Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 10:23 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 10:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3468 [688]
Given Kudos: 210
Concentration: General Management, Nonprofit
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [6]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3468 [11]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Re: ZOMG! The Bang, Bang CR Guide [#permalink]
Hahaha... HE (now that i am certain its a 'he') caught me there !
"Bad DAWGIE " :-D

I am sure your hit rate at harder problems in CR will improve over time.
I always get stuck with Powerscore CR guide. The book seems to be never ending. And it doesn’t have sufficient Practise problems.

I am guessing you are referring to Veritas for practice other than GMATClub and OG ?!?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 240 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Send PM
It is REALLY REALLY REALLY insightful and I appreciate your nice job. By this way, you don't need any MGMAT, Manhattan Review, Knewton and all other expensive courses at all. Do you have anything for SC and RC while I have difficulty with them and need a comprehensive guide like it, very understandable for ma as a non-native speaker. Thankssssssssssssssssss.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3468 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Dokiyoki wrote:
I am sure your hit rate at harder problems in CR will improve over time.
I always get stuck with Powerscore CR guide. The book seems to be never ending. And it doesn’t have sufficient Practise problems.

I am guessing you are referring to Veritas for practice other than GMATClub and OG ?!?

Yeah, I am guessing so too. But I plan to review my concepts again and keep doing 10 problems or so a day. Yes, for now I am using Veritas and MGMAT. But I also have access to Beat the GMAT's question sets, though I've not taken a look at that yet. We'll see :)

amirdubai1982 wrote:
It is REALLY REALLY REALLY insightful and I appreciate your nice job. By this way, you don't need any MGMAT, Manhattan Review, Knewton and all other expensive courses at all. Do you have anything for SC and RC while I have difficulty with them and need a comprehensive guide like it, very understandable for ma as a non-native speaker. Thankssssssssssssssssss.

Thank you! I am working on my SC document now and hopefully if it's good enough, I'll put it up on the forum. However, it's not going to happen for at least one or two weeks since I am really busy right now :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [2]
Given Kudos: 32
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: CBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 590 Q47 V25
GMAT 2: 560 Q47 V20
GMAT 3: 600 Q47 V25
GMAT 4: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
I've been reading CR material from MGMAT and Powerscore CR bible. I was able to apply concepts in most of the problems but my accuracy was not great. I want to practice more CR questions by each question type. Can someone suggest some CR practice questions bank or book for targeted practice?
I've exhausted OG 12 questions, and I'm trying to keep official verbal supplement for last practice set before GMAT.
Suggestion for best CR question bank resources?
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3468 [0]
Send PM
rg1 wrote:
I've been reading CR material from MGMAT and Powerscore CR bible. I was able to apply concepts in most of the problems but my accuracy was not great. I want to practice more CR questions by each question type. Can someone suggest some CR practice questions bank or book for targeted practice?
I've exhausted OG 12 questions, and I'm trying to keep official verbal supplement for last practice set before GMAT.
Suggestion for best CR question bank resources?

I think the Veritas Prep CR modules have some solid practice problems - almost a 100 each, if I didn't count wrong. I liked their style a lot as well. I would also recommend creating a free account on Grockit and attacking their CR problems - they are pretty good, but sometimes a little unlike GMAT.

Apart from that, I think the OG and the verbal supplement are your best bet. You could try exhausting the GMAT Prep resources once you get through with them. Or search the forum by tags to find questions to your liking. Hope this helps
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618548 [1]
Given Kudos: 81561
Send PM