,

The MBA MAP is in many ways step zero of your application journey. Apart from giving you an end2ned feel of the entire process, it also helps you one, devise the right target school mix and two, evolve a robust post-MBA goals pitch.

Cheers,



Hello Manish ,
Thanks for the information , so if i approach for consultation for 5 schools , is the MAP sufficient or do i need to additionally take another program?

Regards ,
HK
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2017, 16:30
Hi

I am a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. I am currently working in Corporate Banking role. I have 3.5 years of post CA work ex in addition to 3 years of articleship ex at a Big Four firm in Statutory Audit. I completed graduation from St. Xaviers College Kolkata with 61% marks.


My GMAT score is 650.

Do I stand chances for MBA with HEC Paris (Jan 18 intake R-3), LBS (Aug 17 intake R4), Insead (R-1 Jan 18), NUS (Round 2) or any other top B school ?

I am also considering Mfin (LBS) -R4. Will i get good career opporunities (roles in private equity/Investment banking/Corporate Finance etc) in geographies like London & Singapore if i am able to get admission in this course ? What are the chances that I can admission in this course ?

Please advise !
Expert Post
Admission Consultant
User avatar
B
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 730
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 117 [0], given: 39

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2017, 03:28
NikitaPatodia wrote:
Hi

I am a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. I am currently working in Corporate Banking role. I have 3.5 years of post CA work ex in addition to 3 years of articleship ex at a Big Four firm in Statutory Audit. I completed graduation from St. Xaviers College Kolkata with 61% marks.


My GMAT score is 650.

Do I stand chances for MBA with HEC Paris (Jan 18 intake R-3), LBS (Aug 17 intake R4), Insead (R-1 Jan 18), NUS (Round 2) or any other top B school ?

I am also considering Mfin (LBS) -R4. Will i get good career opporunities (roles in private equity/Investment banking/Corporate Finance etc) in geographies like London & Singapore if i am able to get admission in this course ? What are the chances that I can admission in this course ?

Please advise !


Hi Nikita,

I think a better GMAT score will definitely help. The average GMAT scores for Indians are higher, typically on the higher side of 700. Moreover, its never advisable to apply in the last rounds of a b-school (LBS R4)
_________________

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

To get started, write to us for a profile evaluation

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Which school to apply to? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2017, 09:45
TaterwaysConsulting wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Hello everyone ,

My GMAT score is as follows - 710 ( Qa 49 Va 36 IR- 7/8 Awa 6/6) . I am thinking of a retake as well so i could touch 720 or more as I represent a demography of a very high Gmat scores (viz India) and my academics are very poor. I am currently in a fix as to which schools to select and apply to in a myriad of schools around the world. The questions that were posed to me when i first posted this query as are follows and i have answered them for you

Q) Do you have a specific Company to work for? - I do not have a specific company to work for. My areas of interest are marketing and Finance, consulting would do as well. Of course every aspirant desires to be in the best of the best companies. Rather than working for a company would love to have company of my own down the line

Q) what do i want from my MBA? - I want my MBA to provide the knowledge n specific skills to run a business. It comes with experience i am sure but an MBA adds value and can make one think better in terms of the business. I would like to start a company of my own. My father has his own business and i want to diversify its services . A marketing related mba would help me to make my company more reachable to cater to the needs of clients. At this stage my answer isn't clear and might be vague but i still haven't put a thought to it . Mostly like i wish MBA helps me better to run a business

Q) Mba full time/part time - I would want to do an MBA full time (2/1 year is fine) . I turned 25 last week so at the moment thinking i could use 2 years for an MBA unless a one year MBA suits me more

Targeting R1 in september so i want to be ready by that time with solid applications for 5 schools. I do not want to apply to a school just because it is valued a lot. For ex- ISB which is a well known school is 10 minutes from my place , but i want to know wether it will help me or not in shaping my career in a better way. I do not want to apply to ISB just because it is 10 minutes away from my place. I am willing to relocate for my Mba and would love to apply to scholarships. I would like to know demographically as well Singapore , US , UK , which is the better area for MBA as i have got mixed responses from various persons.

At this point I am quite unsure of which schools to apply to. I know this sounds vague but I would like to know where to start from before narrowing down the apt schools for myself. I know that individual preferences vary and it all depends on what you want to become and how you want an MBA to help you be the person you envision be. I have got mixed responses from various people as to where to apply and not . So I am very confused and writing this down so that I get a larger picture of how to narrow down schools and start building a profile towards specific schools

Areas of Interest - Marketing / Finance /Consulting

Regards,
HK


Work experience - 42 months ( as on date ) - aug 2013 till today current role - business development executive
10th - 75% (74.42)
12- 87%
Under Grad - 69% (68.51)

PS- excuse typos

Questions credit - Rich (Empower GMAT)



Dear HK,
We recommend that you don’t retake your GMAT till you have more clarity on what you want to pursue. The effort to improve a decent GMAT score by 10-20 point maybe better utilised in developing your profile on other areas.

Now there are two things you can potentially look at. First, If you aim to be a 2nd generation entrepreneur and take your family business to greater heights, you can look at the MFAB program at ISB (http://www.isb.edu/post-graduate-progra ... y-business) which is specially designed to help 2nd generation entrepreneurs.The global immersion at Kellogg School of Management under MFAB will give you an opportunity to access the world famous Family Business Centre at Kellogg among many other benefits.

However if you are keen to pursue a full time MBA and get into a job or start a venture on your own post that, we would need to understand what work you are currently doing and how an MBA can fulfil your aspirations. If you state that your interests are marketing, finance and consulting, we are left confused on what exactly you want to do and we are certain the admission committee will feel the same way.

We think the best way forward is for you to discuss with people who have been down this path and help you crystallise your thought process and aspirations.

Good luck!


Hello there ,

What do you exactly mean by "The effort to improve a decent GMAT score by 10-20 point maybe better utilised in developing your profile on other areas." I wish to do so but i fail to understand where to start at

thank you for your response i will look at the details :)

Regards,
HK
Re: Which school to apply to?   [#permalink] 14 Feb 2017, 09:45
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Which schools to apply to? Siddharth.Juneja 4 19 Dec 2016, 00:28
Experts publish their posts in the topic MBA and which schools to apply nogiveupboy 4 15 Jan 2015, 16:04
Which schools to apply to? gujralvikas 0 11 Aug 2012, 00:58
Which schools to apply to toiysam 5 01 Feb 2011, 11:31
Advice on which schools to apply omarik20 5 12 Oct 2010, 18:34
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Which school to apply to?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.