Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 19:26 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 19:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [0]
Given Kudos: 78
Concentration: Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 81
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.62
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Yale SOM 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
machichi wrote:
2) I can't find a place to upload a passport photo but they explicitly ask for one in the previous screen. Anyone figured this out?

Don't know the particulars for this year's site but I think we had to upload ours through Yale university somehow. The thing to keep in mind is that SOM will use this picture for everything so make sure it's not just something you threw together.
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [0]
Given Kudos: 347
Send PM
Expert Reply
OhDenny wrote:
machichi wrote:
2) I can't find a place to upload a passport photo but they explicitly ask for one in the previous screen. Anyone figured this out?

Don't know the particulars for this year's site but I think we had to upload ours through Yale university somehow. The thing to keep in mind is that SOM will use this picture for everything so make sure it's not just something you threw together.

Thanks, OhDenny! Maybe I should find a picture that's actually half-way decent...hmmm *chucks actual passport photo out the window*

And machichi, I think they would have to direct us to another link/page in order to do that & I'd guess the same for actually activating/setting-up our email accounts. It's technically due soon, so I'm hoping they'll update the site within the next couple of days. They're probably swamped making R2 decisions now... we R1 deposit-paid people don't matter as much anymore :P
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
machichi wrote:
Filled out my data form today. So excited to get my email address! Woohoo! Two points:

1) My passport expires in September of this year. DOH. I am so glad I noticed this now!

What data form are you referring to? I did the Re-Vera verification about a month ago and haven't heard back... I assume the process you are talking about (e.g. passports photos, email address creation, etc.) comes after the Re-Vera results come back? Thanks
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
ugeman229 wrote:
machichi wrote:
Filled out my data form today. So excited to get my email address! Woohoo! Two points:

1) My passport expires in September of this year. DOH. I am so glad I noticed this now!

What data form are you referring to? I did the Re-Vera verification about a month ago and haven't heard back... I assume the process you are talking about (e.g. passports photos, email address creation, etc.) comes after the Re-Vera results come back? Thanks

There's a link on the admitted students site to the form. Check out the list on the homepage of things to do each month (eg pay deposit, etc). This is under March.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
aerien wrote:
ugeman229 wrote:
machichi wrote:

There's a link on the admitted students site to the form. Check out the list on the homepage of things to do each month (eg pay deposit, etc). This is under March.

Hmm... I see the line item you are referencing but mine isn't a link (nothing to click). Does this appear after the Re-Vera process?
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
ugeman229 wrote:
aerien wrote:
ugeman229 wrote:

Hmm... I see the line item you are referencing but mine isn't a link (nothing to click). Does this appear after the Re-Vera process?

Not sure. Maybe having the link to fill out the form is the unofficial notice that ReVera's check is complete? Anyone else have the link or not?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Pashya wrote:
T - 3. I'm starting to get nervous!

Me too! Crossing my fingers for all of the GC-ers...good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: International Business, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 570 Q36 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.56
WE:General Management (Consulting)
Send PM
lb2015 wrote:
Pashya wrote:

As my friend's parents said when he was little waiting for Christmas...3 more sleeps till we find out!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ln0038a wrote:
lb2015 wrote:
Pashya wrote:

As my friend's parents said when he was little waiting for Christmas...3 more sleeps till we find out!

Aw that's cute. I fear the "sleeps" may be a bit restless for me, though! :?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
Schools: Yale '15 (WL)
WE:Analyst (Other)
Send PM
HAHA :-D .....My Horoscope reads : " You may get favorable results from opposite sex. The stars further indicate that the present time is favorable and so, make the maximum of the good time." ....God Damn it!!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
chessmaster1234 wrote:
This weeks Virgo horoscope: "Your hard work of the past six months could pay off too, so don’t be shy about tooting your own horn"

Read my yahoo horoscope:

"Information comes your way, probably early, that confirms an idea that's been building in your mind for quite some time. The odds are good that this is a positive development."

I hope so!!!!! :P
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
WE:Law (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
R1 admits please help: did you get scholarship info directly after getting accepted or did you have to wait for some time (f.e. you got it with your package by mail)?

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE:Consulting (Health Care)
Send PM
can't.. concentrate.. on.. anything!!!!!!! please come faster Thursday!!
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
machichi wrote:

Looks like the picture + email activation got moved to the end of April. This kind of makes me sad.... (how cheesy am I?!)

@Ugeman -- were you able to fill out your student verification form? Perhaps call adcom; it could be a technical issue?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
aerien wrote:
machichi wrote:

Looks like the picture + email activation got moved to the end of April. This kind of makes me sad.... (how cheesy am I?!)

@Ugeman -- were you able to fill out your student verification form? Perhaps call adcom; it could be a technical issue?

Hey Aerien! Just saw your member of the month tag. Great job! You thoroughly deserve it! You've been ultra-active on this forum and your insightful posts have really helped!
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pashya wrote:
Hey Aerien! Just saw your member of the month tag. Great job! You thoroughly deserve it! You've been ultra-active on this forum and your insightful posts have really helped!

Thanks, Pashya! Good luck this week!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.89
WE:Education (Education)
Send PM
GPT55 wrote:
R1 admits please help: did you get scholarship info directly after getting accepted or did you have to wait for some time (f.e. you got it with your package by mail)?

Thanks!

I would be interested to know this as well...
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  47   48   49   50   51   52   53  ...  65   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts