|All Reviews > UdayPratapSingh99's Reviews|
Joined: Jan 12, 2019
Overall very good for practice. These definitely help in improvement.
1) Enough in quantity(25). But here a con: verbal CATs are very few, though we need more of verbal CATs than quants.
2) Very good difficulty level((This is the best part)).
3) A Big database of Questions.
4) Good Solution and analytics.
5) Close interface to that of actual GMAT.
1)GMAT Club tests are Computer-Based but they are not much adaptive. It means their front-end will look like a GMAT Test but the back-end adaptive algorithm is not based upon any adaptive base enough to approximate real GMAT.
2) Very few verbal tests.
3) Sectional tests do not give real test like feeling.
PS: I definitely recommend these tests to Aspirants.