Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- GMAT Prep 2.0 is Here but what a Disappointment!: On Tuesday, GMAC has released GMATPrep 2.0 - the next gen of the Free software everyone should have. It comes with 2 of the most realistic GMAT tests and is priceless but what a big let down - it does not have a single new question. It overlaps 100% with the GMATPrep 1.0. The only silver lining is that you can purchase 400 official never seen before questions for $25. (Review is already available from Udvranto)
- 770 (50; 45) - Books, Tips, and a Long Story: See how Karun did it - he has spent a year working on this score: "On around 10th december 2011, I set 30th Jan 2012 as my GMAT date. It was finally bought and paid for so I had to get to studying but I didn't, I lazed about, went through only what I like CR and SC and ignored the rest ie quant which is definitely my weaker section"
- 740 (50, 41) - Long Way Home... to Angels?: Seems like a big week for 1-year study plans. Go figure... and if you need a study plan for 700+ that takes 3 months, see this: How to Build a Study Plan
"My GMAT journey started last March, so it took me 1 year and 1 month to reach the point. I was able to study mainly at weekends (abt. 6 hours a day)" - Blanda
- GMAT Prep Question Collections: 857 Verbal Questions, 393 PS Questions, 436 DS Questions
- Looking for the Best GMAT Course? Verified GMAT Course Reviews: Over 100 GMAT Prep Course Reviews submitted in 2012 - Best Score Improvement Course, Best GMAT Courses for Verbal, Best GMAT Courses for Quant
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
- Who are the Unemployed MBA's?: Who are they? What are these students doing wrong? Barring events like the financial crisis, are there students putting people off with weird personalities? Do they have the lowest grades on campus? Are they incredibly ambitious and holding out for better offers?
- Please - Update Your Application Profile: Lucky and got Admitted? Did you get Dinged? Are you Matriculating?
Please help us keep the statistics current and updated! We Need Your Help with Your Application Statistics
- Get to Know the Admissions Directors on GMAT Club Forums:
- Work Experience vs. Additional Degree?: Question: Would it benefit me to graduate 2 quarters early (3 years 1 quarter) and get a head start on working in the real world or picking up a minor (maybe psychology or sociology) and graduating in 4 years?
Welcome to GMAT Club!
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?
Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.